Vegetarian

What can I replace my morning scrambled eggs with to follow a vegetarian diet that'll give me the same nutritional benefits?

Attached: 6492533849_6682d07f37_b.jpg (1024x683, 142K)

Most vegetarians eat eggs.

whole milk

Fried eggs, faggot.

Well if you're vegetarian and not vegan, I'd suggest eggs. Maybe boiled, poached or over easy. Should be about the same nutritional value as scrambled :^)

Attached: eHLkIC6PRhcXEtrO.webm (796x720, 2.08M)

I guess vegan then. Sick of eggs they don't feel right anymore

Goddamnit I mean vegan then

Eat eggs you pussy, they're good for you, cheap, and sustainable.

If you're gonna go the vegan route I would suggest a tofu scramble with add-ins and some spices. Turmeric will give it the classic yellow color and also add many health benefits

That actually looks awesome

I'm on this spiritual thing and eggs don't cut it anymore I need to go deeper. Cool thanks for the tofu tip

Looks awesome, think about how tofu and soy paste and avocado mash is going to taste.
That's the problem with most vegan recipes, they try so hard to look appetizing that they end up creating monstrosities with random ingredients that will taste absolutely nothing like what they're trying to imitate.

Kala namak has a sulphuric smell and taste, similar to eggs. The agar agar probably created a similar texture to eggs. I'd say that's a decent approximation.

A non-vegan diet including eggs

Kill yourself hippie

there's no interpretation of facts that results in eggs being good for you.

>I'm gunna scramble the next motherfucker who yolks at me funny

I chuckled

Eggs aren't good for you and don't have nutritional benefit, eat some bananas.

> (OP)
>Eggs aren't good for you and don't have nutritional benefit, eat some bananas.
>Eggs aren't good for you
O rly?

poached eggs

>what about a vegan version?
beans

I randomly started doing a mostly vegan diet. I still eat meat, mostly fish. but most days I stick to non meat, non dairy, non egg foods. I work nights so I don't eat a traditional breakfast, but on the weekends I usually do a smoothie with almond milk, orange, banana, strawberries, mango, pineapple, blueberries, spinach, and flax seeds. then I make avocado toast with tomato on top. it's nutritious and filling.

Maybe get some almond milk or soy milk and mash it up with tofu until it's a scrambled mess. Looks like you can add some turmeric to even get the colour the same so you can trick other people into eating it too and they will hate it immensely. Why not get some free roaming chickens in your back yard and collect eggs that way :)ou could even save some ex battery hens.

Attached: tofu.jpg (910x512, 122K)