Who's the biggest boned person on Veeky Forums and what is his or her favorite food?

Who's the biggest boned person on Veeky Forums and what is his or her favorite food?
I'll start:
>330lb
>peanut butter, banana, cream cheese, and ham sandwich with Texas toast

Attached: images.png (221x228, 8K)

>his or her

not enough genders. saged

Women can be fat too.

Attached: obese-woman-eating.jpg (759x422, 68K)

N-No they can't! I won't allow it!

>thinking the fattest motherfucker here weight starts with a 3

dam son

6’1, 175 pounds, under 10% bf
Favorite food is porterhouse steak, peppers, onions, and corn all grilled over charcoal.

Fuck you fatties

128lb
>McChicken

>McDonalds confirmed inedible
You're starving user, go eat something nutritious like a crunchwrap supreme before you waste away to death.

lasagna

Almost 400 lbs >190cm though.
Unironically red meator chicken, and a good tomato and lettuce salad.
Just a lot of it and never burn it off.

CFS with extra gravy, hashbrowns, soft poached eggs, and biscuits.

Update. Just checked the scale.
Just 350 lbs.
I was 400 though on new years.

>Misplacing 50lb
Sounds like the diabetes is kicking in. Happens to everyone sooner or later, your kidneys give up and you start pissing out all your sugar instead of using it.

?? I don't have diabetes.
I don't consume sugar.
I've just been eating less and exercising.

>I don't consume sugar.
Everything reduces to sugar, you don't have to literally eat a bowl of sugar to be taking in sugar.

>over 300 lbs
>doesn't eat sugar

Attached: 38igjo2.gif (284x342, 1.44M)

350lb 6'5"
'go 'za, not even memeing, I would request that shit on death row if IL still had the death penalty and it were possible

Attached: 1431672290781.jpg (748x543, 222K)

>330lb
>biggest boned
user...

330lb is average now, I'm not that bad. I don't even need to use my mobility scooter half the time, and the fact I can still do some walking means I'm at least better than those obesity TV special people.

Speaking of which, if you're 450lb or under this EV Rider Royale 3 GT 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter is objectively the best mobility scooter.

Attached: r1.jpg (300x225, 16K)

165, 6'1

Culver cheese burgers, Cheese, Xtra pickle, Xtra onion, tomato, fries, ketchup and mayo 1:2

Ducking sucks because i put on 30 lbs in about 3 months because depression and anxiety

Kill me

291. i love pulled pork on homemade mac and cheese. the kind with the breadcrumbs baked on top. mmmm

It's my baby fat still attached :^)

I HATE ALRAM CLOCKS

6.4 used to be 270 kilos but down to 230 from january. Idk how much that is in burger units. Favorite food is kebab

and a phoneposter to boot, wow

So transgressive

Attached: 1519882155768m.jpg (1024x576, 31K)

Attached: 1511904924005.png (329x288, 121K)

115 lb, 5'5, f ging. fav food is bagels. not a trap or bait. lol

You just multiply by 2.20462. Although that suggests you were nearly 600lb and went down to around 550lb, which doesn't sound right.

315 lb, 6'5" - favorite food is a Reuben sandwich

I was 315lbs at 5'7 and my favourite food used to be those Sweet Chicken Teriyaki subs from Subway with everything on it.

Dropped 45lbs of it. 270lbs now and have to wear suspenders to keep my pants up. Feeling much better. Going to shoot for 170lbs. I've started lifting and plan on going for hikes when the snow melts. It's amazing how much energy you get after shedding a few pounds.

Attached: 1521414847420.gif (540x547, 1.63M)

Nice try. 5'1 375 lb Manlet is more likely.

Carbs = Sugar bud.

Post tits

100lbs
>Beef Chalupa Supreme, Quesarito, and a Slurpee; Sugar Cookies, Cake Batter anything, Cinnamon Roll, Entemenns Party Cake, Lemon Crumb Cake, Coffee Cake, and Boston Creme Donuts

Attached: Monique-Cinnamon-Rolls-3.jpg (1143x1600, 305K)

5’9
180lbs
>bread and cheese, be it a grilled cheese, bagel and cream cheese, pasta with cheese (carb and cheese counts)...
Also, too much beer

>5'6
>530 lbs

75% of my diet is white buns and butter. I eat about 2.5 bags of them a day and about a block and a half of butter.

Is that the pre breakfast?

96lb
Oatmeal with peanut butter and some banana or pear.

Do you at least toast the bread

How can you even walk around

Attached: charred_wood_for_flavor.webm (1280x720, 1.2M)

Lose some weight fatass

Nope I eat it right out of the bag
I can barely walk around. I can't make it to the top of a staircase without taking a rest.

Okay I was cool with your life style before but that is pig fucking disgusting

5'10
400lbs last checked, probably more like 440 these days
pizza, pretty much any type a non-chain place will serve

>7'0"
>~350lbs from what I remember (scale finally broke recently after more than a decade and haven't replaced it)

>favorite food
Fucking burgers, fries, and soda it's always been my weakness. I probably eat at least one cheeseburger a day on average. Usually double cheeseburgers or a triple if it's mcdicks.

Obese people objectively can't cook. Your taste buds are absolutely fucked.
Slight chub or bear mode chefs are fine.

Get off Veeky Forums and start moving. Cals in cals out.

5ft 3in
414 lbs.
double quarter pounder, one for each hand
I give no fucks.

>5'9" 183 lbs.
>garlic and crushed red pepper fried in butter and poured over noodles
>add a can of tuna, salt and pepper, and some lemon
It's so easy and delicious

>264lb
(120kg)
i don't have any favorites, i just suck at cooking.

But what about sex, user?

Based. Bread and butter is absolutely patrician.

Heaviest was 275lbs at 6'2''. Was on a steady diet of pizza, french fries, chocolate milk and Ben and Jerrys cookie dough ice cream.

Lost 80 lbs since then though so it's all good.

"Big boned"

Attached: FAT-MRI.png (1200x630, 939K)

>tfw on a diet
>tfw losing weight successfully
>tfw down to 325 from 375
>tfw made it through Thanksgiving and Christmas
>tfw fucking Easter is here
>tfw fucking Cadburry Eggs are here

I ate like 20 of them this past weekend. I am ashamed.

> I am ashamed
Don't be. People fuck up all the time, it's not the end of the world that you had a few thousand extra calories. Just up your cardio a bit next week and try not to let it happen again.

as you should be you disgusting fat fuck.

don't listen to this fattie. he's just a weak willed tub of lard who would be happy to see you fail and remain a fellow fat tub of lard.

kys

Attached: file.png (600x526, 464K)

See I have the opposite problem. I can't hold onto weight I have hypoglycemia and from a misdiagnosis causing me to ignore it, it progressed and now I also have anorexia. Food is unappealing even though I used to love food, and if I can get myself to eat I can't stand eating much and sometimes it comes right back up. I don't think I'm fat as a matter of fact I am too thin! I smoke pot almost 24/7 to combat the nausea and make me actually want to eat something. From 140lbs to just under 100lbs in 3 months, no diabetes

Fuck you, that sounds nasty.

Fucking hell that sounds awful. Have you tried finding foods that are high in calories while relatively low in volume? Off the top of my head, something like cashews or walnuts might be a good choice to snack on throughout the day. Also, shakes might be good since you can add a shot of olive oil, some nuts and other high calorie stuff without the taste becoming too unbearable. You can also chug it which should make it easier.

Attached: Capture+_2018-01-25-08-08-10.png (1303x498, 69K)

Hey fellow fatties, how can I know if I have diabetes or not without going to a doctor? I feel fine but I eat bags upon bags of candy every day it has to be bad for me.

135. 5'10"
dinner would be wings and chicken caesar salad. a nice turkey cheese lettuce sub with too much mayo is go too lunch.
also drink at minimum 2 cans of pepsi a day

Why are you on ck then? No eating, no cooking.

>5'5"
>127 lbs.
>oatmeal, peanut butter, bananas, lärabars

These are all I live off of and eating anything else tastes like shit to me. Trying to learn how to enioy food again.

Attached: 9813DD2C-2163-42A4-B22F-8DE0AAA69CB2-11899-00000474F53DDDCE.jpg (583x467, 51K)

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

You are the fattest piece of CRAP on this ENTIRE board. Go stink up somewhere ELSE with your vile LARD.

>5'5
>220lb
>carbs

currently munching on chicken carbonara with a diet coke because they stopped stocking the coffee coke

Attached: traditionalshitposterfood.jpg (736x670, 89K)

Based mentally deranged poster(s)

>5'10
>53 kg / 116 lbs
I lost 15 kilos after quitting soda (diet too) and mostly quitting sweets, I highly recommend it

It has been hell I do everything I can I've gained 5 pounds this month I just home I can hold onto it. Thanks for advice

I do have an SO who does eat and don't you start getting hungry looking at ads for food? I came on to one specifically for fat people so maybe whatever they're doing I can try and gain weight.

This tbqhfam. I wouldn't be surprised if the highest weight on here starts with 5 or 6.

> I don't even need to use my mobility scooter half the time
Yeah... You are a landwhale. If it everything comes a day that i will need to use a scooter to be able move I will off myself. Be it weight or old age.
But then again, I bet that it would be pretty hard for a fattie like that to be able to hang himself.

5 11, 143 pounds
>Fried rice with mushrooms
>Macaroni salad
>A bowl of rice with a [spoiler]dab[/spoiler] of barbeque sauce

6’0”, 178lbs
>grilled pork sausage and lamb flank

>I don't even need to use my mobility scooter half the time

Attached: disneyland2.jpg (121x133, 9K)

6'5, 230lbs
Burger and Fries

Keep it simple

What are you ten years old?

Its not just that, but also your body making more energy readily available since youre using more.

85kg not sure how much it is in pounds. Around 200? Fuck this system
I like pizza and I'm a fat fuck

Should add I'm 1,75m (5'9? Again not sure)

>5'11"
>310 lbs
>Burger King whopper sandwich, KFC bucket, ranch

85 is a bit under 190 lbs and 175 is 5'9" yes

You realize that if WW3 hits, you're literally fucked, don't you?

Attached: 1477032194498.jpg (412x335, 30K)

180kg
boerenkool

Damn dude, I love you. Show feet?

>what's your job?
>do you ever leave the house?

this bait is too good, I can't resist cursing the motherfucker who wrote this. please, don't let tumblr spill over this board.

Attached: 1480173987616.jpg (204x208, 7K)

I weighed myself at 238.

do you really just run around the internet looking for stuff to get offended by?

no, just sluts to wank for and places to shill till my dick is ready to go again. also, I like spaghettiOs.

5'4 115 lb
My favorite food is pizza, but I try not to eat it often.

You include me in these when I'm 90lb on a fat day, earrings on. You need a scooter, I need rocks in my pockets to keep me from floating away.

Attached: upup.jpg (457x640, 98K)

what if it's a world war in form of a eating contest?

I'm 6' 6" 340lbs. I had chicken spaghetti last night. The kind with velveeta.

>kind with velveeta
so the good kind.

I am 387lbs as of today, but I was only 300lbs a year ago. I have been superbinging for a while now haha.

The funny thing is that I went Vegan about 5 months ago to try and lose weight and have been GAINING weight since. The problem is that now I spend so long in the store looking for vegan suitable foods that I get tempted to buy non vegan chocolate and cake, and end up buying lots and lots of it, and eating that for most of my food. I have actually not had a single day since I went vegan where I didn't eat meat and dairy, and I even have a giant notepad where I write down the justifications for eating it all.

For example today I ate 5 milk chocolate bars, 100g each. My justification for this is that cocoa powder causes acne, and cows on dairy farms often get painful cysts, so if I encourage mixing milk and cocoa, then cows will get used to it and get less cysts. I have also eaten 4 bacon sandwiches, and I justify this by writing down the names of diseases that can form on pig farms, then pretending I was testing for them.

I am in pain most of the time now. I recently broke my thumb and didn't notice because of the fat, in fact I only found out it was broken because I pressed it into a jar of peanut butter to eat straight from the jar and heard a click.

Attached: 789.jpg (800x755, 59K)

Please post picture of your thumb.