So I have $200 in food stamps a month to make work

So I have $200 in food stamps a month to make work.

So far all I've been able to come up with is pasta every night.

Any good budget dinner ideas?

Attached: 1433667656211.jpg (616x462, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2013/10/23/news/companies/mcdonalds-help-line-workers/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those devour boxes are pretty good too, but I don't think it's healthy to eat microwaved food every night.

Attached: product-box.png (450x376, 88K)

>50 pounds of potatoes
$25
>10 dozen eggs
$15
>30 pounds of whatever veggies you like
$45
>50 pounds of beans
$30
>50 pounds of rice
$20
That leaves you $65 for luxuries like meat, nuts, or fruit.

Thanks user, this was very helpful.

So rice with beans, baked potato, garlic and onions and tomatos and other veggies, ground beef, sounds like a plan.

Get a job nigger.

Do you know how much $200 a month is??

You cannot get 120 eggs for $15 dollars anywhere

how the fuck is $200 "budget"? I eat on $80 a month tops. Go drink energy drinks and TV dinners like all your other wealthy welfare queen buds.

Sometimes my parents take me to costco, they have 3 dozen eggs for like 5 bucks.

Teach me your ways then oh budget master.

those are some tasty looking perogies

In CA, you can do 12 eggs for $1.25. In a city. Maybe not in a metropolis or megalopolis.

Cut whatever the faaak you have in veggies, including one member of familae cruciferae. Add butter, oil and bacon. Bake. Add garlic and onion. Bake some more.

Always keep Mexican/Spanish boiling/roasting onions on you, they are like easy-mode leeks. Fry them with leftover lard for 3 minutes and you get a mush. Add squash flowers, which you get from the unadvertised Mexican markets, and add them. Add cheese and leftover meat. Tada, lunch.

Keep lettuce you got from the unadvertised market and throw in a leaf here and there.

Spend all the time you save doing this, investing it into learning how to use pasilla and other peppers. Make chile rellenos, quesadillas, mix leftover in rice and bean soup with leftover bacon and lard. Eat lots of fat, don't buy shitty bacon; the chemicals kill you, not the lard.

Don't buy tortillas unless from a physical Mexican. Those are not real tortillas! They contain no nutrients! Learn to make your own. Realize spring rolls, dumplings, potstickers etc aint got jack on tortilla dough. Add lard.

Bake bread. Leftover? Add lard.

Cabbages? Stuff leftover meat in them, douse in leftover tomato stems blended, stuff with lardy bacon. Bake bacon meat cabbage rolls. Sometimes, I eat the same set of cabbage rolls every fucking day for a week, breakfast lunch and dinner, rotating veggies. Not tasty enough? Add bacon and cilantro.

Keep cilantro everywhere, and lime, and add it to everything. Buy from Mexican unadvertised market.

>I eat on $80 a month tops
Are you poor or just a Jew? I don't see why you'd limit yourself to $80 a month for no reason. I spend like $500 a month on food alone and I'm talking real food here not some shitty TV dinner, snacks or soda.

What does your wife and/or kid like to eat?

I buy 5 dozen eggs at a time from Winco in Boise. Prices vary depending on time of year, but 60 eggs is usually between $3.50 and $6.

Thanks a lot user, this was really helpful.

you have to work to get them now basement boy

you assuming their gender, hateful fuck?

you can eat like a literal kinge of olde on 200 a month. where i fuck up is beer but you can't buy that on ebt anyway.
pigs, cows, chickens, lambs, whatever you like
expensive cheese, shitty snack crackers, anything you goddamn want

Salmon cakes
Red beans and rice
Lentil soup
Buy meat that’s on discount and freeze
Liver and onions
Shakshuka
Chinese scrambled eggs and tomatoes
Egg fried rice
Cheapo got dogs
Beanie weenies

I once lived off beans and rice with cornbread. Super cheap and nutritious.

pork shoulder is super cheap, you can make curry, pulled pork, fajitas with a slow cooker

you got a recipe? I'm looking at buying a slow cooker tomorrow.

This thread makes me want to go out to the ghetto, find some nigger on food stamps, and pay them $.50 on the dollar for a bunch of them

Rice and beans.

I can get 5 dozen medium eggs for $4 at a Mexican grocery store in Las Vegas.

A lot of jobs exist only because of foodstamps, as in, they couldn't you pay you so little if the government didn't help.
money.cnn.com/2013/10/23/news/companies/mcdonalds-help-line-workers/index.html

How fat do you need to be to eat $200 worth of pasta in a month?

i remember when i got $200 in food stamps