Favorite Sandwich?

BLT for me, how about you, Veeky Forums?

Attached: default_dc4d2b1d1e76c943910c91dd0b5077b8_dreamstime_s_30670149.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Unironically the Sandy Hook at the Newtown General Store. Warm Roast beef, bacon, cheddar, and bleu cheese in a kaiser roll.

Attached: 081.jpg (1600x1200, 256K)

Liverwurst on rye.

I got a BLT with melted cheese from Whole Foods recently. Worth the money

chicken, pesto, and provolone panini on flatbread. place I used to get it from closed down sadly and their pesto was leagues better than what I can find in stores

Cold Italian. Salami, pepperoni, capicola, banana peppers, provolone, mayo. Don't you dare heat any element of this fucking sandwich

Is that a Zaxbys BLT?

mmm... yummy taste

The BLT is the retarded little brother of the Club, objective God-Emperor of sandwiches.

BLT for me as well.

Attached: BLT.jpg (517x437, 65K)

PB&J

Attached: 137514414.jpg (673x447, 53K)

curried egg and lettuce
egg and lettuce
tuna and lettuce
sardines and lettuce
ham, cheese, tomato, and lettuce
vegemite, avacado, and lettuce
lettuce

also, i don't eat bread so i use the lettuce as a kind of wrap. bread is bad.

Global rule #2, little guy.

is this like an old person sandwich?

anyway, for my money its the reuben

Attached: detail-001.1465313338.jpg (1200x900, 298K)

Attached: 1520475308805.jpg (680x383, 29K)

Gruyere.

BLT for me as well. It might not be what I order everytime, but it is the most satisfying sandwich when I do order. It.

why do they have a sandwich commemorating a school shooting? that seems pretty insensitive.

Grilled cheese on white

Attached: 1744010277001_1994826524001_Grilled-Cheese-427x239.jpg (427x239, 39K)

Turkey Club

Attached: detail-001.1465313338.jpg (1200x900, 296K)

Wawa's Turkey Gobbler

Attached: wawa-gobbler2.jpg (960x720, 65K)

if you want the original and better version, go to Capriotti's, there it's called The Bobbie

the GOAT

Attached: classic-monte-cristo[1].jpg (720x500, 104K)

French Dip all the way, especially if you can get it decked out like a Philly with peppers, onions, and mushrooms.

Attached: french-dip-sandwiches.jpg (600x900, 67K)

I've seen it on t.v. a lot and it looks amazing. I'm 20 minutes from DC and didn't know there was one there, guess I know where I'll be going next weekend.

Bacon sandwich. Just bacon. Sometimes instead of bread, I like to use bacon on my bacon sandwich.

No gravy though?!

Yes, I second this.

Attached: morrison-400x289.jpg (400x289, 45K)

No gravy. It doesn't need it. I guess you could make your own and dip it I guess.

Can I second the reuben?
I'mma go with a reuben too.

It's not, it sucks

I thought we were talking about sandwiches, not your dad.

What about it fails to please? Dry? Lack of gravy? Not enough herb flavor in the dressing?

I did find it very dry and just bland as fuck

They have sandwiches for all the town districts.

albacore tuna salad with a leaf of lettuce on 100% whole wheat

This probably.
But my GOAT is the sandwich my dad fed us as kids: bologna, lettuce mayo and PB. Its a fantastic combonation
Also Taylor Ham sandwiches

>Also Taylor Ham sandwiches
hnggg

Attached: inuteverytime.jpg (1200x630, 206K)

For me its the McChicken

Attached: 6D2FDEFC48264735B8D4F99904337584.jpg (279x300, 14K)

My vageen dried.

>reuben
>cuban
>torta al pastor
no necessarily in that order

A simple dark rye bread with butter, boiled eggs and fish roe paste

Attached: Skärmklipp.jpg (1887x966, 206K)

Mush and cheese

Attached: mush.jpg (1600x1200, 294K)

I think you left your girlfriend's vagina in that sandwich, user.

1. turkey club
2. BLT
3. pastrami on rye with mustard
4. pbj

hnnnnng

The only answer is a Reuben. The only other answer is an Italian Beef.

Fuck me, I haven't had Taylor Ham in years. My mom used to buy it and we'd have just Taylor Ham and cheese sandwiches. I literally just got back to my parents house 2 hours ago to visit and I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow. Absolutely going to buy some. Christ I'm hungry now. When I was 20 or 21 and hungover and at my parents' house, I could easily eat 4 or 5 of those sandwiches without blinking. They aren't filling and ridiculously good.

Glad I checked this thread, now added to the grocery list.

Poboys

Attached: shrimp-po-boy-080816.jpg (1260x630, 241K)

Apple pies

>tfw I live 30 min away from here
>tfw the first time I went here, it was with a tinder match i lowkey fell in love with.

Where in CT are you from user? Im in Milford.

I'm from Newtown. Everything from the general store is awesome. Newtown is pretty cool too.

You're supposed to share.

You won't share.

Attached: skepasti-1.jpg (800x533, 242K)

are you in your mid 20s/late 20s by any chance. I'm just wondering if you might know this girl lol as she is from there as well

I am but went to school in another town, so I don't know anyone from Newtown.

Bacon and sausage
Bacon and black pudding
Black pudding and sausage
Tuna mayonnaise
Cheese and pickle
Cheese and tomato
Ham and cheese
Ham and pickle
Corned beef and pickle

Gotta go with a reuben. Corned beef is aces, m8.

ah gotcha. How is Red Rooster Pub btw?

I have a tinder date there soon with some other semen demon.

I just went there a few weeks ago, and it was good. Very cozy. Try to get a seat by the fireplace.

Great to hear and will do user. ty! :)

My grandmother lived in Newtown just a half hour away from my family. She lived directly across from the guy who killed his wife and sent her down a wood chipper (which inspired that scene you're thinking of). I used to love visiting her place because she'd take me and by brothers to the general store and buy us candy and beef jerky from those wooden barrels they got there. she died pretty recently and now all I'll ever have left of her is the ring she gifted to use as an engagement ring and those memories.

Attached: feel trip.jpg (720x541, 50K)

1. Cuban
2. Banh Mi
3. BLT
God, I could go for a Cuban Sandwich right now.

>not on buttered whole wheat

Italian beef, dipped

Attached: italian-beef.jpg (770x682, 38K)

Italian beef sandwich from portillo's

McChickin

1. BLT
2. any panini with roasted peppers
3. chicken salad

chopped herring on a bagel. no question. I've had many, many sandwiches but I always come back to this one.

Attached: chopped-herring.3f74e80c586b0f2ab67cc386b7581061.jpg (410x410, 36K)

Famous food from my city:
Called francesinha, considered a sandwich even though you don’t eat it with your hands
Beef with sausage and other lunch meats, between two slices of bread and covered in chese and hot sauce

Attached: 2CD81D65-DB60-489C-86AB-EE5D1D5389AF.jpg (740x493, 47K)

Dark sunflower seeds bread with a thick slice of white cheese, a lot of spinach, radish sprouts and red bell pepper. Sounds gay but I love it

God I went to Porto like a month ago and absolutely loved the city and food. Cheap as shit, think I had those 'pastel de nata' (or something) cakes with coffee for a yuro. Ate two of those monsters you posted, fucking Godlike. Could barely finish them both times though, and judging from all the food there I was surprised very few people were fat.

Also amazed at the grasp of English almost everyone 35 and under had. Nice folks to boot.

>was surprised very few people were fat

I feel like I burned a few thousand calories a day walking up and down all those fucking hills the couple of times I was in Porto. Wish I could go back sometime soon but don't see it happening.