PSA to obsessed europoors: this is what real chili looks like in America. One part rice, topped with two parts chili...

PSA to obsessed europoors: this is what real chili looks like in America. One part rice, topped with two parts chili, garnished with sharp cheddar and diced white onion. Now you know, and no longer have to rely on stupid stereotypes.

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1536, 1.61M)

>rice
oh honey, the correct starch is oyster crackers.

That's not REAL chili etc

>rice

Attached: 1519483101844.jpg (303x433, 12K)

>rice
Triggered (it does taste great with chili tho)

I dunno, I'm more for a nice side potato or a hard bread.

>oyster crackers

Does that look like clam chowder? You're the reason why some people unironically use "yanks" as an insult.

>nice side potato or a hard bread

You're pretty terrible at larping as a 'murrican.

I put cartwheel noodles in mine

rice in chili is for gooks and hatians larping as americans
KILL YOUR ACTUAL SELF

It's literally the presidential style, dum dum.

Attached: 1464527686596[1].jpg (1000x723, 912K)

Fuck off troll. This is what chili looks like.

As an Ohio native, I understood that reference.

Attached: chili6.jpg (1500x1125, 297K)

Australians are so fucking shit at baiting that it's no wonder Moot abandoned us.

Go to bed, skippy.

fucking
>obama
no thank you you fucking porch monkey

turmeric and basil in chili, i absolutely do not know about that.

Chili and rice is a Hawaiian thing and probably where Obama was introduced to it. Though far from "authentic" its very tasty.

Its retarded but at 1/4tsp per pound of meat theyre not really doing anything for flavor. Shitty family recipes are often muddled with "secret ingredients" that do nothing. A "pinch" of this or a "dash" of that. Amateur cooks do this all the time thinking theyre creating something unique when the ingredients are unnecessary dead wood.

Attached: nHDWLbu.jpg (356x359, 54K)

The average yuroshit lives in abject poverty compared to an american. Why do you feel the need to placate them like they are better? their average chili is some watered down shitshow they eat once a month. they hide their poverty because it's not out in the open for all to see like ours.

>1 fucking green pepper and a single tablespoon of chili powder
>having the audacity to call this abomination "chili"

I'm not even going to bother with the beans or the rice or whatever, that alone has provided me with enough disgust to last the day.

Attached: image.jpg (700x525, 59K)

Hawaiians and Euros have to use rice as a shitty cheap filler with their chili because they can't afford meat. No self respecting first worlder would dilute their chili with anything.

>rice
Patrician taste
Fuck beans

>secret kenyan
>president

not my president fuckface

>rice
>Obama
OH NO NO NO OHOHOH

>rice
>beans
>no cornbread

Attached: 1520671312706.png (625x773, 91K)

I know youre just trolling but when i was in hawaii rice wasnt really a "filler". By that i mean it wasnt mixed in with the chili like beans or onions but served with the chili like anyone might serve a starch with protein. The best way is to have the rice backed into the bottom of a cup with the chili on top. You go to the bottom for a spoonful of sticky rice and bring with it a bit of the chili.

wtf I'm a republican now

Cornbread is terrible and doesn't belong anywhere near a bowl of chili.

Add a can of refined beans and a length of Portuguese sausage and you get Zippy’s Chilli.

>Cornbread is terrible
wrong
>doesn't belong anywhere near a bowl of chili
also wrong

though I do admit, most cornbread is dry shit.

Just made some today. Rice is retarded. I love adding chopped carrots to mine, they work really well. Aside from that I keep it pretty standard, beans and beef and peppers.

On the understanding that cornbread is not an option, what do you use instead of rice?

Nothing. You just eat it plain.

Needs more beans.

>not using fritos.
an hero yourself

that's not chili, you faggot. that's meat and bean soup.

>ruining a nice homecooked meal by dumping a bag of gas station tier junk food on top of it

Fucking flyovers, I swear...

>He has never enjoyed the gloriousness of a Frito Pie

Attached: 1496096755353.png (658x658, 68K)

beans, served on top of the beans n mixed in