Kind of feel like eating some shitty food for some reason and I haven't had taco bell in maybe 3 years. What to get?

Kind of feel like eating some shitty food for some reason and I haven't had taco bell in maybe 3 years. What to get?

Attached: taco-bell.png (400x400, 96K)

10 Meximelts

Attached: thumb_600[1].jpg (590x590, 62K)

I need some variety man. Whats the one everyone here loves, crunchwrap supreme?

For me, it's the crunch wrap supreme.

I get the steak chalupa combo and dump fire sauce in them

Chalupa Supreme. #1 item at Taco Bell.

Cravings deal is the only way to go. They switched out the burrito supreme for a 5 layer burrito but it's still a great deal.

Attached: TacoBellDeal_Embedded[1].jpg (432x300, 34K)

anything with a cheesy gordita crunch imo

Nacho fries bell Grande, chicken quesadilla, and a cheesy gordita crunch

crunchwrap is the way to go. once you've graduated from that you can move onto the quesarito

>taco bell
>shitty

Beefy 5 layer and/or cheesy gordita crunch. My shitty fast food weakness.

The fries my dude those things are insane

This. I see people putting them down and I don’t get it. I’m legit addicted to them. I either order two of the dollar ones or one bell grande one.

Quesarito, frotos burroto, and nacho fries.

this might work

Beefy five layer is legit good, but I like to get some nachos or something with it, because it's about as far from crunchy as you can get.

frot burrito? you might check out a couple of the videos on the deep webs that will satisfy that
docking is the next step

smothered burrito
chalupa supreme with extra supreme

This thread is a bad advertisement

Chili Cheese Burrito
Cheesy Gordita Crunch
Put the burrito inside the Gordita
Add fire and Diablo sauce, Fire has more flavor, Diablo more heat
Mtn. Dew Spiked Lemonade

Get the burrito grilled.
Or just get the meal deal that comes with doritos.

$5 box, Think I've eaten taco bell at least once or twice a week for the past month.

nacho fry box

it's got a cheesy gordita crunch, the nacho fries (which are great), a doritos locos taco, and drank for $5

it's an awful lot of food for an awful none of money

3 frito burritos, a 5 layer burrito, either a 7 layer, combo, or supreme burrito, with fire sauce.

Nacho bell grandè, extra cheese, add beef.

Steak quesadilla, cheesy fiesta potatoes (or possibly nacho fries) triple layer nachos, and possibly a bean burrito with extra red sauce and fries crammed inside. Get some sour cream on the side to dip the quesadilla.

Smothered steak burrito and some three-layer nachos for crunch. Best item at Taco Bell. Upgrade the nachos to bel grande for a huge meal.

Attached: Smothered-Burrito-Taco-Bell.jpg (500x333, 32K)

One of each loaded griller, a fiesta potatoes, a large Baja blast and two cinnamon twists

2 Beefy frito burritos, 1 5 layer burrito, 1 baja blast.
Their tacos suck ass lately, at least where I'm from.

Attached: 1512996970245.jpg (235x213, 9K)

Hate the fries. They overshadowed the superior LTO released at the same time, the stacker. It was too young to die.

get some nachos. Taco bell nachos arent that bad
they even make the chips there

Why did they get rid of the stacker so quickly bros? Felt like it was there for a week and then poof.