What do you usually eat when you just get up?

What do you usually eat when you just get up?

Attached: DV1TuDsWAAAUoT1.jpg (634x381, 37K)

What does wild boar taste like? I bet it taste like hate and anger.

your mum hurrrr

Pork with less fat. So shitty

Nothing. Stomach can't handle food until around noon. Been that way since around puberty.

Attached: 1475770955911.jpg (500x333, 18K)

what a terrifying looking animal

I didn't know Princess Mononoke was a documentary.

>skipping calf day

Boars get fucking hueg. In the states theyre considered a pest with no regulations on extermination (besides the usual environmental tripe) expressly because that hog and his 14 niglets can destroy 10s of acres of wheatfield in an afternoon. Its not as good as farm raised pork though, you eat it for the satisfaction.

Attached: coffee-and-cigarettes.jpg (450x292, 138K)

milk + 2 bananas + 2 tsp of peanut butter. easily takes me 6 hours to get hungry again.

>Its not as good as farm raised pork though, you eat it for the satisfaction.
what would make these things taste better?

A cigarette so I can poop and then whatever I can attack at my house before having to go cook for 10 hours. But my first full meal is normally at work

I usually stop by my local Micky D's and pick up 3 mcdoubles, 3 mcchickens, 2 large fries, 2 apple pies, and 2 large sodas (different ones depending on the day). I eat a couple of each sandwich then save the other half of the food for later, then I have 2 meals for the day knocked out already!

I usually eat whatever is left on the cutting board or coffee table from the night before.

>Boars get fucking hueg. In the states theyre considered a pest with no regulations on extermination (besides the usual environmental tripe) expressly because that hog and his 14 niglets can destroy 10s of acres of wheatfield in an afternoon. Its not as good as farm raised pork though, you eat it for the satisfaction.

Only a savage shitskin or Nigger would murder animials just because they're a "nuisance".

Why can't you just live with those animals in peace? They have more of a right to be here than you.

You hunters and meat eaters are all a bunch of savages and need to go extinct.

2/10

1.9/10

Whatever is leftover from the drunken meal I had before I fell asleep.

t. alcoholic

>Only a savage shitskin or Nigger would murder animials just because they're a "nuisance".

Heil Vegan!

Attached: Vegan Virtue.png (290x174, 3K)

cigarette with espresso

Attached: 1519501811933.jpg (306x165, 6K)

I'm the same way, I have no appetite after waking up and for the longest time I hated breakfast foods because I was so used to the smell and taste making me nauseous. Also the few times I've been under anesthesia I couldn't keep much down for almost a week so I wonder if its a brain chemical thing.

i come to this board to laugh about sauces and cooking in silly ways. i dont come here to get some stupid neo nazi bullshit and your racism spewed about. fuck off dude.

I think they're cute

Attached: 10ed76a3a10ccac27ac680ca03faaa0e.jpg (600x800, 96K)

>Nigger detected

I'm unemployed currently, starting work in a week. I just woke up, made some coffee in my moka pot, took a couple gulps of strawberry kefir, smoked a bit of weed and a cigarette on my porch while drinking coffee.

I don't eat much in the mornings usually. Coffee, a piece of fruit, maybe some kefir or yogurt or something. I used to eat toast every morning but I realized i feel kinda gross when I eat bread first thing in the morning.

> Savage meat eating, ass backwards nigger detected.

Go fuck yourself carni nigger..

nothing.

oatmeal + banana

parasites

It's fatty as fuck but really tender but I only ever had it pressure cooked.

Rolled oats with milk, honey and a banana. Cup of coffee afterwards. Will keep me full until lunch.

In the case that this isn't bait and you just are that much of a eurocuck, please keep in mind that your area of the world had already been run out of any substantial wild animal habitation by the 15th century.
The Americas are still full of untouched land that provide escape for problem animals like wild hogs which as a result reek havock on our rural farming communities who lie on the fringes of developed land. Pest control is a very crucial part of many Americans lives regardless of what country they are from here. Your land has been barren of anything natural and overpopulated with humans for so many centuries that I really couldn't expect you to actually understand.

Attached: 1510629287091.jpg (328x489, 34K)

Classic American trying to be intelligent but doesn't realise he's a fucking idiot. Go ahead and try and guess what part of this exchange makes you an idiot. Maybe it'll help your little goblin brain develop.

Oatmeal and tea.

Could I kill that porker with my g17?

Cup of water to rehydrate, banana, 6-7 almonds and a square or two of dark (75%+)chocolate

black tea
i don't usually eat until like 4 or 5

I don't eat when i first get up. I drink some water and then about two hours later I will eat sometimes I wait about four hours. Whenever I get hungry.

Nujabes.jpg

Well, if it's a case of the hog eats or I do, my solution is to eat the fucking hog.

I have had peanut butter toast with a cup of milk every morning. I don't know why but it has been a thing i have done for the past 7 years. Something about fresh melting peanut butter with a cold glass of milk just makes me wake up.

Attached: 1513709191304.jpg (670x503, 61K)

Awww, faggotarian detected.

Coffee, cigarette.

I know this is bait but boars are actually not native to the US, they were introduced by the Spanish during the 16th century and have harassed native vegetation ever since. It's believed that several species of plant may have even gone extinct due to boar presence

I give up
what part?

It's probably because 1.) you misspelt 'wreak' and 2.) he's a fag.

honey bunches of oats no milk

or pizza if i have it

Same. Small coffee and nothing else.
I hated waking up as a kid because my parents pretty much forced me to eat every morning.

it's just like pork, but you have to mix it with store bought bacon or something

the crunchy bit of dried spit that accumulated in the corner of my mouth

White meat, fish or chicken. Preferably on a biscuit.
For some reason red meat doesn't sit right with me so early.

1/2 untoasted bagel with plain cream cheese

Attached: argument-typo.jpg (735x541, 32K)

Just a black coffee, won’t eat anything until noon. Usually just some bread and cheese with salami or sausage then.

2 slices of bread, multivitamin, and beer(s)

Vegans are just more evolved, better human beings. Period.

>Go fuck yourself carni nigger..

I like this term. carni. Fuck those unevolved carnis.

Castration and regulated diet

Good solution, i like it.

Fruit or eggs of some kind.

Straight fat. Its like if pork was 95% lean meat so its dry and tough and doesnt take on flavor well because theres no fat to take on spices and sauces. Half the time we just chunk and grind the salvagable bits for sausage and dog food. The other half is just because explosions are fun to watch

Usually a couple eggs on toast, slice of american cheese if Im feeling fat and sassy

Dexedrine

coffee and a cigarette

Ice cold bubbly water and a mug of vodka.

Do Americans really shovel food into their fat fucking faces first thing in the morning?

Nothing.

I eat 2 waffles, some apple sauce and have a couple swigs of milk.

Is it a bad idea to drink a mug of half and half?

Attached: 1521686442009-611553941.jpg (3264x1836, 1M)

Shit

Imagine being so obsessed you forget about the concept of breakfast.

Around 6 toasts with some mayonnaise and ham/pâté/charcuterie/tuna/eggs.
And a yoghurt or even an ice cream
It's actually amazing when done properly

it has a gamey taste to it.

Attached: OATZ.jpg (4128x2322, 547K)

Is that peanut butter?

A low sodium v8.

Like good pork.

I take my morning medicine on an empty stomach and then wait an hour or two to eat or drink anything except water.

>
>it has a gamey taste to it.
This. Tougher, less fatty, and very gamey, like not even pork anymore. Modern farm raised pork has been selectively bred over the years to be mild tasting and have a fat cap versus a lot of intramuscular fat. This is the old deal. Most people don't like boar meat unless overseasoned, or it'd be hunted off the face of the earth, but instead it's a horrible nuisance animal that is taking over and terrorizing people.

Attached: wild boar.jpg (860x483, 63K)

Microwaved oatmeal with whatever I have available to throw in it which is usually banana and and whatever other berry I feel like eating. If I don't have anything else on hand I just put some protein powder in it.

>I didn't know Princess Mononoke was a documentary.
lol

Three cups of cooked oats
Half a litre of coffee
A protein shake with 2 scoops of chocolate vegan protein powder, creatine, wheat germ, a can of coconut milk, and a handful of blueberries

Every single fucking day like a god damn robot but I love that shit

After my weeklong smoking habit, I can say this is actually a really great way to start the day off.

A knäckebröd, some cottage cheese and a tomatoe or two

Same as the user above me without the cheese and tomatoes

Attached: bread.jpg (515x290, 44K)

cute until it charges for your balls and tears out your femoral artery

You have to go back

pussy

Attached: unnamed.png (300x300, 28K)

eggs, bacon, toast

breakfast, duh

K

Baked beans, boiled eggs and coffee

Same. I'm pretty upset about it to because I love breakfast food.

no, they have piglets

two slices of bread, put into microwave with cheese on it, grill for 5 minutes, extremely low quality wholesale bulk purchased instant coffee preferably store brand, no sugar, no milk, 4 spoons per small cup, hallucinating in 30 minutes, that keeps me fed till dinner

Attached: uRIlJ7FV7C1SA7Ag.jpg (1934x768, 1.02M)

i'm not usually hungry immediately after getting up. takes me an hour or two then I just eat a normal breakfast like eggs and toast

>user eats breakfast

Attached: 1513459733021.png (645x614, 83K)

lunch ):

cup of coffee with milk, cacao powder and vanilla extract and two fried eggs