I want to start baking bread on a more or less daily basis. Recommendations on a mixer to buy?

I want to start baking bread on a more or less daily basis. Recommendations on a mixer to buy?

Attached: breads.jpg (365x230, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2gmPlpQYgxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your hands

youtu.be/2gmPlpQYgxI

Just use your hands. If you really want a mixer, invest in a kitchenaid.

Get yourself a pair of these

Attached: hands.jpg (1700x1129, 415K)

Attached: t10095-c63983f9b9d4932e8bac516f8c694d0e.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Kitchenaid stand mixer.

Pretty sure the Professional has sintered gears while the normal version uses plastic, if you want a bulletproof standmixer like grammy had buy the Professional, yes I know it costs more, yes jews ruin everything, I don't like it either.

Get a plastic dough scraper, but if you're serious about this you want to hand knead like other anons are saying. I like slap and fold method, but stretch and fold and certain no-knead approaches are good. Find what you like, besides flicking a knob and hoping for the best

There is no reason to use a mixer rather than hand kneading. With your hands you get more control over the dough, you can see and feel the gluten developing, plus it's good for you. Kneading can be pretty physically challening with certain doughs, which is good and makes you a better man.

Such a dumb fucking post. Just leave.
No-knead is for amateur bakers and literally entry-level tier, and there is nothing passive about using a stand mixer. If you're actually making bread everyday like OP said, you do not want to use your hands every time.

never done a dough that felt challenging any examples?

OP is entry level, though, or he'd already know the answer to his question.

I just want a recommendation for a product. I have no desire to knead dough myself every day for the rest of my life, no matter how many hipster points it will give me.

Then I can tell you "don't buy the kitchenaid artisan" at the very least. You need something more powerful. I have it, and it works perfectly for soft doughs like cookies and cakes, but it'll shit bricks on tough bread dough.

>want's to "make" bread
>asking for mixer recommendations
Just buy a breadmaker you filthy casual.

Make a brioche by hand

My wife bought a breadmaker. It’s fucking awful. God I hate when she experiments with that thing. Makes me want to kill myself. I bought her one of those nice kitchenaid mixers in hopes she would use that instead, but nope...

I bought myself the grinder attachment and it does make decent sausage tho.

Honestly get into a regular rotation of making sourdough daily by hand, it's not that hard.
>feed starter every 12 hours
>mix up dough by hand using the stretch and fold or slap and fold method
>let it rise a few hours, shape, proof, and bake
>repeat the next day

>daily
No one can eat that much and it's a waste of time to do it that frequently

well, it depends on how many people you want to feed but in general yes. I baked bread on Friday and my roommate and I are still going though it.

bread has carbs and sugar, it makes you fat
don't

Get tartine bread and put your autism on.
>no yeast
>no mixers
>every single day

>carbs are bad

yes they are, you brainlet

>your bodies preferred source of energy is bad
Know how I know you’re a fat cunt?

>carbs and sugar
Sugar is a carbohydrate you utter mong

moderation is key
sadly in modern food (including bread, and this is the point i'm making) there's way too much carbs
we need to be careful

Congratulations: in a thread already so stupid it made my head hurt, you managed to come along and make it *even dumber*

Attached: Floyd.jpg (620x310, 55K)