Is Jewish Spaghetti Veeky Forums-approved?

Is Jewish Spaghetti Veeky Forums-approved?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-19-14-06-10.png (540x339, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-h6ToaL6Qg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wasn't anti-semitic before reading that recipe but now I say gas em all

that sounds terrible.

I'm Jewish and I have never heard of this

isn't this just the "sketty" recipe from honey-booboo's mom

>cook and eat better

This but unironically

Is this like normal 'ghetti but with a smaller portion and cheaper ingredients?

ELBOW MACARONI?! IN SPAGHETTI?! WHAT IS THIS- AUSCHWITZ?!!

Came here to say exactly this.

I don't think Honey Boo Boo adds sugar

thedailymeal's Jewish Spaghetti:: spaghetti, onions, bell peppers, tomato sauce

geniuskitchen's Isabel's Jewish Spaghetti: spaghetti, butter, margarine, velveeta, tomato paste, tomato sauce, ketchup

tastykitchen's Bubbie's Jewish Spaghetti: spaghetti, mushrooms, onions, garlic, tomato sauce, milk, cheddar cheese

starchef's Jewish Spaghetti: elbow macaroni, butter, tomato sauce, sugar

foolishtree's Grandma Shirley's Jewish Spaghetti: spaghetti, onions, bell peppers, tomato sauce, meatballs, onion soup mix

Which version is authentic?

Attached: e36.jpg (882x731, 113K)

Following Jewish tradition , which ever cost less to make. Bonus points if you use coupons to buy the ingredients and you even get money back.

lmao

I think it's just part of the American identity crisis so when Jews and Italians are living close by and cross cultural tastes they can keep pretending they are different.
I was born in Ireland and raised in London and went on a family holiday to Boston me and my brother were jibed in the bar for being brits untill my parents came in and all the "Irish Americans" went quite
Very strange experience I went on to live in New Jersey for a couple of years later in life and continued to notice this obsession with being connected to something that has nothing to do with who you are
Tldr- not even Americans want to be American with out adding Italian or Jewish,Irish or even African as a prefix

Well, we live in a country where there are clear visual distinctions between many people and since it's a relatively new country are you really surprised that people try to maintain a connection to where their family came from? With all the other divisions throughout the country, it's one thing that keeps us feeling like were a part of something.

Also, I'm speaking as an Italian-American in the Philadelphia area. This is one of the cultural hubs for Italian-Americans in the US and a lot of our families still seem to stay in their groups with the other Italian-Americans. Almost all of us have relatives we've met or who are still alive who immigrated here, so a lot of connection to heritage develops that way.

Damn I ate this as a kid didn't know what the fuck it was. No not Jewish fyi

" I like NFL soccer is for faggots I'm Italian American "
That's a pretty common statement in New Jersey and with soccer being massive in Italy it might be time to drop the Italian prefix and just be an American who likes pasta

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-h6ToaL6Qg8

Real Italian gravy just like they make in Italy citation needed

we used to eat elbow mac with tomato soup , cheese, and milk . ate dat for lunch all the time

Soccer is for fags though

But the heritage identification is more relative to the family customs you share and the types you grow up with. Sports are more relative to where you actually live, that's why the "American" suffix is there. Family traditions in an Italian-American family will significantly differ from those in an African-American family, but we still all share common ground as "Americans".

I hope he gets skinned by real Sicilian mobsters.

I'm sure the average African American family in Hoboken knows what "Italian Sunday gravy" is where as a typical Italian family living in Rome would not
Just like I'm sure you are more familiar with "African American" cuisine than the average African family

>Is Jewish Spaghetti Veeky Forums-approved?
>Elbow macaroni
>embarrassing amount of butter and sweetend with sugar
NEIN!

Attached: 1502223694009.jpg (546x466, 163K)

Italian American is as ridiculous as Jewish spaghetti just because more of you dumb yanks use the phrase doesn't mean it's less retarded

>Isabel
I hate sephardic jew cunts! They are the jewiest looking jews.

aren't mac and cheese more jewish? At least it's cooked in the oven.

same

I'm Jewish and I eat this every other day for breakfast

i always knew the jews were self hating but this takes it to a whole new level.

I hate everyone, equally.

Same

Why not kugel?

Looks like a bowl of baby foreskins

butter and margarine? what the fuck

what is jewish spaghetti then?
if you know everything about jewish culture and cuisine, you tell us how to make it. or is it a secret in the koran that you dont share with the non-jews? wtf. smartasses.

You are in dire need of more brain cells.

It's antipasta that they eat alongside their christian blood matzo

Ketchup :^)

Same.

what ever. brain sales are from the establishment.
you dont need to know things to be smart. that's what republicans teach our children so they can use computers and then they use the computers to change our brainwaves to make us into slaves.
you're just happy reading your koran and making bad jewish spaghetti and thinking the world revolves around you.
IT'S ACTUALLY FLAT. IT SPINS! dummy

>what is jewish spaghetti then?
foreskins and baby blood

this guy gets it.
#propalastein
#lbgtabcdefghijklmnop
#checkyourprivuledge

>what is jewish spaghetti then?

lokshen mit kaese

Or: kasha varnishkes

hissssss

You need help, user. Remember that God loves you.

Attached: 5F4B4837-48D8-40CD-AE08-A8D267C8DF3A.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

another republican talking at me like i'm dumm cause they have been microwaved by the rich with smart phones and computers.

that's literally flip spaghetti

jews false flagging, i wonder why

What other lies have you told?

Attached: flips.png (776x321, 141K)

that's the fine dining version, shit tier version is banana ketchup with spaghetti

Went quite what?

>koran

Kike garbage

My opa actually made a really good spaghetti. It was just tomato sauce with beef, but he went heavier on beef and lighter on tomatoes.

When my relatives were cleaning his house after his death they, they decided to give me his spaghetti bowl because they knew I loved that stuff.

No you're not.

>his spaghetti bowl

???