Nature's Best Laxatives

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4803652/Modern-life-making-Americans-constipated.html
>16% of Americans suffer from constipation
>constipation affects one third of those aged 60 and older

What are good foods to unclog ones system? I only know of prunes which loses its effect after eating it for a while.

Attached: 1521406168766.jpg (960x716, 93K)

eat activated coal pills

drink more water

>What are good foods to unclog ones system?
Water, lots of it.
Also food containing a moderate amount of fiber (often fruits and vegetables, but also beans, lentils, etc).

warm water, flax, apple cider, vitamin C, prune juice, salad, enough activity

EAT MORE FIBER

97% OF AMERICANS ARE NOT EATING ENOUGH PER DAY

1: Eat more fiber, but not harsh fiber like grain products or apples. Fiber provided in banana and pumpkin are great for this. Avoid bread, cheese, and foods highest in inulin (causes bloating which can be severe while constipated). Greens such as salad greens, brasicae/brassicaceae, and potherbs should also be avoided while constipated, but while not constipated eat them as you see fit. Eating too much of the wrong type of fiber (such as bread) can make things far worse.
2: Drink plenty of water.
3: Go for a walk or a jog. While this not only triggers a chemical response in the body, the physical motion itself helps the G.I. tract to process food and move feces along.
4: Related to the latter portion of #3, massage your lower abdominal area, specifically your intestines, a few times a day. This can be done by jiggling the tummy area back and forth or gently massaging hard sections of the intestines through your skin. This shouldn't hurt, so don't use too much force.

Attached: 3cfe0df2-a9a5-4297-9639-c80d66e013c1.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Strong black coffee. Pretty much guarantees I'll need to take a shit within the hour.

Coffee, espresso, and sometimes beer.

Attached: images (1).jpg (246x205, 14K)

Can't poop?
Saltwater flush.

Magnesium.

eat shitty mexican food

i don't want parasites

Eat blueberries. A few handfuls has enough fiber to help push out the condensed wall of shit clogging your asshole.

Attached: 1376265072367.jpg (280x311, 8K)

>activated coal
>coal

Coal burner can't get coal off the mind

I take two massive shits a day. One solid, one watery. My diet is mostly meat and vegetables. The only times when I don't need to take a massive shit is when I have to take antibiotics.

I shit maybe maybe three times a week and its hard girthy and long but made up of chestnut sized balls smashed together. I can barely push it out. Most of the time it tears my ass hole a little. I am OK with this as I absolutely hate taking a shit.

STOP BEING OLD

And the other 84% suffer from chronic diarrhea.

The Daily Mail is a 100% serious news source that is the best source for citing all your information from.

fiber and water at every meal. The problem is considering the fiber intake as some sort of "one time medicine" to use like once a week. But to avoid problems you need that every day, every meal. It's not like it's that hard to get a slice of whole flour bread at each meal.

that's not how fibers work. fiber is there to make your next shit softer, it won't magically make the one that is already clogging the body magically go liquid.

fiber and caffeine and lots o water

Stop using heroin and you wont be constipated anymore.

I EAT 4-5 APPLES A DAY AND DRINK LIKE 3 LITRES OF WATER + COFEE 'N' SHIT.

I' M STILL CONSTIPATED.

>97% OF AMERICANS ARE NOT EATING ENOUGH PER DAY
what

Go to the doctor. Legit if you are eatting fiber and drinking you should be shitting. You don't want shitter problems getting worse it's hell.

The two choices of anal sex
Clean youself out completley and get constipated becuase you need to replenish your internal flora

Get constipated becuase you ate a shit load of cheese so you could block yourself up and precent your lover from getting a shitty dick.

Now you need a dick up your ass on the reg. becuase the in and out motion is the only thing that keeps you regular now. And the only thing that helps relax your prostate.

Average american eats like 15 grams of fiber a day when they should be getting more than twice that. I don't know about 97% but that's probably pretty close.

I knew the obesity crisis was fake news!