As an American, this is unironically the best beer I've ever tasted

As an American, this is unironically the best beer I've ever tasted.

Attached: beer_37.jpg (150x503, 17K)

You're human garbage who should be put to death.

well thats fucking dumb

dial it down, you make OP look less retarded

>Heineken
>the best beer I've ever tasted
fucking Amerisharts go eat your "appetizers" while you wait for your food to be cooked lmao

>fucking Amerisharts go eat your "appetizers" while you wait for your food to be cooked lmao
Genuinely curious as to why this is an insult

Now you are talking shit my man, went to California last year and many places had beer even better than Heineken

As an American, Heineken is fucking gross

Heineken is my go to if there isn't anything I want to try out. Solid.

Dial your testosterone up, faggot. You make Bailey Jay look masculine

Americans are the only country that serves apppetizers which are usually just fattening shit like chicken fingers that could be eaten for a regular meal.

Americans really are pieces of shit but at the same time I like living here. Its weird.

>which are usually just fattening shit like chicken fingers
um no they aren't. I'm a flyover and I have literally never seen someone order chicken fingers as an appetizer, such food is usually only on kids menus and fast food places

I mean they may be fattening, but they usually are also good, also Americans certainly did not invent the concept of having multiple courses

>in america
>see only deep fried appetizers
>must be what all restaruants serve
This says more about your taste in restaurants than it says about america.

beer gives you oestrogen and bitch tits

it's okay if you dont like your beer to taste like anything, as long as it hasn't been in the light too long and just tastes like skunks

I'm an American and for me it's Santo from St. Arnold's brewery in Houston

>Americans certainly did not invent the concept of having multiple courses

He has a point.

Ultimately though, I believe there should be a global "fat tax" and government subsidies on healthy food.

Attached: 1508058386133.jpg (2000x2014, 3.39M)

There are lots of dumb americans. Look at our fucking (((president))).

Attached: Augustiner Edelstoff.jpg (155x522, 20K)

Most certainly, I don't see any other way to fight this obesity epidemic. The corn subsidies have to end.

The thing is that the massive pharmaceutical companies benefit from all the fat sick people so...

Perhaps it is what it is.

Attached: 1518173212800.jpg (1010x1024, 108K)

As a dutch I am ashamed that we produce this swill but pleased that its being sold around the globe.
So long I don't have to drink it its fine by me.

I can understand people drowning bland macrobrew piss to get shitfaced but if you consider Heinecken a pinnacle of taste you need to get some fucking taste.

Yeah Dutch too but not a big fan of Heineken, prefer Grolsch or Brand or Flensburger or Jever

I really don't hate the taste every once in a while as a Dutch person, especially when I've had enough of Grolsch the bland, bready taste is alright.

Especially when abroad, Heineken is basically like McDonald's: consistent and widely available.

Interestingly Heineken smells a lot like indica weed when you open it, must be myrcene or something in the hops.

like giving a skunk a rimjob in liquid form

Abhorrent idea

>massive pharmaceutical companies
Yeah they got that way from government busybodies like you creating awful laws and regulations. what do you dumb niggers not get about regulations creating these omnipotent companies of 2-5 that control everything in it's industry?

It's okay when it's relatively fresh, but 90% of the time, that shit is skunky as fuck. Fuck everyone who puts beer in green or clear bottles.

Used to smoke a lot and know exactly what you mean, must be the hops or something

pumpking is the best beer. too bad it's seasonal and relatively expensive (about $15/4 pack)

Attached: 543634564.jpg (620x400, 191K)

>As an American
Stopped reading right here

>as an american
says a lot, you fucking half-wit

Yeah I like it too. In fact I say "Hey, lemme get a Heiney!" Hahah I say "Hey, lemme get a Heiney! Or I'll smack your heiney!" Hahah, then I drink it and say the same thing over and over till I get loosey goosey I say "Hey, gimme another Heiney so I can get more loosay goosayyyy" Hahah

kek, its the worst beer from a country thats not really known for good beer aka netherlands.
Czech/German/Belgian beer is far superior.

But I get why you like it, it reminds me of the pisswater you call beer in the US.

Dutch beer is definitely improving. There are a lot of newer brewers producing pretty good stuff - Jopen, De Molen, Oedipus, Brouwerij 't IJ, Kompaan. Netherlands is of course far less famous internationally than Belgium but things are advancing.

I don't think Heineken is the worst here, I'd say Hertog Jan or Amstel is worse

>mass produced german beer
>good
I would say it's say it's slightly better than the us but it sure the fuck isn't anything to brag about. like always you yuroshits are comparing the best of the best in your head to shit poor people here are still rich enough to drink an infinite supply of if they wanted to

Are you retarded? the worst canned beer here for 45cents a can is better than most "cheap wall mart beers"

And what beer isnt mass produced these days? And gtfo with your microbrew bullshit.
>german, cant brag about their worldfamous beers

dude theres breweries here hundreds of years older than your country so shut the fuck up fluoride human.

totally forgot about the horrors of amstel.
I only drink Heineken when its ice cold and its really hot outside, its a refreshing drink but If I want a beer I get something else.

Totally agree on Amstel but Hertog Jan great

*is great

you probably relate to being a piece of shit

>Como Americano, esta es la mejor cerveza que he probado en el mundo.

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x800, 66K)

dem terpenes broer

It's maybe the worst of the huge lagers, at least the European ones.

No chance. Carlsberg and Stella are way worse