Eat spicy food or hot sauce

>eat spicy food or hot sauce
>get diarrhea
how do i not have this happen

Attached: 1520361930507.gif (378x305, 2.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pkbIhnTchpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao white people huehue shieee gtfo cracka

worst shitpost i have seen yet

i have never had diarrhea from eating spicy food.
is it just a meme?
the arsehole burning is real tho.

>drink 1 coffee in the morning
>1 hour later guaranteed liquid shit...

>drink coffee any other time of the day
>nothing

...why?

coffee and a smoke always empties me out in the morning. good stuff.

empty stomach

kekd like a retard

that still happens to me even when i eat some toast for breakfast, do i have to eat something more? I always assumed my metabolism gives me the shits when I'm up early.

Also usually blast ass eating habanero peppers in food and burn my asshole. I guess i'd eat bread and milk the try neutalize shit and bread to try and make it solid lol.

Attached: Chicksdigguys_3730.jpg (539x720, 175K)

it gives me gas and then i get diarrhea
am i just weak-stomached?

youtube.com/watch?v=pkbIhnTchpc

Latest hot sauce review is up, and I never get diarrhea from hot sauce. I do sometimes get "the baby" which is like an 11/10 intensity pain in my stomach if I eat too much very hot stuff (such as a reaper pepper)

try probiotic supplements, they may help if fucked up gut flora is part of the issue

shitton of fiber
buy psyllium husk, spoonful in water/juice at morning & night
bonus: fiber is actually real damn good for your digestive system & arteries

Jordan from /g/?
You're looking a lot better since I saw your fatass stick your dick in a homemade fleshlight

I've found that its actually the idleness that does it. If I drink morning coffee and then sit down on my computer I get the shits. If I drink morning coffee and then leave the house everything is fine

Are you implying NEETs shit more than wagies?

Attached: 1501660358814.jpg (540x540, 17K)

NEETs don't give it time to solidify is all I'm saying

Hi it's me and thanks

you might be allergic to something.
Eating excessive amounts of spicy foot or hot sauce can do that but it doesnt sound like thats what you're doing

metamucil

cayenne pepper powder and ghost pepper powder
i really enjoy the flavor but alas, the shits await me

The ass burning is intensified when the sauce has vinegar or vegetable is pickled.

I wonder if the type of coffee can make this worse. I used to absolutely shit myself when I drank coffee at work. Now I make mine at home and have no problem. Cigarettes do a good job of pushing one out though.

same

I used to use a pinkish pterodactyl puppet to play with my cat and he had the same reaction. He absolutely hated it and viciously attacked it when ever I brought it near him. Even went for the death-blow with a "throat" bite and clamp. Leads me to believe felines must have some genetic, deep-seeded hatred for dinosaurs. Wonder why.