Powerade Potatoes

Alright fellas, it's time to teach you my recipe for Powerade Potatoes. Ingredients needed:

-4 medium sized potatoes (not the huge ones but not the tiny ones either, you know what i mean)
-Coconut oil
-Lemonpepper seasoning
-1 red bell pepper
-Ketchup
-Tabasco sauce
-Splash of drinkable water
-4 eggs
-RED POWERADE

Make sure you've got a frying pan and something to cover it. You need a stove also.

Attached: POWERADE_POTATOES.jpg (4032x3024, 1.65M)

Attached: 1510366530509.png (203x149, 34K)

Let's keep going OP, I've got everything ready

First get a good chunk of coconut oil. If you have a melon baller, about 4 balls. If you don't have a melon baller, scoop out, like, four mouse-ball sized scoops, put it in the pan and set the heat to 7. Then cut up the potatoes. Cut them in half longways, and then set those halves cut side down and cut em longways again but leave em, then cut em down all the way like a carrot, about a half inch each. Now put the potatoes in and swish it around a bit to even out the lubrication.

Then pour about a third of a red Powerade in, and let that cook.

Attached: POUR_ADE.webm (272x480, 2.58M)

You wanna cook and sizzle this until the liquid levels are pretty low and the potatoes are soft enough to eat. You should also see that the Powerade flavor is cooked out, but the dye and the syrup is left, which syrup caramelizes the bottoms of the potato pieces as you will see.

Attached: sizzle.webm (360x640, 2.56M)

This thread is going places.

Once the liquid levels are almost all the way down and it's pretty much just sizzling against the pan, add some lemonpepper seasoning and turn the heat down to 3.5.

Attached: lemon_pep_it_up.webm (720x1280, 1.43M)

You make me fucking sick

Now, take your pepper. Get a knife and a cutting board. Take the sticker off and wash the pepper off so you don't get mono, and then sit the pepper on it's green size, and cut along the creases. There will be either four or three creases. Don't cut deep, just enough to get through, all the way to the green. Then grab each piece and open it up like a tripod. the pieces should come off leaving the seed part mostly out of the way. If any seeds are left, cut or wash them away. Now, take the pieces and cut them longways. then gather them all like a pile of kindling and chop them into half inch thick pieces. Then dump it in the pan and swish it around.

Attached: OHHH_ITS_PEPPER_TIME.webm (720x1280, 2.28M)

>You should also see that the Powerade flavor is cooked out, but the dye and the syrup is left, which syrup caramelizes the bottoms of the potato pieces

Why not just use dye and syrup?

I didn't have any syrup so I dumped Powerade in there instead and it ended up not being a mistake. The red dye isn't necessary but it's kinda cool. Looks like beets. Beets are neat.

what the fuck

Attached: 2017-03-20.jpg (306x408, 14K)

Now move everything to the right half of the pan to make way for eggs. Crack open 4 eggs and plop em on in there, side by side. Then take a splash of water and put it in there, and cover. The water will create steam which will cook the eggs sunny side up style.

Attached: eggboy.webm (720x1280, 2.5M)

OK

But who would cook their potatoes in syrup anyhow. Are you trying to get a heart attack?

Please stop arguing with the OP i'm waiting for red powerade potatoes

Attached: 1280px-Henri_Brispot_Gourmand.jpg (1280x993, 282K)

If I die at least I had Powerade Potatoes in life.

Once the eggs just BARELY start to turn white in the yolk, and I'm talking the first egg that does this, immediately remove the lid and turn off the heat. Then apply a hearty amount of Tabasco sauce and lemonpepper, and finally drizzle some ketchup on the potatoes.

And there you have it. Powerade Potatoes. Enjoy.

Attached: bóurne_identití.webm (272x480, 1.23M)

Its ok to like this kind of food OP but could you never post what you have done here on the inter webs ever again, plz and thank.

good job. looks like it'll kill a few people.

Attached: eydups.png (1400x1003, 2.06M)

I want to die.

It was cool, thanks op

Anytime! I could do a tutorial on Green Powerade Potatoes if that sounds interesting to you.

It it coward.

put me in the screencap

White Cherry plz

I rather blue but thanks

*eat it

What you want proof? That I ate it? This ain’t a big deal it’s just powerade potatoes but here’s an image of some leftovers I’m heating up. (btw this serves about three people. My friend and I ate this earlier and this is what’s left)

Attached: lenftovers.jpg (4032x3024, 1.34M)

Now I have a side dish when I attempt the powerade turkey this thanksgiving

Should have used blue powerade, doesnt look grotesque enough.