Have you ever had tapeworm or a similar type of digestive parasite?

Have you ever had tapeworm or a similar type of digestive parasite?

Attached: C0039754_cdp-20140313034603852.png (620x415, 711K)

no, can't say i've ever tried, what do they taste like?

I heard models ingest tapeworms to stay thin. Big if true.

Big if true indeed

more like thin if true

I had a tapeworm(s) once. I was part of a team developing a breed of corn tolerant to high altitudes, and our test area was in a mountainous region of southwest Brazil. I had been there for several months when I noticed I was losing weight. At first I chucked it up to being in a foreign country, but I began to grow weak and lose energy. I went from 190lbs to 155 in the course of maybe 10 weeks. At this time I had constant muscle cramps, my hair was falling out, and I was racked with anxiety that I had cancer. I was sent home and as soon as my doctor saw me he ordered a battery of tests and prescribed me about a half dozen pills. One of these was for the treatment of intestinal parasites. The morning after taking it I go to take a shit, and I shit out 3 feet of silky white worm. The fun part was the worm was much longer than 3 feet, so I had to pull the remaining 8 feet or so out by hand. I could feel it move inside me as I tugged, and it was as horrible as it sounds. There were also a bunch of little white ones that looked like mini spaghetti noodles. To this day I have no idea what I ate that caused all this.
tl;dr- Never go to Brazil.

>I shit out 3 feet of silky white worm. The fun part was the worm was much longer than 3 feet, so I had to pull the remaining 8 feet or so out by hand.
w e w

Did you just flush that sucker down the toidy?

Fuck

when I did my military service, we had to go to some war games facility in the woods, and the lieutenant or captain then said to us 'one of you has got a tapeworm because we found some tapeworm segments in the toilets' but it wasn't me

they checked the shit in the latrines for tapeworm segments?

Is it worth it to give myself tapeworms on purpose so I can eat like a pig every day without getting fat?

Attached: 1518997022408.jpg (531x800, 111K)

There was a news report about two teenage fat cows doing that a couple of years ago where I live. They had to be hospitalised.

They probably just assumed what they saw. Officers are just as retarded as the enlisted types. Trust me.

haha weak looser
I have always lived in Brazil and never been even sick or had shit like that

t. tapeworm

Attached: screaming doggo.jpg (500x336, 17K)

I feel deeply uncomfortable right now.

did you fry the worms afterwards?

You can actually do that. Just make sure you don't get a parasite that infest your other organs or brain.

t. tapeworm

congratulations on copypasta, you just made an everlasting one.

The way I used to live, I am probably teeming with parasites. Hasn't gone noticed by myself or physicians thus far though.

>tl;dr- Never go to Brazil.
Way ahead of you.

I assume you’re retarded because you don’t know the difference between a captain and a lieutenant.

i guess in the late 1800's or so you could just order the dried heads from a catalog and swallow them to stay thin