A qt I'm into is coming over for dinner and turns out she's been sick the past few days. What do I make for her?

A qt I'm into is coming over for dinner and turns out she's been sick the past few days. What do I make for her?

Attached: recipelab-chick-noodle-still-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg (1600x900, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WVbSvKsPN3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tube steak

I'm going to assume it's cold and snowy by your house because it is by mine that that affects my meal plans

Course 1 Caesar salad, no proteins
Course 2 chicken paprikash
Course 3 some kind of soft chocolatey dessert. Mousse, pudding, crème brulée is fun but a lot of work

Chicken noddle soup is a legit good thing to serve to someone sick. Or another hearty soup like beef stew, a vegetable soup or a hot and sour shrimp soup.

A light broth of chicken and onions with a main course consisting entirely of dick.

You can make snything, but buy a bittle of echinacea pills and pour the contents of a few of them in with the rest of the ingredients. It's basically flavorless, and great fir both your immune systems.

Gay thread

A surgical mask. If this goes well, you're getting sick, too.

this.

soup in a del container and tell her it's to go.

fuck her when she isn't contagious.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x237, 8K)

I'm straight actually.

i'm sick of you people always having to make sure everybody knows all about your sexuality and sex life and shit
keep it to yourself, no one cares

This except use rohypnol in hers.

you make her at home and comfortable

this.

Pickle surprise

Sick people should try to remain quarantined as much as possible. I'd offer to drop off some stuff.

Offer to bring her some food tonight and then have her over for dinner when she's feeling better. She's not going to want to fuck if she's sick anyway, so no point making her come all the way to your place.

throw her some of that dick if you know what I'm saying

Make her something special. Get her some of that top ramen.

Avgolemeno soup
youtu.be/WVbSvKsPN3I

This soup great when not feeling well and really easy to cook.

It is basically chicken rice soup with lemon juice and whipped eggs to make it foamy.

Good stuff man, she will be impressed.

Attached: Avgolemeno Soup (Greek Lemon Chicken Soup) 800 6210-1.jpg (533x800, 302K)

Is there a tldr of this? I don't want to hear her fucking family history.

Attached: 1521272885486.jpg (600x450, 63K)

this.

LOL, search YouTube for another. It really is simple. I cook the rice separately in a rice cooker then add it last.
The trick is to add the hot broth to the whipped eggs slowly. Some of the other recipes I have seen don't mention it. It is important because if you just dump the whipped eggs in they don't hold the texture.
Try it, you'll like it.

>having sick people over
I guess you literally want to get sick too

dont do this it makes mustard gas

Why are you bringing her over OP? Are you trying to bang her?

I hope her sickness is HIV from riding Chad's roastie infested cock so you get infected too and then you both die of AIDS

A good hearty stew, chicken soup, miso soup or ton-jiru.