Post the best food to eat after you've had wisdom teeth extracted

Post the best food to eat after you've had wisdom teeth extracted

Attached: hertzfeldtwisdomteeth1-1.jpg (294x196, 9K)

in my experience;
- yoghurt
- soup which isn't too warm
- soft fruits if you can manage it

chaliapin steak

when I had my wisdom teeth out I mostly ate chicken noodle soup and this thing, I forget what brand it was but it was some ready-made, freeze-dried noodles with powder and you mixed in water and it was a little thing of noodles in sauce.

basically anything soft requiring a minimum of chewing and that can be consumed in small mouthfuls.

I ate some yogurt, applesauce, a bit of ice cream and a piece of bread but I still don't feel full. Maybe i will have mashed potatoes later.

extra large synder's pretzels

Peanut brittle

Attached: chef.jpg (1136x787, 129K)

Yogurt, overcooked pasta, mild red lentil curries.

I made a couple different kinds of soup and a big batch of congee before I had mine pulled, and stocked up on yogurt, popsicles, applesauce, etc.

cigarettes, jaw breakers, and a malt.

cream of wheat, all day every day

Yogurt

I tried a protein shake as one of my first meals and wound up puking everywhere so take it easy

For me, it's the DQ Blizzard

Attached: image.jpg (300x200, 82K)

consomme

Attached: sickfood.webm (640x360, 2M)

grapenuts

It is medically unadvisable to use a straw after having teeth removed, you can pull out a clot and create a shit-storm in your mouth. If you're gonna eat a shake, use a spoon.

captain crunch
and
pumice

Attached: 19df3051759f133adbd48b06afa44923.jpg (1280x544, 33K)

I'm not squeamish about many things but just hearing the words "dry socket" and "blood clot" make me lightheaded

Thanks for making me chuckle. Laughter helps the pain.

1. Blizzards are not shakes. you cannot drink one with a straw.
2. there are spoons in the picture.

Do you think stovetop stuffing would be too chewy?

Protip to OP:
If you don't have a waterpik, go to pharmacy to get one of those clear plastic syringes that parents use to squirt 5mL of baby medicine into a toddlers mouth. After a couple days of healing, when you start on actual foods you chew, it can be used with warm salty water to gently aim some water to flush out some food caught in the sockets without running your toothbrush over it. Buy a fresh clean toothbrush too, and rinse it with listerine between uses. Play it safe.

I had all 4 wisdom teeth out exactly one day before Thanksgiving as a youth, and sat there with icebags on my cheeks without eating. Was. so. sad. In my recollection, there is a problem with food being too cold or too hot to consume, due to nerve sensitivity. It's not all soup and shakes. Much of your pain might be the jaw and muscles if they had a hard time extracting impacted ones that didn't budge easily, then your face and jaw was used for leverage (if you have extreme swelling).
I liked large curd cottage cheese, sprinkled with fine table version of Mrs. Dash for savory flavor, or with jarred diced peaches or fruit cocktail. There are a ton of applesauce flavors now, from chunky, cinnamon-y, strawberry. Park a few in the fridge. It has fiber to keep you regular. Make some jello molds. V8 is delicious and also has fiber, and can be pureed with cucumbers, onions, peppers, tomatoes, and made into a lovely gazpacho, or even a clear gazpacho the kind with the chicken base. Taosted cubes of bread,homemade croutons or bits of soft bread can be torn into baby bits and into the soup (lukewarm, cool or hot) it to soak up and get soft and feel like a real meal. Mashed potatoes can be cheese, bacon and herbs enhanced when you go shopping on the instant potatoes aisle and feel foodlike. This is one instance you want to buy the utterly smooth powdery mixes. Matzo balls soup and mix is easy, just add an egg and wait for the balls to steam, and you're done.

>Do you think stovetop stuffing would be too chewy?
It'll be fine. Add a couple extra Tablespoons of water and make it via the microwave method. It'll be total mush, you'll see.

How the fuck would you consume a Blizzard through a straw?

very slowly.

Attached: vicodin.jpg (640x640, 51K)

i ate miss vicky's salt and vinegar chips and burger king after my surgery

Thank you for all these ideas and advice. That sounds so awful, how long did it take you to recover?

Codines + Max Payne after wisdom teeth came out. Best week of my life.

When I had my wisdom teeth out they gave me a coupon for a McDonalds shake, and then told me I wasn't allowed to suck anything.

I loudly proclaimed "there goes my weekend plans," which probably confused/embarrassed my mom who was there to drive me home. I don't know, man, I was pretty high on painkillers.

Attached: mcdonalds-strawberry-shake-444x450.png (444x450, 120K)

Burritos with carolina reaper hot sauce. It's what I did, because fuck you, when I had my last two wisdom teeth extracted, and I only got two dry sockets.

I woke up and immediately tried to ask out the girl sitting next to me. Didn't go so well because my entire face was frozen and I couldn't string a sentence together anyway.

Sunflower seeds, multigrain bread, corn chips, almonds and pretzels.

Don Hertzfeld is a treasure. He made the jump from making meme comedy in the early days of youtube to winning sundance film festival recently. All with the same art style.

Hot chocolate with Amaretto

I had apple sauce, mashed potatoes, and pudding. Eventually made myself pasta because I was sick of those foods.

vanilla white russian percocet milkshake

if you're not a pussy you'll eat fried chicken

i did it and had no complications so you should be fine too. infections are mental.

Pretty much this. People are honestly wusses after surgery.
Some years ago I had my legs removed, and I was able to walk like two days afterwards. Most people say you can never walk again, but that didn't stop me. It was tougher losing my arms.