How do you cu/ck/s feel about Peruvian chicken?

How do you cu/ck/s feel about Peruvian chicken?

Attached: 9803DD0A-0748-49FE-B50F-C16D285E7B97.jpg (1500x2000, 1018K)

what part of the chicken is that?

i'm pro-

What sauces are those?

bretty gud, ate a lot of pardos when I was in peru. more or less similar quality to nandos

Attached: Untitled-1-1.jpg (630x420, 255K)

haven't tried it specifically but in general central/south americans are the only ones who make rotisserie chicken that doesn't suck wang

Pigeons are not chickens OP

are you blind? how do you type?

they are called AJI, like yellow aji, green aji

COOL MANG, THANX 4 THE VALUABLE+++++ INPUT. WOW. WOULD UPVOTE.

peruvian chicken is top tier rotisserie
that green sauce is legit
do yourself a favor and order a seafood chaufa to go with it. also u know the place is legit when they let the chicken sit ON top of the french fries.

it really is something else those fries sitting under the chicken

Attached: 1520541326620.jpg (494x562, 74K)

me again..if you havent had peruvian cuisine its worth a try

soy sauce and asian flavors with central american protein cooking is so good

One time my uncle bought fried chicken from this peruvian woman and it was too small and the bones were too thin. It was pidgeon, wasn't it?

I’ve been told that guinea pigs make good pets, but my parents got me a dog when I was 5 so I’ve never known poverty tier pets.

fuck the chicken i could just eat a bowl of fries in with that green sauce.

cornish hen
good stuff havent had it in awhile

They are great and purr when you pet them. Mine was so cute, it's pelt was great

I haven't had the opportunity to try it at a restaurant but i've followed the Serious Eats recipe with great success. It's dead simple and everyone i've made it for really enjoyed it.

isn't that expensive?What I ate was just some cheap street food. I like peuvian food a lot but I will always wonder if I ate pidgeon that one tome

Maybe I’ll pick one up. My current place doesn’t allow dogs, and if I don’t like it I can always eat it. Of course I’ll post results if it comes to that.

You should gwt two or a bunny.I had my guinea pig together with my rabbit and they got along very well.

id reckon pigeon would be more expensive considering we dont have reliable resource of that stuff.

it isnt expensive

I remember being told that guinea pigs do much better in pairs. I guess I’ll have to make a friend before I decide to eat them.

can you answer a question?
or are you illiterate?

The guinea pig

If it tasted good, what does it matter?

its ok
llomo saltado is what i go for
shits salty as fuck. has to be the saltiest cuisine ive ever experienced

did you even look at the picture?

>((((Peruvian))))

hispanics use a lot of salt thats for sure
it works well for pork

Attached: 1520980136986.gif (400x400, 216K)

That doesn't look like what I imagined South America to look like

I live for green sauce

I’m not a fucking cuck you donkey

Try traveling sometime, Cletus.

Do you expect everywhere that's not a western first-world country to be made up of shoddily constructed huts?

Pretty much, yeah

I grew up in Hawaii in an affluent as fuck area and everyone l met on the mainland assumed that I lived in a grass hut. Flyovers are weird.

Do you dry clean your grass skirts?

Naw brah, we just jump quick kine in da ocean and dat fucker air dries real fast.