American wins again

thetimes.co.uk/article/au-revoir-baguette-burger-is-now-france-s-favourite-snack-j30h87j7b

The hamburger has replaced the ham baguette as the top food item in France.

Where is your god now?

Attached: IMG_3992.jpg (638x433, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WyMTSvVAtWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

baguettes hurt my mouth, good riddance tbqh

Is the ham sandwich the true victim of the islamification of Europe?

We won’t win until they go for constitutional gun rights and ditch government health care.

That is the saddest looking sub I have ever seen.

I don't think muslims eat hamburgers either. Probably due to younger French people liking fast food.

No way my friend, muzzies love fast food.
youtube.com/watch?v=WyMTSvVAtWM
Middle Eastern countries are starting to top the most obese countries list

FRENCHIES BTFO

Attached: 1516927858342.gif (270x252, 967K)

>Is the ham sandwich the true victim of the islamification of Europe?
That's what I was thinking...it's like how gyros don't have pork in the meat blend anymore, all muslim owners.

But don't they eat like McFalafels or goat burgers and stuff like that. I remember seeing some McD menus for over there, and it wasn't what we get here.

Do they make burgers differently over there? Add anything French to it?

Well no shit ham isn't halal so it can't be eaten in France anymore

As an American I'd take a decent French baguette sandwich over any burger, any day. The French are literally obsessed.

the absolute state of eurohalals

>they have hamburgers because they can't eat ham
Think about what you're saying here.

Hamburgers are made with beef you baby brain.

>he thinks hamburgers are an American invention
>laughinggirls.jpg

What did you expect? Muslims don’t eat pork...

>Burgers are a type of sandwich
>The English invented the Sandwich
Check m8

They are. Invented in its current form by German immigrants living in the US of A.

ham is foul, i'm glad these shits have realized that
if i wanted candy i'd buy a snickers

cut the "who invented it" bullshit. America fostered, grew and propagated the hamburger. Fuck off dootchland poster

yuroshit damage control force nowhere to be found

inventing something doesn't mean shit compared to who streamlines and makes it available to the masses, which is almost always america. every idiot ITT has probably thought of something that would have benefited humanity if it was implemented. thinking of an idea is 1% of the battle.

Only in paris, the faggot with their fast food

The English also invented the toothbrush.
If it were invented in the US, it would be called a TEETHBRUSH. BURN, BUTTERTOOTH

Trigger warning.

Man I hate it when they blame the companies and not the individuals.

>no cheese
>no veggies
>no mustard
>no pickles
>no mayo

Honestly what the hell, France. This is one step above a chip butty.

Attached: Jambon_beurre_classique.jpg (3264x1836, 1.63M)

Looks dry, do they just use butter for spread?

just take smaller bites you fatass

>no pickles
You blind?
A jambon buerre is always served with cornichons.

That's looks infinitely worse than the $4 subs I pick up in ghetto gas stations to eat for lunch, and it's not even close

I used to think hamburgers are the pinnacle of cuisine but man is it hard to find some decent fucking buns for yer homemade burgers whereas you can find crispy crunchy baguettes in every general store atleast here in Finngolia.

What should baguette with hamburger steak be called anyway?

It's based on a different philosophy. The idea is that if the bread, butter and ham are all of very good quality that's all you need for the sandwich to be good. This only works because in Paris you can casually by better ingredients than anything available in a US supermarket. The $4 gas station subs are built on the opposite philosophy. All they have to work with are the worst quality ingredients, so piling them high in novel combinations is the only way to create something people will pay for.