Im 5'7" and weight 170 pounds...

im 5'7" and weight 170 pounds. my mom is making me go an a major diet cuz she thinks im too fat and today i have to fast. im so hungry its killing me how do i make this easier

Attached: fatwojak.jpg (598x687, 75K)

you don’t

You're not allowed to post here unless you're 18.

im over 18 tho

Then consider suicide because you live at home and your mommy is making you go on a diet.

just lift
I weigh 160 and am 5'7" and dont look like a complete lardass

OK, dude, here's the deal. Lots of low cal food can be quite filling, greens in particular. You can eat a butt-load of these and take in very few calories. Eat salads (not too much fatty dressing) or stir fry up some cabbage and other veg (not too much oil). One other tip, try to reduce you sodium intake. I cut my sodium and pissed of nearly twenty pounds of retained water.

I’m 5’5” and 170 lbs lol, I’m overweight too. I’ve struggled great with my weighr since birth. I’ve never been skinny. ):

But what do you do if you’re sort of addicted to junk food. Even if I’m full, I still crave salty cheesy doritos and other snacks. What do?

Start smoking. Nicotine is an appetite suppressant so it'll help you lose weight and it kills you faster so it's a win-win.

Eat carrots you disgusting piece of shit

>living at home at 18
>suicide
you think all highschool seniors have moved out and are completely self reliant? like how fucking stupid are you?

>Addicted
>To food
>Not even physically addicting like alcohol or cigarettes
You should just kill yourself, you really need some help but you don't deserve it

Attached: 1520171327608.jpg (393x393, 24K)

Don't eat for a day or two and it you don't get hunger pains anymore. After that just stick to greens, avoid sugar and too many carbs.

You're diet won't work either unless you stick to it so don't binge.

valid point but I think you missed the part about mommy making him go on a diet

promoting anorexia again, I see. Seek help.

a low fat low fructose diet is the best way to lose weight.

yeah that part is just him being a little bitch lol

Instead of eating junk food, try binging on healthy food instead (even if it's a whole bag of grapes or a box of fiber bars). Eventually you'll stop craving junk food.

Get a job, move out, feed yourself, fuck off.

Considering the fact that the guy's mom is forcing him on a diet even though he's technically an adult, I think we can assume that being 18 is the least of his problems. Plus, the guy admitted he was over 18 anyhow.

5'7 170 is not fat at all. That's perfectly normal weight. Just got keto for 3 weeks and you will drop 20 lbs easy.

>im 5'7" and weight 170 pounds. my mom is making me go an a major diet cuz she thinks im too fat
This would be considered manchild abuse in america.

Exrcice and drink water.

did you know that it is possible to get food from sources other than your mom

Literally at least 3 litres a day. And exercise think of the energy expelled making tou fat. Starving people slaved to make you fat.