ITT: Big food

Just found this inside a Ross (secondhand clothing/furniture store). [spoiler] Yes, I'm in America [/spoiler]

Attached: IMG_20180319_152149445.jpg (2448x3264, 2.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/CwwTjO8W8AAiNqi.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I first came to know of Ross because of the OJ Simpson Trial drama. One of the Black jurors was upset they spent more time at Target than Ross and that was racist. The reason being in her words "BLACK PEOPLE LOVE ROSS'S" or something like that which Cochran nodded to.

The second time I had heard of it was on twitch when a Latina was talking about her clothes.

This will be the third. I believe it is only in SoCal or in that part of America.

You'll notice that the packaging is made up as if it were meant to be a gift. Either it is Christmas or Easter candy. I wouldn't play that Russian roulette with my or anyone else's health.

Ross is everywhere. At least one in every state just about but more than 10 in quite a few of them.

According to wikipedia
>As of August 2015, Ross operates 1,412 stores in 37 U.S. states, the District of Columbia and Guam, covering much of the country, but with no presence in New England, New York, northern New Jersey, Alaska, and areas of the Midwest.
I live in NY which might be why I had never heard of them before the program.

The people vs OJ Simpson was amazing, and one of the most bizarre true stories I've heard about. I wish I had been around to witness in real time.

You seem like a real stuffy piece of shit

I was around during the news coverage and I didn't particularly enjoy it. I wanted to see tech stories at the time and they were taking up all the news time with jury coverage. I enjoyed the program though. Not sure how close to the truth it was but it was entertaining.

Attached: 1468761475989.jpg (1536x2048, 665K)

It use to be a thing the world's largest pizza, etc. I remember it was quite the talk of elementary school Guinness Book of World Records but they kept pushing the limits. Now those records are so preposterous you rarely get a challenger. Sad.

That disturbs me, it looks like the type of person that would attack you out of the blue and you're just waiting for it so you can pummel them.

I still don't know if this is a girl or a "girl"

It looks so feral it wouldn't matter. Put a digit near it and you will not be bringing it back.

UK glory

Attached: MiWAC.jpg (450x275, 68K)

We have pic related in America instead, a very chalky tart candy.

Attached: smarties-classic-candy-rolls-5lb-7.png (538x252, 113K)

i fucking love airports

Attached: HTB19X4GGXXXXXXmXVXXq6xXFXXX5.jpg (800x600, 82K)

>I saw some candy at the store
cool story bro

HURTS MY HANDS

i unironically just fapped to this

you need to raise your standards.

In Canada we have the US smarties rebranded as "rockets" and the UK smarties

It's old Christmas candy. So the fuck hasn't seen a Reese's before? Of course it's safe, maybe a little old but perfectly safe.

No dude but don't you get it??? Black people shop in there!!!!11 UGHH
>;(

It was absolutely a circus. I still remember where I was when they read the verdict.

Attached: egregious preposterous outrageous.jpg (501x294, 16K)

You don't deserve that.

You don't deserve that Macbook

Meanwhile, in the United Kingdom.

Attached: nintchdbpict000280827331-e1478594952403.jpg (960x540, 39K)

>Reese's
Fucking disgusting. An American friend sent me a box full of American candy for Christmas one year, and I had to throw out half of it, all the chocolate was half wax and fucking rancid and pukey tasting.

Ross isn't a second hand store. Is it?

looks incredibly lifelike if you squint

I bet a kid $2 in my grade 5 class that he would be found innocent. When I won, my teacher asked me why I thought he was innocent. I told my teacher he’s obviously guilty, but the bet was for whether he would be found innocent or guilty. I think she felt bad for me for understanding how the world works at an early age.

Nope, it's basically the same thing as t.j. max

None in New England man never heard of them before hearing them mentioned on garage journal

bought on a whim at the airport on the way home from holidays in greece. it took 36 hours. one man, one spoon, three sittings - empty tub. i wasn't human. would do it again.

Attached: 1721-large_default.jpg (480x480, 31K)

Is that some sort of chocolate hazel nut spread like nutella?

literally what the fuck else could it be

yeah but it puts nutella to shame.

*nervously* What's wrong with shopping at Ross? All my clothes came from Ross as a child

Yes we were poor

That's a really funny story user. No sarcasm XD

I've eaten a pack of those motherfuckers, the ones with the Reese's Pieces, because I'm a fat piece of shit.

The outer chocolate is too hard and it stabs your gums, and you might suffocate while trying to consume the ten pounds of peanut butter.

Nothing wrong with it. I got a leather jacket for $89.00 that still had the original Neiman Marcus price tag attached $999.00.

Boston Ross?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>go to store
>see giant snickers bar
>OH FUCK YEAH!
>buy it and go home
>open it
>it's actually a fuckton of "fun size" small bars
>contemplate suicide

Attached: 1463773729542.jpg (500x259, 19K)

I have received those giant Reeses for christmas before. They are really two giant fuckhuge cups.

They are scary.

Kill yourself my man

i got something big you can nibble on
no i can't post a pic

So your the reason they had to dumb down the schools.

delete this

Yep, he showed his power level and now they need to make kids retarded.

How did you not feel the breaks between the bar? If it was one solid bar, it wouldnt bend.

user is not very bright or user is lying on the interwebs. take your pick.

Does taco bell give you diarrhea too!?!?!?! XdXD??

pbs.twimg.com/media/CwwTjO8W8AAiNqi.jpg

Attached: STOP KILLING GAMES.jpg (468x305, 15K)

Um... Ross isn't a secondhand store. Discount yes, secondhand no

Pretty much this for me too. The car chase interrupted the show I was watching and then the trail etc. was on all the damn time.

thanks for your hard work

What has to be understood about OJ Simpson trial coverage at the time from what I saw it wasn't like the over the top coverage today. It was tedious, boring, and dull just like the political coverage of the time. The shockjocks hadn't moved over to TV yet and were still on radio. I didn't get any of their stations like whatever ones Rush Limbaugh or Howard Stern were on.

Usually in cases like that they would put them in a cardboard tray so the package wouldn't bend. You would need to feel along the top to notice the divisions.