THIS IS A FLYOVER BOARD

post your casserole recipes

Attached: gb_cass.jpg (1000x1000, 242K)

I always make a cream of celery rather than a cream of mushroom, and then go from there.

It’s better with those sliced green beans not whole and that isn’t enough onion crisp thinfs on top

1 can green beans
1 can cream of mushroom soup

Microwave on high for 3 minutes

lasagna

thanks, this looks a lot like mee-maw's recipe!

frenched green beans?

it's best with fresh mushrooms/green beans

so helpful thank you creamy friend

Yes

Buckle up boys, this is the best recipe you'll ever read.
You start with 1 lb of bacon, 3 cans of chili with no beans, 3 bags of shredded cheese, mexican mix, 2 bags of frozen french fries and a box of french's fried onion bits.
First, cook the bacon. Put the bacon aside and spread the fries out onto 2 baking sheets, brushing them with bacon fat. While the fries cook, pour the chili into a bowl and break up the bacon into it, leaving pieces no larger than a quarter. Once the fries are crispy get a deep lasagna dish and lube that bitch up, put a layer of fries in the bottom, then a layer of cheese, then chili. Repeat until you reach the top, ideally ending on french fries and cheese then liberally apply onion bits to tasts. Bake until cheese is melted and serve your carb cinderblocks.
Additional meatstuffs can be mixed into the chili to taste, fries can be substituted with hash browns, but they get soggy quicker and break up.

slopov shit general?

Attached: CC_Hot-Dish-Tater-Tot-Casserole-Recipe_s4x3.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.616.462.jpg (616x462, 55K)

Flyovers don't own casseroles, people on both the east and west coast make them too. It's an American dish through and through. How pathetic.

Imagine having this level of cognitive dissonance

Coastie elite here and we never make casseroles. I like this thread though, interesting to see how the have-nots live, if you can even call it living.

Attached: buttrash.jpg (252x200, 7K)

where the recipes at?

Cooking spray
1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 bell pepper, cored, seeded, and finely chopped
Two 16-ounce cans pork and beans
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
1/2 cup ketchup
2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
4 tablespoons brown sugar
6 to 8 slices bacon, cut into pieces and cooked

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9- by 13-
by 2-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
In a large saucepan, brown the ground beef, onions
and bell peppers. Add the pork and beans, barbecue
sauce, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, soy
sauce and brown sugar to the mixture. Simmer for 5
minutes. Transfer the mixture to the prepared
casserole dish. Sprinkle the bacon over the top of the
casserole. Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes. Remove the foil and
continue to bake for an additional 10 minutes. Let the casserole stand for 10 minutes before
serving.

i cook a lot for my dad and grandma and this is something they'd like, so it'll be on the menu one night when i'm feeling lazy.

thanksgiving staple, we used to just use the canned green beans but finally, just a few years ago, i made it using fresh green beans and now we haven't gone back.
my mom did this with dinty moore stew and a can of corn all the time when i was growing up and it's nasty but also horribly, horribly delicious.

i used tater tot casserole to salvage a chowder i made that came out pretty bland, though, so thanks flyover lineage

Attached: 1379102498846.jpg (616x462, 71K)

>elite
you are on 4chins you stupid bastard. you will never be elite.

It's important to know the difference between a heart attack and cardiac arrest. Not the same thing.

Attached: 26513472_10211350705152187_1111781813_o.jpg (1600x1000, 107K)

Funny how at 10am-1pm on a weekday the board is dominated by coastal elites

what the fuck is a flyover you autistic cunt

>flyover detected

How is this worse than avocado?

You're right
Delusional.

A buzzword the autistic coasties use

but what is a flyover? i live so far out in the country that planes don't even fly over.

>hot dish
Minnesotans are so fucking retarded holy shit. The whole country makes that type of casserole, but the difference is we're not a bunch of hinga dinga bork bork bork Swedish incompetents with dumbfuck accents and goofy ways of speaking, so we don't call them a Britain-tier babby talk name like "hot dish.".

>Cooking spray
Amazing.

Lasagna

You live on the moon.

Midwestern foods seems depressing, even as someone from a place not that dissimilar.

hi there fellow hillary voter, I, too, have disdain for these peasants and there casseroles

You serve that with Dino Nuggets?

Attached: .jpg (500x500, 88K)

I'll just have a coffee and a slice of pecan pie and a fried egg ma'am. thank you

nah, i think i would recognise that.