What are some foods and drinks that fly overfags refuse to consume? Pic related

What are some foods and drinks that fly overfags refuse to consume? Pic related.

Attached: 7BD75192-113E-4BD5-8A98-9C0811653D30.jpg (459x612, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ci.minneapolis.mn.us/news/news_20090624tapwaterfacts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fish that’s not in stick form and fried

You are a bland contributor to this board's decline.

>not wanting to eat "fresh" fish when you're 1500 miles from the nearest ocean
gee I fucking wonder why that is

t. Soda drinking, fast food eating, flyover fag

>What are the Great Lakes and freshwater lakes?

Nothing like catching your own perch, blue gill, trout, and walleye, guttin and filleting them, and eating them all in the same day. Too bad you coasties cant do that shit.

Alcoholic beverages that are not brown

Attached: goza_san.jpg (960x678, 104K)

>have a couple of industrial septic waste lakes where he catches mutant, glow in the dark "fish"
>muh fresh fish is better than the pristine ocean at least one of your state's borders has
Anndd...that's why you'll always be a flyover, Cleetus.

*fly overfag

overfag here,

refuse to eat at those tiny little restaurants in the city that brew their own kombucha and beer, only serve vegetarian and treat you like a hobo if you're not wearing Nordstrom.

>not wearing Nordstrom
Top portrayal of an ignorant flyover

overfag here,

refuse to eat ass, just won't do it

I'm sure I could get away with not wearing a wool coat by dying my hair cyan or orange and having my nose pierced, or alternatively, dressing like a hobo.

do flyovers even have cuisine or do they just eat slop like meatloaf everyday?

>"pristine" ocean

aha yeah definitely right there chief

Why don't you like meatloaf?

Do coastfags even have cuisine or just a bunch of tax-subsidized restaurants owned by foreigners that constantly fail health inspections and only take cash in 2018 for some strange reason?

You know you guys could just move, right? Sorry you were born in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, but that doesn't mean you have to stay there forever. Then again, most of you are probably uneducated wagecucks that couldn't afford living in a relevant city anyway, so I guess that makes sense.

tfw live in Florida and can catch both freshwater and saltwater game almost everywhere, any time of the year

thin (but oddly super greasy) burgers covered in orange vomit sauce

Attached: coasties are toasty.jpg (1024x684, 568K)

>Pristene ocean
And which ocean would this be?

Attached: tired_kitty.jpg (356x374, 56K)

nice recovery

Why does middle america make you so angry?

you totally got him. you said "nice recovery" even though you don't really think the recovery was nice.

Only non-autistic posters thus far

stay mad flyover. what are you doing posting? don't you have a big state fair coming up? maybe this will be the year you impress Mary-Sue with your prized gourd

Well it was until the last election and we ended up with sn EPA that supports making the coasts toxic waste dumps.

Please go back to your concrete and human-scraps meat press. Wealthy yuppies trying to rig elections so they can force (see pic) on the rest of the country is sad.

Attached: Hollywood.jpg (632x420, 69K)

Only niggers & redneck trailer track still live in flyover shit holes. Anybody capable already moved the fuck out.

Attached: St Louis Flyovers.jpg (400x325, 51K)

> posting a picture of niggers

You do realize that the flyover states include shit holes like Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis, Atlanta, Memphis, New Orleans, etc. etc.

You have all the nigger shit holes covered. The coasts can't even compete.

Attached: Future Criminals of St. Louis.jpg (1600x1062, 327K)

>Implying im in the dirty south where im catching swamp fish.

Try a clean running river with little to no human contact except to fish.

>ocean
>clean
Good thing nobody has ever dumped tons of trash or has ever dumped nuclear waste in the ocean. And thats why youll always be a dumb coastie.

As a flyover I like this thread. And to add, good luck getting anybody under thirty to try something that isn't meat cheese beans and tater.

Gb2 Stormfront or wherever the hell you came from. The picture is from California, and you would know that if you could read filenames. Coasties love their minorities.

This. Midwest flyovers act like anybody who doesn't live in the midwest lives in a trashy city. All while midwest cities tend to be even trashier than places like NYC and LA.

>You do realize that the flyover states include shit holes like Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis, Atlanta, Memphis, New Orleans, etc. etc.
>You have all the nigger shit holes covered. The coasts can't even compete

Considering the vast majority of the american black population live in "flyover states", this is pretty accurate.

> The Gateway arch is now in California

Holy shit you illiterate nigger. Read a fucking book some time.

I think the Arctic Ocean is still in pretty decent shape

>All while midwest cities tend to be even trashier than places like NYC and LA.

Niggers can't even afford to live in NYC or LA anymore. They prefer to fuck up their own flyover cities where it's cheap.

Attached: MLK Boulevard, Chicago.jpg (1600x1065, 333K)

I meant mine you dense fucker.

Attached: Read A Book.gif (400x235, 1008K)

> I'm only pretending to be retarded

Sure buddy.

>HOLLYWOOD
>not in California
I'm done. Arguing with coastals is like arguing with mental patients.

Attached: READ.png (491x565, 450K)

Your that 50 year old coastie faggot from the last thread right?

>Considering the vast majority of the american black population live in "flyover states", this is pretty accurate.

Yeah, but the term "flyover" wasn't meant to be accurate. It was only meant to insult blue collar whites.

>ci.minneapolis.mn.us/news/news_20090624tapwaterfacts
>Minneapolis provides safe, clean tap water that meets or surpasses federal and state guidelines for water safety. In fact, Minneapolis tap water is among the safest in the nation.

hahaha

Is flyover the American obsessed?

That's not true. Flyover was always intended to insult areas where outsiders have relatively no reason to visit. For this reason (and others) the cuisine in these areas never really developed outside of meat and potatoes type meals so they don't have much to offer in that sense. For those not flying, like truckers and people on long road trips they also tend to be heavy in the fast food department. Nobody on a road trip says "hey guys, we're in the middle of Indiana and hungry, let's grab ourselves some foie gras before we hit the next hundred mile marker."

I never got why some of the flyover fags here always would retort with shit like "hurr stupid nigger loving librul soyboy in highrise" but I guess that explains it.

I’m the guy you’re enraged at, and no, multiple different people all think you’re an idoiot

tsk tsk city slickers, time for some more paco's tex mex? how about babbish's lebanese babneh?