How the fuck do Asians make this shit work?

How the fuck do Asians make this shit work?

Attached: natural-home-health-bamboo-chopsticks-without.jpg (422x381, 12K)

with their hands

You ... don't know how to use chopsticks?

Attached: 1481370298768.jpg (492x388, 39K)

It's like holding two pencils or two twig penises.

I can pick up pieces of meat with it but how they eat noodles or even rice with it is beyond me.

Rice, I have no idea. But for noodles you have to tighten the angle between the sticks. It does take practice.

A bad advice. You can't really eat with your mouth and ass stuffed

It's because the rice they eat is sticky, makes it way easier to grab portions of rice.

1. Don't be a stupid gaijin
2. Repeat step 1

Attached: chopsticks.gif (500x278, 1.36M)

Hold the lower chopstick steady and operate the top chopstick with your other fingers. It's not difficult.

hahahaha

. Don't be a stupid weeb
2. leave the basement

Uhm...

Its literally inferior to every piece of cutlery Europeans use

But whatever, you can eat like a dog either

Japanese rice is sticky and holds together in huge clumps. It's the easiest thing to eat with chopsticks.
Also keep in mind there are at least 3 types of chopsticks depending which country you're in. Japanese chopsticks have pointy tips for separating fish bones, Korean chopsticks are slightly less pointy and made of metal, Chinese chopsticks are really broad.

Here Veeky Forums, use these.

Attached: TB1fDKhJVXXXXaaXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg (800x800, 123K)

Red pill: if you don't have tiny Asian hands, it might actually be impossible/really hard to properly use some chopsticks. Especially the standard throwaway wooden ones, since they're really short

That’s why Asians are skinny.

Attached: A9CDE026-8962-4872-9FC8-90A35840AACC.jpg (960x637, 85K)

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 6K)

Not everyone is a weeb, mate.

>How the fuck do Asians make this shit work?

They learned to use chop sticks by watching African mud farmers, who were the original inventors of the chop sticks, before the chinks stole the technology and called it their own.

>chopsticks
>technology

Attached: 1493933914825s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Eat them like a cheeseburger.

Care to elaborate, Reddit?

You used a very clever word for something very simple, in an effort to make yourself look intelligent. You smug fuck.

WE WUZ CHINESE N SHIET

> elaborate
> clever word

Holy shit the state of 'Merican ebonics is hitting a new low. Do you semi-literate 'merican niggers actually think "elaborate" is some type of "clever" word?

Affirmative Action was a mistake.

I'm not American you absolute moron. Also you completely misunderstood my statement, just more proof of your arrested development. Now fuck off.

What word should he have used?

Elaborate is a hard word? Are you 5 years old or just a shitskin that failed ESL?

Real question is how do you use chopsticks to measure the temperature of frying oil?

get good

>technology doesn't include all tools, only modern industrial inventions
Sure thing, reddit.

Faggots. All of you. Sit on a traffic cone.

>sit on a traffic cone
wtf does this even mean?

Regarding chopsticks and rice, notice how asians people rarely serve rice on a plate, it's always in a small bowl. They use them as a shoveling tool as well as pseudo-forceps.

Kek

For noodles, sink the chopsticks in at sort of an angle so you can twist the noodles around. Somewhere between a quarter and a half turn.

Rice you pretty much have to pick up the bowl and shovel it in unless its fresh and sticky

Anything that is invented is technology, no matter how simple.

Is art technology?

You get used to them. I sucked at them for a while and gradually became normal with them. I don't even remember when it happened.

In a way, yeah.

Too bad China is the one industrializing African mud farms now

Possibly since it can be used as a tool. Technology is simply tools. Chopsticks are a tool thus they're technology.

>inb4 you're a tool, :xD lol.

>Too bad China is the one industrializing African mud farms now

Yup. We own those niggers now and they fucking love their new masters.

Attached: Chinese Pet Nigger.jpg (560x431, 17K)

must be murican

I make it work because I am not a plebeian. I can catch flies with chopsticks, get on my level.

Attached: small-brain.jpg (400x500, 50K)

It's easy if it's sticky. If it's just regular rice then I keep the sticks close together and scoop it up like a spoon. I'm not sure how offensive that may appear to Asians though.

you know

The key thing is to set up like OP pic, then keep the bottom stick stationary while the top just tilts in one axis. Your index finger and thus the top stick are the only things that move.

Somehow even small children figure this shit out so it can't be that hard.

China's always shoveled directly from bowl to face.
Japan pretends to be a little more dignified but there are shovelers there, too.

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (602x451, 73K)

wtf I'm Chinese now

Ameriflubber is mad his pillow hands physically don't have the dexterity to move two sticks together.

I bet you think "technology" requires electricity and metal to work you stupid retard.

i don't even eat ching often and i picked this shit up in 5 mins why are you so shit tier op

That's...no. You're very wrong. Very embarrassing to have you here.

Meant for

>offensive to Asians
You mean those fuckers at the next table slurping noodles like they haven’t eaten in a werk?

>he holds the chopsticks near the bottom

Attached: IMG_20170926_105810.jpg (983x1062, 371K)

Slurping noodles aerates the broth in your nasal cavity, providing maximum surface area and therefore maximum flavor.

You simply aren't tasting noodles fully if you aren't slurping.

Ridiculous excuse for bad manners

>implying japs and chinese have higher dps than Americans
Nice try but our obesity rates suggest otherwise

yeah i feel the same about you.

>actually tasting your food is bad manners

The absolute state of westerners. Might as well quietly lick dry Soylent powder if you hate flavor and are so deathly afraid of upsetting your Muslim neighbors,

It's a face-saving excuse. Nothing more. Slurp slurp slurp is the only way to eat noodles in a soup efficiently; it's also poor manners. Instead of just accepting this they made a 'scientific' excuse which is just a way for them to continue their behaviour without feeling ashamed.

The fork was first found in China, it made it's way to the west where it met some resistance since people liked using their knives or fingers.

China started using chop sticks because it was easier and cheaper to build them. Japan took them because Japan's history is copying China.

>This guy gets it.

When a Byzantine princess brought her silverware to Italy the Catholic church denounced forks as heresy.
"God gave you food, and five fingers to eat it with! Utensils are the devil! REEEEeeeee!"

"Real" Asians only use those when in a decent restaurant whith White people around, when at home you lift the plate or bowl up to your mouth and use the sticks to shovel/scrape the food into your mouth be sure to slurp and smack as much as possible.