The big three of burger joints. Which is it for you and why? Me? I enjoy each from time to time...

The big three of burger joints. Which is it for you and why? Me? I enjoy each from time to time, but I'm primarily a McCustomer. I just love their fries and salty burgers, plus the McChickens are a favorite of mine. BK burgers are enjoyable to me for a new flavor (flame grilled and luke warm) but I do not enjoy their chicken or fries as much, as for Wendy's, their square burgers do have a certain "juice" to them that they brag about which is nice, but I find them a little less convenient/comfortable compared to McDonalds and their fries are not very good.

Attached: three.jpg (1280x717, 171K)

Wendy's spicy asiago chicken club is the best of order of any of the 3, but McDonalds is best overall

You fat fucks judging fast food

In-N-Out, Carls Jr., Jack in the Box

>big three
>includes wendy's and not hesburger
are you even trying?

None of these are east coast

Attached: 5 guys are faggots.jpg (559x623, 143K)

In-N-Out instead. Mcdonalds, Wendy's, and Burger King are shit.

I more dislike burger king than I like any other option

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you OP
I'd usually go to mickyDs first. I like BKs burgers but every time I get fries or hash browns the flavor from the old/dirty oil is a let down. and wendy's small burgers don't have their buns toasted. so I only go there if getting a large burger. but the last time I went to wendy's I had the best fast food burger in my life. the smokey mushroom double LTO that might still be available

McDonalds if I want to eat a lot for cheap. Wendys if I want to splurge since they are a bit pricey for a burger fast food place desu. I love BK but in college there was one in the university center you could eat breakfast and dinner at on your lunch plan. I ate it everyday for a year so Im a little burnt out. The 2nd year I was there they added a chic fil a so I ended up eating there everyday for dinner.

how much do you weigh?

236 lbs, 5'9. More muscle than fat

>rule of three
you weigh 708 lbs

Fuck off im not even fat it's muscle
But i did lie I'm really 252 lbs.

>trying to impress people on 4chin
your low self esteem is showing. :)

225, 6'0.

do not forget that mcodnalds has all day breakast all day long. i get the hot cakes with a side of 2 hash browns and 3 sausage patties with a glass of orange juice for vitamins c.

wendys has a dollar doublestack now, fuck mcdonalds

Attached: For Me It's.jpg (518x380, 66K)

they still don't toast the small buns. so they can fuck off until they learn to cook a decent burger

b-but... they use FRESH never Frozen beef, enjoy cancer

it's fatty ground beef. it tastes just fine frozen. this morning I pulled a patty out of the freezer that I formed and froze a couple weeks back. tasted great. even on white bread that was toasted on one side.
cancer from frozen beef. that's a laugh

preservatives. Check. Mate.

I try to avoid fast food these days, but whenever I'm in Tokyo I hit up Carl's Jr. Akihabara for a low carb burger.

Japan doesn't know about protein style.

I've never even been in America, though I suppose I'd try it next time since I've had it in Japan a few times now.

Attached: DSC_3732.jpg (3840x2160, 3.46M)

fpbp
Although when I'm hankering for a quick high protein and calorie meal I'll go for a quadruple cheeseburger or two at any place

wendys>mcdonalds>>burger king

I needs it bruhs ;_;

Out of those three, Wendy's is by far the best. Though I do tend to agree with the others itt posting how there are better options out there.

Used to be mcdonalds but they changed the mcmenu of the day here and the new options are crap. So I rather go to taco bell for my cheat day.

Their meat is ok. A little salty for my taste. Their nuggets fucking suck tho

Yeah I don't fuck with their chicken at all, I just go for the burgers and fries. Their spicy chicken sandwich used to be great, like, twenty years ago. That shit went downhill though, not sure what they changed about it but they're kinda gross at this point.

>in Tokyo
>always make sure to eat from a major fast food chain

Attached: 1437027655876.png (650x650, 380K)

For me, it's the Whopper. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra Whopper grilled steaks and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for a Whopper grilled steak and they gave me a double sized one. I said, "Wow, double for free!" and the nice friendly Burger King worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you Double-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's Double-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me a double sized steak. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local Burger King restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large Oreo Shake, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even eat my fries with the Whopper grilled steak, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

I like their chili.

BK has the best chips and patties but their buns are sugary garbage and too thick. Maccas burgers are better overall but their chips are hit and miss. Wimpy's are superior but it's hard to find one these days.

When is wendy’s expanding into Europe?

There's only one way to spell freedom.

Attached: 1515707858991.jpg (960x958, 188K)

What the hell kind of people start threads about fast food on Veeky Forums? I am convinced these are all British posters.

I feel like there’s no big 3 when it comes to cheap shit
You have McDs, BK, and whatever other burger joint
You have Coke, Pepsi, and whatever other cola beverage
You have vanilla, chocolate, and whatever else

Yeah sometimes you find some things more than other
Wendy’s over jack in the box or dq, strawberry over banana or mocha or orange, rc over some third set of colas
But usually people only care about the big two, not the big 3

The only big 3 I can think of in fast food is pizza, but you could argue that little caesars is just as if not more popular than papa johns

Neither. Checkers or Taco Bell if I'm out of time and want cheap shitty food.

The diced onions and salt on McDonald's cheesebuger taste good but the buns are small and shitty, I like BK's buns better. Wendy's is ok.