Things you do with food that other people find weird

post food-related things that other people find weird.
I grew up in a remote part of Nevada where it was never cold enough to snow and me and my brother always wished we could have snow to have snowball fights. so instead we would have "meatball" fights with cheap ground beef we'd buy at the store. we did this a little bit away from our house around christmas time for a few years until our dad found out and got really pissed, because apparently it was attracting wild animals. our neighbor also thought we killed his cat but in the end, it was probably a bear or something. when we were old enough to drive we went into a more secluded area to have our meatball fights, and then he and I went to university so that stopped.
I felt nostalgic a few weeks ago and decided to surprise my girlfriend by throwing a hot italian meatball at her in the morning. she got extremely angry and stomped out, but I felt like I owed something to continuing a tradition.

Attached: 29860.jpg (245x206, 15K)

I stop eating when I'm not hungry anymore instead of when all the food is gone.

I don't know if you are just trying to be weird or whatever, but yes, that is weird and if you actually did that you might actually be fucking stupid

Is this the new pasta?

also I like to make buffalo chicken balls made from shredded chicken

i like to thaw frozen foods out on my counter and eat them as-is

I used to buy ice cream with chunks of cookie dough in it, suck on the ice cream and spit the dough back in the bowl, and then eat all the cookie dough at the end.

that can't be healthy

most of it is already pre-cooked like pizza, fishsticks, pretzels, etc

SEEMS LIKE A WASTE

gross

I chew and spit out a lot of food when I let myself eat sweets

I did that when I was like 3 or 4, but with Ice Cream with nuts. Except I just spit them out and threw them away because I hated them for some reason

What you do is fucking retarded and gross

Kill yourself, fucking bitch boy

patrician taste

I have no problem eating most condiments or even stuff off the floor, but if a condiment touches my flesh it feels as if I accidently got shit on my finger or something until I wash it off.

I eat kale by itself. I want the nutrients of the kale but I'm often too lazy to make a whole salad so I just eat the leaves

I do this with Broccoli.

Attached: 1412904575318.jpg (500x432, 20K)

When I was a kid, I used to go to great lengths to sneak downstairs and past my parents to get sticks of butter from the fridge.
I would then stay up late reading books by flashlight and eating sticks of butter as if they were salt-licks.

>whenever I make pizza, bread or gnocchi I always taste the raw dough, like I did when I was younger
Now I do it to taste if I put the right amount of salt and such, but I feel nostalgic everytime

Boy howdy what a wacky and totally true story, upvoted

>so instead we would have "meatball" fights with cheap ground beef we'd buy at the store
Cute
>when we were old enough to drive
Fucking weird

Sriracha grape jelly slow cooker meatballs have become big in the U.S. apparently which I find bizarre. I can understand gravy covered with jelly on the side like the Thanksgiving style pairing of cranberry but I don't understand the jelly being grape for the particular application.

Judgey much?

peanut butter and baloney sandwiches

Lemon juice on toast

>Adding cheese to leftover chili sauce from chili dogs and using it as a tortilla chip dip
>Breakfast cereal for dessert
>Ordering a pizza and breadsticks from the local pizzeria, but refrigerating the breadsticks and having them for tomorrow's lunch
I'm surprised my bachelor diet hasn't killed me yet.

>breakfast cereal for dessert
This isn't a common thing? Most cereals these days are too sugary to even eat in the morning and a small bowl makes a good dessert

You're supposed to use the cookie dough to bake cookies afterwards.

I'm actually curious how this would be now.

I like to drink ketchup as a snack

I eat brussell sprouts raw on turkey sandwiches

this is excellent

I do this with spinach. I just open up a bag of pre-washed baby spinach and eat it like potato chips.

You're not alone, I too like cold bread sticks for some reason.

Attached: 1485586964254.jpg (682x1024, 171K)

Just like your mom.

My aunt made some of this a few months ago and it was fucking awful. I don't want my savory meatballs to be sweet and tangy

i wanna have a meatball fight...

Attached: 1500925393227.png (669x514, 25K)

i like to buy refrigerated tortellini or ravioli and snack on them without cooking them. they taste nice and chewy that way.

big if true

sometimes when i feel bad i go out and buy tons of food and then i pile it up and look at it and i call myself stupid and i call myself names and i make fun of myself as i eat if for being such a good for nothing piece of shit that could drop dead at any point and noobody would nottice for weeks
then i lay in bed for a really long timethinking about how much i screwed my life and how pointless it would be to try and fix anything or how stupid i was for having any hope at all because people like me dont get better, we get worse and then we die

you guys acting like you've never had a meatball fight before?

What is it about Veeky Forums that makes retards think deadpan goofy OC pastas are so fucking funny?

Attached: 1520891710432.gif (360x270, 1.28M)

I put syrup all over my bacon and eggs since French toast was on the same plate making it pretty unavoidable. Apparently that's weird and gross to Japanese girls, but they eat are fish.

I put peanut butter in my chili. Only my serving mind you, not the whole pot. I learned it from my uncle.

I also like to put honey french dressing in cottage cheese and eat a bowl of that as a snack.

I'm not a wasteful fuck, so no.

My favorite food everyone! So these are dried apples which you cook so they become "undried" then cook some potatoes and bake some nice well spiced chicken filets. When all is done I blend it the potatoes and apples together and they form the best thing ever, add the chicken and you got a golden combination.

Attached: PicsArt_03-22-04.25.16.png (1773x1773, 2.28M)

fag

Your not on red*it now sun

>I felt nostalgic a few weeks ago and decided to surprise my girlfriend by throwing a hot italian meatball at her in the morning.
My fucking sides

Attached: BostonMeatballweb.jpg (469x720, 185K)

in 7th grade i learned from a Mexican friend to put sriracha on nacho cheese doritos and people thought that shit was odd.
It's very good if you like doritos.