Elon is a complete idiot, and has just outed himself

foxnews.com/tech/2018/03/19/elon-musk-posts-bizarre-flaming-absinthe-video-on-instagram.html

This isn't even personal preference level shit. Anyone who has ever lighted their absinthe on fire is an idiot who is falling for the "redesign" that Hill's (the worst faux absinthe ever made) created in their 1990's marketing campaign. Flaming absinthe was never a thing, yet it's touted as some kind of "historic" ritual. It's literally like taking beluga caviar and dunking it in Red Bull. Which still just might be fairly okay, if bizarre. Unlike flaming absinthe, which unconditionally sucks and is an exercise in mental masturbation by complete retards.

Attached: 1521481155851.jpg (931x524, 37K)

you seem upset. lighting up schnaps drinks is standard bar fun.

I drank absinthe once and we set it on fire after putting sugar in it. I forget the whole ritual. As we were doing it I realized there's basically no way any of this really affected the taste. Or at least, it's equivalent to just dumping some sugar in it and then maybe warming it up a little

he can set an absinthe factory on fire without reaching for his wallet, who cares

fox news stayin on the pulse

He's a wealthy nerd. Who cares what his preferences are? He isn't exactly a tastemaker.

What must it be like, to be both physically autistic and mentally retarded.

Please, never post again.

>tastemaker

Attached: o7pJA7J.jpg (1080x1067, 139K)

pure autism
consider killing yourself

>people that drink alcohol regularly calling anyone else retarded

Heh. Enjoy your cancer. I'd be more specific, but alcohol consumption increases risk for literally every type there is.

I agree. It is fun with schnapps, mainly just for the whee factor. Gotta wonder why anybody would do it with absinthe though. That's delicate tasty special stuff. We serve it in our restaurant and I've developed a liking. OP is right, though, the "fire ritual" nonsense is so screaming late 80's/early 90's. It's just one of those things an angsty beta Bohemian Goth does when he googles "absinthe."

>foxnews

Fuck off.

I was going to dispute that, but the citations you provide for your otherwise completely vacuous statement are impeccable.

It's only "bizarre" if you're mormon and have never been to a party with alcohol before.

You're right, he's an idiot. He has a billion dollars and decided to spend his fun time in Jerusalem.

Has to be bait.
You're targeting possibly the most widely respected man across the globe.

Makes sense to make bait about him.

That's the thing. There is no "ritual." It will light on fire. So will peanuts and Doritos. You're an idiot if you do any of these things, and you're ruining good tasting stuff. But hey, enjoy; just don't be upset if I don't start lighting my goodies on fire for zero reason.

>fox news
>this isn't even a personal preference
Dude, you're far enough down the rabbit hole you should be into Breitbart or Infowars, why play around with babby alt-right shit?

Hey OP, guess what? Reddit is wasting no time mourning Stephen Hawking, Supreme Overlord of All Things le STEM. You should go there and tell them why they're stupid and wrong.

You don't have to report back. Good luck.

Would you also demand citations if I said the Earth revolves around the Sun? Live in denial if you want, it's your funeral.

Respected? Um, no. Wealthy, yes, and haughtily respected for that, I give you. Still, guess I'd invest a tad more into not seeming like a complete twat. Maybe somebody to tell me not to post that photo of me rubbing my Speedo against a puppy, or the one where I amusingly lick the forehead of that starving Somali kid, or the one where I strain a margarita through a used tampon or light absinthe on fire.

OH NO! THE ABSOLUTE MORON LIT AN INCORRECT DRINK ON FIRE. WHAT WILL WE DO NOW?!?!

seriously off yourself you fucking autist. anyone can light any drink they want on fire

Don't worry, he's just testing its flammability for possible use as rocket fuel

Well sure, they can. But it's kind of pointless, and and kind of an uncultured move. Like using an antique vintage fine wine for your enema. But yeah, if he's got the money for it... yay capitalism.

>Heh. Enjoy your cancer. I'd be more specific, but alcohol consumption increases risk for literally every type there is.
Huh, what? Moderate alcohol intake is cardioprotective.

Do you think you won't still have a funeral if you don't drink alcohol?

>Alcohol consumption increases the risk of every kind of cancer
>This is proven science just like heliocentrism

Wew lad. I'm thinking you may have had just one too many bourbons yourself this evenin'.

Attached: absinthedripper.jpg (422x800, 82K)

he must have been the biggest doofus in south africa

>he's scared of fire
Who cares about tradition if he wants to light his drink on fire who are you to judge soyboy

Lighting absinthe on fire is literally nothing like a wine enema you troglodyte

The whole pouring over a sugar cube thing originated from fucking alcoholics drinking absinthe by itself and needing to cut the incredibly bitter taste with something. It's a schnapps, it's meant to be had together with fatty food to settle your stomach.

>elon musk

Miss me with that shit bruh

sauces on these accusations?

>absinthe
>good tasting
>delicate tasty special stuff
>Like ... an antique vintage fine wine

Attached: rrc.jpg (1234x972, 108K)

>and decided to spend his fun time in Jerusalem
It woldnt surprise my if he got invited by the Israeli government to have a few talks about his tunnel boring technology ... they are having a few problems with Hamas terrorists tunneling into Israel as you may recall.

Does it make him an idiot, though? I think I'd trade my ability to drink absinthe the proper way for three quarters of his intelligence and business savvy.

my dad works at tesla, and he said elon musk was a real dummy

Absinth tastes like prednisone distilled from a dead dogs asshole

My dad said the same thing. He said Elon came to Carl's Jr. one day and he was a real dummy.

My dad said the same thing. He said Elon came to Culvers one day and he was a real dummy

My dad came in Elon's Whopper® one day and Elon said it was really yummy..

im not a huge elon fan but there's not really anything bizarre going on here.

I heard he's a real dummy

My dad works at a local Bar, He said Elon came in one day and lit his drink on fire , what a dummy.

or, you know, a friend came over said 'hey try this shit' and they had a good time. you should get out more user.

He may be socially really awkward and hs speeches and presentations are impossible to listen to but I strongly doubt he is a dummy ... the guy literally taught himself how to build interplanetary rockets.

idk man, my dad works at applebee, and confirmed elon is a real dummy.

My dad said something similar. He said Elon came to Wendy's one day and wanted nuggies in his tummy

did he get the nuggies ?

Yeah and then he went back to his Tesla roadster, buckled into a 5 point harness, put on a racing helmet, and drove away well under the speed limit to conserve electricity

You can live to be a boring old faggot, that's fine.

I hate to say it, but you are all misinformed faggots. If you dip a spoon in a glass of absinth, add sugar to the spoon, rest it on top of the glass, and set it aflame - what have we just made that could change the flavor of this drink? That's right. Caramel. Faggots.

cancel the misson the mars, he drank something obscure with a technique i don't like

no lol

>implying it gets caramelized instead of just melting a little bit

Attached: 1480164095850.jpg (936x864, 73K)

ITT: OP overreacts

>comparing having stupid fun with a drink to pouring vintage wine in your ass
You really lost any chance of being taken seriously with this one

> Anyone who has ever lighted their absinthe on fire is an idiot who is falling for the "redesign" that Hill's (the worst faux absinthe ever made) created in their 1990's marketing campaign. Flaming absinthe was never a thing, yet it's touted as some kind of "historic" ritual.
Source? Or is this another one of those "I don't have anything to back this up but trust me guys it's totally correct" kind of moments?