Albino Broccoli

Why is this even a vegetable, nobody wants this, why hasn't natural selection destroyed this?

Attached: download (68).jpg (3276x3276, 870K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gimmedelicious.com/2016/01/31/baked-buffalo-cauliflower-wings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was created by artificial selection

Break it up and roast in the oven.

It still has no flavor, it just dampens the flavor of things it touches. It's like if tofu was a plant.

I saw jamie oliver chop it up and use it as a substitute for rice which is like the most offensive thing I've seen on a cooking show, yuck.

Make soup with it, it's pretty good. boil it in broth for until soft and process them with a food processor.

Cauliflower is god tier, you pleb. Roasted, pureed, gratined, creamy soup, made into a pasta sauce, chopped into a salad with other veg, riced and toasted and made into pilaf, there's SO FUCKING MANY delicious options.

Attached: 1521065664321.gif (416x368, 3.08M)

Pickle the fucker.

Puree with butter, red vinegar and cream and it makes a great keto side.

Try cauliflower puree with oven baked salmon you clod.

Cauliflower curry, that's the only way I'll have that veg and it turns out great.

Base of an onion and garlic cooked until soft, add toasted spices like garam masala, cumin powder, paprika, tumeric, ginger and some chili.
Then add a can of diced tomatoes and some yoghurt and simmer for 15-20mins.
Add coconut milk, par boiled head of cauliflower, spinach and chickpeas and simmer another 10 mins.
Squeeze some lemon and if you like hotter, some more fresh chilli corriander.

Attached: IMG-20180319-WA0012.jpg (4032x2268, 887K)

He hasn’t had cheesy cauliflower bake... lol

Attached: AC241475-10F8-47F1-BC81-CE49DBB6031C.jpg (400x340, 36K)

I dunno. I keep buying it, so they keep growing it.
I keep meaning to cook it, but for the past few weeks eating it raw has become my favorite snack. I think it has a nice flavor. And it's crunchy.

Call me cultured, but broccoli has been my favorite cooked green since I was a critter, cooked in butter and salt and with some soy saus sprayed on the bush afterwards. Cauli is like if you sucked the soul out of that and the only way you could remotely fix it was with some pepper and a flick of lemon drops.

WTF I LOVE CAULIFLOWER NOW

I could see that being good if the cauli is just mixed in with some noki and dumples, but it can't be the only thing you call the substance. You need more girth.

just stir-fry it with some garlic and whatever sauce you like user, steam it a bit to get it nice and soft

Just drown it in cheese, tastes good man.

>manchildren with overstimulated palettes can't detect the subtle flavours of something that isn't loaded with sugar

More news at 11

It's good roasted in the oven; I use a dijon mustard and olive oil glaze sort of thing when I do that. It's also very good in curries.

gimmedelicious.com/2016/01/31/baked-buffalo-cauliflower-wings/

Attached: caulfilower-buffalo-wings-13-of-17.jpg (700x1050, 82K)

>t. Caulifarmer afraid for the loss of his caulifarm

>palettes
What’s it like being clinically retarded?

B U F F A L O C A U L I F L O W E R

>hurr he misspellt a word what a retard!!

fuck off
Cauliflower has been bred to cater to children that can't handle bitter tastes and to cater to farmers that can't handle anything that grows at a normal rate. As a result we have a watery, tasteless vegetable that has nothing going for it except that it has no carbs (like water).

*misspelt
Retard

Alright ck, this is what my family does with cauliflower

1. cook the cauliflower in salted water
2. make a bechamel sauce
3. break up the cooked cauliflower, dump the flower in the bechamel sauce, try not to add water
4. eat with fried porkbelly or bacon, cook some potatoes if want extra carbs

I do this to keep off the carb load. I think it's pretty good.

I guess since this is a cauliflower dork thread, do the different colors taste any different? I've seen green, orange, and purple.

I've had it and it's meh. If you smother anything in buffalo sauce it's decent.

It’s a side dish made to be eaten with roasted meat and other veggie dishes, not the main meal.
And yes it’s fucking good.

These are the types of replies I come here for.

Thanks user, I laughed.

I had a frozen pizza the other night that had cauliflower crust. I dunno how they made it imitate flour, but it tasted pretty good.