What's the one food/snack that you never get tired of and that you can eat a ton of in one stiting?

What's the one food/snack that you never get tired of and that you can eat a ton of in one stiting?
Pic related for me.

Attached: download (4).jpg (259x194, 14K)

'ti

Attached: 1521231213336.png (560x419, 419K)

Attached: arbysroastbeefandcheddar4.jpg (498x358, 59K)

Mouse in spaghetti is your favorite food?
Ok, it's a little unorthodox but that's fine.

nuts of any kind

CFA nuggets + Polynesian sauce

Cashews are my jam, that shit is amazing

Attached: foul-breakfast-brakefasttime-morning-lebanesefo-3-14-2017-10-18-15-am-l.jpg (1080x1080, 153K)

i want a never ending bowl of pho

Attached: pho.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Juicy Cocks

Attached: CnylGYJ-tTIl.jpg (396x594, 73K)

Imagine getting blown by Giada. She could fit your whole cock and balls in her mouth and still have room to slip her tongue down your taint

This. I wish they weren't so expensive. I always get a bunch then eat x-1 sandwiches where x is the number of sandwiches I bought. I always think "save one for later", but then when I eat the one later I'm left unsatisfied, longing for more.

I've eaten like a bag of these a day for the past few months

Attached: crack.png (409x542, 171K)

3 of my top ten foods.

Gotta stockpile your Arbs

Frito pie.
Barbecue of any variety.
Kimchi, the more pungent the better.
Salted butterscotch ice cream.

Fuck, if I didn't watch my diet I'd be 400lbs plus easily.

Peanuts.

And what makes it so bad: they're so calorie-dense. That "light snack" ends easily up being 500 calories.

Hazelnuts for me

I would love to, but their sandwiches are so expensive for fast food and when i have them around I will let anything else I have spoil. I make sure to stock up on sauce packets though cause I'll put them on other things. The Horsey Sauce is just regular horseradish sauce which I can make at home, but the Arby's sauce is some kinda black magic, voodoo wizardry that I can't seem to replicate perfectly.

I love this shit.

Attached: magic-mince.jpg (800x635, 156K)

guacamole for me, as long as the chips are crispy. i grew tired of salsa over 5 years ago

Pickled gherkins or baby tomatoes (plum, pomodorino or cherry it doesn't matter).

plain corn chips

so you're 399 lbs?

most people call it semen.

What is that? Are those chickpeas and pintos?

Call me a pleb if you must.

Attached: HE 898-W.jpg (750x750, 376K)

Chips and salsa is GOAT snackin.
I could eat a good baingan bharta for eternity, though.

My work sticks those in the candy jar at the reception desk and I always steal all of them.

Bread and butter

shit on bread?

Was about to post this, some good 'le is godlike.

nothing, it doesn't matter how good a food is. i can only eat it for 1 week max.

do you even live cunt?

what is it? looks like chili on bread (which actually sounds good)

beef mince on toast.
you could call it chilli.

if you wanna ascend into the shadow realm you chuck a bit of mashed potato on with it also.

Looks like beef mince is what we call ground beef. What kind of gravy/sauce is it in? Shit looks good.

recipes.co.nz/shop/EVERYDAY/Magic+Mince.html

here da receipt

Fritos or 711 brand smoked gouda chips

secondig the 'leposter

Will be trying this. Thanks, mate

>smoked gouda
Anything that contains smoked gouda is phenomenal. I love all types of cheeses but smoked gouda is just... absolutely sublime.

Chicken wings. I could eat my own weight in chicken wings.