What was your favorite promotional food item? I loved Sonic bubble gum in the 90s. Please tell me if you loved this too

What was your favorite promotional food item? I loved Sonic bubble gum in the 90s. Please tell me if you loved this too.

Attached: sonicgum.jpg (258x400, 29K)

lebron james is a fucking faggot and i hate everything about him but pic related is the best goddamn gum of my childhood

Attached: LebronLightningLemonade.jpg (470x132, 37K)

I never saw those, but those look dope as hell for gum containers, did it have "normal" legs and feet like a proper figurine or a weird stand thing?

If you must know, this is the Sonic gum container.

His nose was a soft rubber, thought meant for eskimo kisses

Attached: sonicx10.jpg (715x429, 126K)

>underageb&

Attached: PokemonCereal.png (151x216, 29K)

I remember getting green tomato sauce from McDonalds when Shrek came out. I also remember the Spy Kids gadget toys from McDonalds fondly

>Lebron James
>Childhood
That flavor of bubblicous has been out since the mid 90's. And cotton candy was the best flavor.

Best cereal ive ever had.

any answer other than ecto cooler is objectively wrong

I’m 24

I always liked PEZ containers of all sorts.

Attached: maxresdefault (11).jpg (1917x1075, 188K)

Hi boo

As a kid, this thing was like the only Sonic the Hedgehog figure I could find. Back in a time before EVERYTHING was merchandised to hell and back within a week of conception.

Do you have autism now? Just wondering since Sonic is linked to the tism

Do you remember bubblicious or the Lebron flavor?

both, I've been chewing Bubblicious ever since I can remember as a wee tot. The Lebron flavor I remember first seeing in middle school.
Before I tried the Lightning Lemonade pic related was my go-to flavor
>if you can't tell I like raspberries
Sour Apple Bubble Tape and Big League Chew are up there too

Attached: hubba-bubba-bubble-gum-sour-blue-raspberry.jpg (400x400, 23K)

from wikipedia, I would've been 11 when it came out. Like I said, I'm 24 now. Lebron's been playing ball for a long ass time, I wasn't born yesterday lol

fuck
they cancelled the original Lightning Lemonade in 2000 when I was too young to really have any taste in anything but reintroduced 5 years later

Attached: lebronlames.png (323x154, 92K)

I'm 25 and it doesn't feel like that long. I remember when Lebron was an upstart prodigy from Boston University or something.

>mfw he was first drafted to the cavs in 2003, more than half my life ago
>i'm still not doing shit

Attached: 1521429782936.jpg (373x332, 45K)

Attached: Reddit bait.jpg (270x300, 23K)