Haven't eaten in 4 days

I don't plan on eating again until the Saturday after next. What should I have to break my fast after I ease myself back into eating? Broth comes first, but I mean my first rich food.

Attached: 1521364865569.jpg (4685x2457, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6aMN6NLOTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

semen

Meatloaf sandwich. It's an easy call.

Attached: Peter Rabbit.jpg (480x640, 51K)

That sounds really fucking good honestly.

A gallon of whole milk, it will restretch your now shrivrled stomach and ease your system back to being used. It won't be able to handle sold food right away.

I don't want to vomit/shit my guts out.

When I come out of fasts I do something light like puffed rice cereal w whole milk. If I'm still feeling like I need some time before real food I eat skyr yogurt bc dat protein.
Move on to something like a soft cheese or a banana.
t. Sickboi

Then you shouldn't have fasted.

Spinach and one whole grilled chicken was my 7 day fast breaking meal.

cucumber and broccoli

Marathon all possible 4 for $4 combo choices at Wendy's. I sure do love me some Wendy's and don't forget to donate to Dave's kids!

Planning on fasting to lose weight, but I only have weight on my stomach and tits really, from years of mirtazipine (remeron)

As far as I'm aware, as I've never done one before, around 5 days to start off with is OK? And 2 litres of water a day? I plan to start lifting weights next month, I just can't afford to yet, so I thought a fast to try and lose some stomach weight would be beneficial. Am I doing the right thing and what tips could you give me?

That's not how fat works

1 - extensive fasts are not sustainable and over the long term lead to worse results than adopting healthier habits. using one to kick start a weight loss effort makes less sense than just eating less and moving more.
2 - your body doesn't care where YOU want to lose weight, it'll lose it where it decides. Don't try or set any sort of expectation about where your weight will come from first.
3 - aim for 3-4L a day of fluids.
4 - EAT YOUR VEGGIES

One of the things that is important is entering ketosis. You will lose far less muscle mass if your body is in ketosis.

I recommend getting a blood infection if you really want to lose a lot of weight in a short period of time. I've had three in the last year. The last one I went down to 127lbs that was back in January I'm back up to about 145 but none of my cloths fit yet. I even had to go out and buy new undies, men's small was still to big to even get the elastic taught. They don't make a men's petite boxer brief I've asked.

Started moving, aiming for a minimum of half an hour a day, and damn, a lot of fluids. Guess I better start drinking more. Thanks user.
So upon entering ketosis I won't lose much muscle mass, just mainly fat? Sounds healthy enough to do before starting lifting.

>So upon entering ketosis I won't lose much muscle mass, just mainly fat? Sounds healthy enough to do before starting lifting.
Move over to Veeky Forums for these sorts of questions. They're more informed than Veeky Forums about ketosis.

A small bottle of safflower oil !

Feel you my man. I fucking hate that I had to pick up mirtazapine again too especially when I'm trying to lose weight, but I need something to help me sleep and prolonged use of sleeping meds is even more deteriorating in the long run. Only taking 7,5 mg at the moment, hopinng it won't bloat me exessively.

I feel your pain dude. I was on 30mg however, and it took about 2 years to pile on 4 stone. Worst thing is I didn't put it on anywhere needed, just stomach, face and pecs.

most of the benefit of fasting is lowering insulin levels, and most of that occurs in the first 12 hours, then most of the rest by 24hrs, after that the gains are minimal

as says, you should definitely get into keto, carbs are the thing that make you hungry by spiking your blood sugar and insulin levels, and locking away the energy as fat so you feel hungry again. most fat people have some level of insulin resistance, intermittant fasting starts to reverse the process. after the first few days, it's easy to just eat one meal a day, or one in the morning, and one 12 hr later, you hardly feel hungry

youtube.com/watch?v=h6aMN6NLOTQ

Fasting atrophies muscles before fat. If you wanna lose fat by not eating stuff do keto

this is a food and cooking board, not an eating disorder board, please go away.