Work as a waiter in a good cafeteria

>work as a waiter in a good cafeteria.
>Middle-aged woman comes and asks what kinds of coffees we have.
>Tell her we have Rwanda, decaffeinated and our own blend. She can have it made with machine or any filter.
>She asks for instant coffee...
Sorry, but we don't have instant coffee. There are many other very tasty drinks we could make
I only want instant coffee. I don't even like coffee.

Why are some costumers this fucking retarded?

Dumb costumer thread?

Attached: IMG_20180317_134914_850.jpg (1393x1393, 732K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f8yqwKqQlTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Instant coffees have a distinct instant coffee flavor. My guess is she's probably been to prison or armed forces where she lived on the stuff and developed a taste for it.

Very unlikely. But even if that were the case, if you enjoy the taste of instant coffee there is no way that you won't enjoy properly made coffee. But this woman didn't even like coffee, and it's not like it was early morning and needed to wake up. It was around 5pm

I developed a taste for it once because it was easy to make when all you have access to is a kettle. I don't know how I did it because even the best stuff tastes like dirt. I'd rather forgo coffee or drink tea.
Are the exmilitary and inmates drinking instant coffee also sleeping on bunkbeds or trenches in the backyard and eating freeze dried shit by choice? You would think they'd never want to eat, drink, or do any of that again.

I feel like after so long it becomes a force of habit. I was in a shitty financial situation for about half a year where I was living under the radar and basically couch hopping. For the entire time I was in the situation, there was a little market that was all I could really get to on foot and a lot of the shit there was more expensive and all the house had was a hotplate and a pan, so I lived off of PB&J and pancakes for sustenance. Finally when i could get things straightened out, all I was craving was PB&J and pancakes for a good 2 months despite having access to better food.

Then you must be the odd one. After some financial struggles and eating mostly rice and beans I have been for 4 months without any of that, and I don't even know how long it will take until I fancy any of that again

>Why are some costumers this fucking retarded?
>Dumb costumer thread?
>costumer
Might want to double check who the retard is here, user.

Sorry for not being a native speaker and knowing the difference between costumer and client

youtube.com/watch?v=f8yqwKqQlTQ

Instant is the default in a lot of Asian countries. As a coffee autist who measures out each brew by the gram and takes personal offense over roast dates, this was a surprise to me, but there are people who prefer instant and have strong opinions over which brands of instant, from which countries, are best.

As the other guy said it has a distinct flavor and if you drink enough of it you develop a strange fondness for it.

Also, there really are people who only drink coffee in the evening, and they are not drinking it to stay awake, and it's not decaf. I don't get it either, but it is a thing.

she wanted to sucyodic

A costumer makes clothing to play dress up in, a customer buys things

Yeah it's big in southeast asia

>Also, there really are people who only drink coffee in the evening, and they are not drinking it to stay awake, and it's not decaf. I don't get it either, but it is a thing.
Gee, it's almost as if some people actually like the flavor of coffee, and don't use it exclusively as a drug or something.

For me it's more like I have a cup when I have the chance. I would rather not drink one too late so it doesn't mess me up, but I'm fine if I have one between 6 or 7 pm.

>PLEASE HAVE SHIT TASTE REEEE
>WHY WON'T PEOPLE LIKE THE THINGS I LIKE!!!1
>MY TASTES ARE OBJECTIVELY SUPERIOR
Okay user, okay, just relax, take a deep breath, and maybe suggest the lady the house bland on the houseif she doesn't like it. Like a good waiter does.

> I'm fine if I have one between 6 or 7 pm.
That's not because you "don't use it exclusively as a drug", it just means you're either drinking incredibly weak coffee, or more likely you just aren't affected by caffeine, which is true of a small number of people.

If you give a shit, you're drinking at the SCAA ratio or higher, and if you're drinking at the SCAA ratio or higher, at that hour, you're getting enough caffeine to affect most people's sleep.

I think if you're "having a cup when you have a chance" you are probably not brewing very good coffee. Assuming you're brewing it at all.

>PLEASE
I meant to type "PEOPLE", I wonder why it came out like that.

I brew my own straight from the grain, and while it's not super strong, it's far from being piss water. And I'll usually go to sleep by 12 or 1 am.

I feel it's effects though, but I'll begin to doze off by 12, which is fine by me.

people like you give the food industry workers a bad name

see:
There are jobless STEM graduates who would do that job without being how you are.

Attached: customers.jpg (590x960, 44K)

lol Home Depot or Lowe's?

I love the taste of instant coffee. It tastes comfy and reminds me of my childhood for some reason. Dark premium coffee is too bitter for me sometimes, although I do drink that too.

It doesn't seem like OP did or say anything wrong to the client, he just happened to share his opinion here.

You guys are projecting.

Why? Doesn't sound like he actually said anything rude to the lady, just "we don't have the thing you are trying to order".

This is why women are paid less, and deservedly so. They do shitty work with a shit attitude.

The evidence is pretty compelling

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji.png (640x640, 111K)

So you don't grind the beans yourself? You don't harvest them yourself?

You can be a hipster but get that no one cares.

costumers don't buy things?

chek mate retard

>Also, there really are people who only drink coffee in the evening
I have a friend that does this. Apparently, people with ADD drink coffee because it causes them to relax.