Am I the only one who lurks this board that can't cook very well/doesn't cook regularly?

Am I the only one who lurks this board that can't cook very well/doesn't cook regularly?

Attached: 1521077999520.png (311x279, 196K)

dont worry there are lots of other women here

Have you seen all of the fast food and processed garbage food threads? The majority of people on Veeky Forums are here for the "food", not the cooking.

The majority of posters are here for the ebin memes and because food is something everyone can talk about

I would say at least 80% of Veeky Forums cannot cook. I think this board has made me lose some of my passion for cooking. Veeky Forums has been my home board since 2013 when I finally gave up on this place. Now Veeky Forums is just an extension of the /fph/ threads on Veeky Forums

>catalog is filled with jiroposting and fast food threads
Probably not m8

It is up to us to bump the relevant threads.

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out, cunt.

I cook regularly, but it's nothing worth talking about. Just regular shit like eggs, hamburgers, sausages, fried potatoes, quesadillas, grilled cheesers, bean and cheesers. I just cook with whatever is in my parents kitchen.

You should totally talk/post about it user-san! Half the reason I come here is to see what other folks get up to in the kitchen and have some friendly bantz. For generations food has always been akin with socializing and interacting with our fellow people

user this board needs more cooking. Pick something you like and go full autism about it. I only post in bread, meat smoking, and pizza making threads. The rest of my cooking is above average home cook but nothing to post about outside of a few recipes I do well.

90% of the posts are about fast food. I think your good

>Women
This is the internet

I never said I’m leaving. This board is my inspiration to keep working out and eating reasonably healthy.

I like this board a lot because it makes me laugh
I don't cook at all

Wow user! I just checked the record and it's true! You are a super special snowflake, no one here is like you! Oh buddy who would have thought we'd get THE special snowflake user here? Out of all the people who frequent this board YOU are the only one who is like that! While everyone is boring and does the same shit, special user here is the only one who doesn't! Wow!
Congratulations!

fatty mcfat the fat fuck

Never been fat. Always been in good shape. Sorry to disappoint you, faggot.

Veeky Forums is nothing but shitposts, alcoholics, and fast food threads. I don't even know why I visit anymore because I actually enjoy cooking

I didn't start cooking regularly until I was on my own without roommates.

You'll get there, user. It'll be great.

what did you cook last? jk i dont care faggot

Most of this board is people who can't cook and shill their favorite fast food.
Much like no-one on /v/ actually plays games and /out/ posters have actually never left their mother's basement

So are you an alckie or one of the fast food hambeasts?

you should be getting enough info to cook for yourself regularly if you've been lurking, wtf is stopping you.

I almost exclusively eat microwaved meals, except for when I feel like putting the same meals in the microwave. I used to make great breakfasts but I haven't done that in over two years

I'm fasting OP, that's the only time I visit Veeky Forums for some odd reason it calms me.

yes, now leave.

I'm sure you're not, but I hope you learn some stuff while you're lurking!

no

Attached: 543657136.jpg (612x408, 68K)

I get it. While fasting I read recepies and watch cooking videos. I obsess about all the foods I want to cook and eat once I'm eating again.