Jerky gift basket

I'm turning down a job offered by a headhunter. The dude was super cool and accommodating so I'm going to order up a jerky gift basket or similar to his place of work. Was thinking about a $60 limit. What do you guys recommend hat won't just sit in his fridge for a year?

Attached: img.jpg (345x378, 33K)

Headhunters don't offer jobs, unless you mean he was offering you a job as a headhunter. Also that conversation he had with you, he has with about 20 other people every day. You don't need to send him shit. I'm not saying be a dick to him but you don't owe him anything.

Ok, sure, he was offering me the opportunity at a job which would otherwise be a bit hard to break into. As much as I appreciate your advice,
I understand what his job is, which is why I'm pleased with the amount time he committed to me.
I'm just looking for recommendations on the best jerked meats in bulk here.

This, op has autism

>tipping the work source wage cuck
Do Americans really do this?

Attached: 1520989536799.jpg (365x720, 85K)

Dakin farms are pretty nice, they have some good cheeses from Vermont. Have gotten them as a wedding present before and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thank you for a relevant reply. Looking into it.

>You don't need to send him shit. I'm not saying be a dick to him but you don't owe him anything.
Pajeet the headhunter is going to make about $10 an hour off of your $30 an hour salary.

Not even exaggerating.

Those fuckers make a killing off of your work and your hours. You don't owe him shit. In fact, if you start working, he should be the one sending you gift baskets.

Thought I was on Veeky Forums for a moment. Surprised you weren't trying to shill cheese pizza.

That's not what a headhunter is, that's an employment agency. A headhunter makes a one-time commission upon placement. The term "headhunter" implies a specialty in senior executive positions although in common slang it also encompasses middle management and up. In either case it is not for hourly positions, no matter the compensation. That's an agency.

No get him shit.
But i legit ate those for lunch and dinner when i get them at the workplace.
People used to dine on cheese and crackers and fruits for dinner during midevil days. Their sausage was probably fresh and fine tuned to climate more than salt processed.

I think you're on the right track, I'd do salami + cheese like in your pic. Salami is nicer than jerky IMO since it keeps longer once opened, and is significantly more versatile (you can eat it as a snack like jerky, but you can also cook with it).

Thanks man, now that you say it, I do significs ntly enjoy a nice bar salami more (though I'll tear through jerky like a fat fuck) due to moisture content and ease of chew.

Getting drunk, sorry.
significantly*
hard salami*

Did you stand up and clap after the interview? Was it before or after tipping him.

I always like to tip my recruiter with a box of pasteurized processed cheese food and a cylinder of pink slime drenched in liquid smoke.

Cuck, you make me sick

My recruiter tried to fuck my gf when I was in bootcamp

Are you an idiot? Building relationships with people who have connections is always a good idea. If he makes good money, $60 is an hour of his time or less, but it could give him a valuable connection.

>$60 per hour

Gtfo my board salaryfag

Building relationships is a good idea, but if you're sending gift baskets to your recruiter, you come off in one of two ways, and neither is good. One, you're desperate for a job, and that's always, always a mark against you. Two, you're an autist who is either oblivious to or insensitive to the relationship (in which the candidate is not the client, on the contrary the candidate is the one being hunted, hence the term "head hunter").

Never make the mistake of thinking the recruiter is there to help you. The recruiter is there to make money for himself, by selling you to his clients. He's not doing you any favors even if he thinks you're a cool guy, because there are more of you out there, and overselling you hurts his credibility.

You don't need to be standoffish or play hard to get, but you should at least respect the relationship and the power dynamic, or he may tag you as a weirdo in his head, and then your own attempt to look like a great guy just backfired.

It really depends on the context. If he was looking for applicants for a very specialized or high up position, and OP hit it off with him, then it's just a silly thanks that he might appreciate. We'd need to know what was appropriate given the relationship they formed.

Hitting it off with him in the first place is vastly more valuable than a gift in every circumstance, I agree, but i don't think it's likely to be negative.

If cheese is on the table, Orb Weaver is the GOAT Vermont cheddar, looking into shipping looks fuckoff expensive though, might still be worth. Go with cave aged, it's legitimately much better.

t. Has eaten every Vermont cheese worthwhile and most that aren't.