Hot Dogs

Talk shit about hot dogs. Come on. Let's hear it, you assholes. I bet you fucks have some shit to say about fucking hot dogs.

Attached: hot-dog.jpg (700x376, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmLpSY5w6u0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

theyre not hot and they arent dogs.

Cue the ketchup haters and mustard onlets.

i only like ketchup with hot dogs when i cut mine up into an octopus shape and throw it in the microwave so the legs curl.

for me, it's the costco hot dog.

Attached: the-price-has-never-changed-1514996325[1].jpg (780x651, 119K)

for me, it's the chicago dog, the objectively best hot dog style

Attached: chicago-style-hot-dog_20231.jpg (600x400, 59K)

Based Coney Island.

Attached: IMG_3230.png (620x2790, 2.34M)

>dog charred
>not steamed
gtfo of my city, you slimy pinko commie scum

i just picked one off google.

i always get bone shards

it's not a fucking vegetable, why in the fuck would you steam it? do you steam your steaks too?

Speaking from an American perspective most hotdogs are crap. I do like Nathan's and Im sure there are comparable brands with the similar grind and natural casing. If youve had a decent hot dog with some snap and texture its difficult to go back to the common garbage like oscar mayer and ball park.

Ketchup on hotdogs is indeed a sin.

You need to stop by new jersey hotdogs from the back of a van.

chicago dogs are so fucking goooood

farmer john dodger dogs are the only hot dogs worth getting the rectal cancer for

PSA

on a related note, kroger/ralphs runs $1/pack of 8 deals occassionally on foster farms chicken and turkey dogs. Im personally a fan, they are high protein, low carb, high-ish on sodium

I like hotdogs with mustard, sourkraut, pickled jalapeños, hotdog relish, onion, and tomato. Nice thick hotdogs. Pork or beef is fine. Maybe one of each.

>honestly believes steamed is best

Attached: 1519785189642.png (327x316, 211K)

I like a good hot dog once in a while. Either coney style with chili, cheese, mustard, and onions, or basic mustard and sauerkraut. One of them and I'm good for a month or two though.

Attached: coney dogs.jpg (1800x1266, 240K)

the sausages in hot dogs are cheap and disgusting

Convenience store dogs always taste so good.

The sausages and the buns. You just can't replicate that flavor at home.

Hot dogs are best grilled. Optimal toppings are mustard, sauerkraut and onions. Ketchup is fine but relish is disgusting. Grilled Kielbasa is a straight upgrade to hotdogs in every way

good taste user, godspeed

>Convenience store dogs always taste so good.
>The sausages and the buns. You just can't replicate that flavor at home.
Huh? They're always better when made at home. Do you even cook?

your cheap and disgusting

i am cheap and disgusting

Finish your sentence, dammit.

I can't imagine what would cause anyone to eat one.

>Hot Dog
>A kind of sandwich
Beautiful British dish, the hot dog is; yum!

It's not a hot dog unless it uses German-style frankfurter type sausage.

Hot-dogs are a poor imitation of the sausage in bread; the only way to eat low quality pork/beef mince.

Attached: Snag_in_bread.jpg (500x500, 84K)

Anyone who puts ketchup on a hot dog deserves to be publicly beaten and shamed.

This thread is honestly making me hungry for chili dogs. Haven't had one in a while. I like to split the dogs in half and stick them in a pan to crisp them up nice. I think I may actually make some tonight, thanks OP.

Attached: chilidog.png (356x400, 38K)

Not even memeing, i ate a vegetarian dog the other day and it was exactly like a regular hotdog

Makes you realize the taste is all spices and liquid smoke

Plain, everday hot dogs are often nothing special, you'll ussually get a good one if you go to a restaurant and 20 dollars or so, but that defeats their purpose which is being cheap and being so simple an average American can make one (with some difficulty).

I prefer chicago style but just mustard and onion is fine too. Don't care for chili dogs although I suppose I've never tried a proper "coney"

Sonoran dogs are pretty solid.

Which brand was it? All the ones I've tried were shit

>go to lunch in 2nd grade and get my usual Wednesday hotdog
>an hours later I start feeling bad like I'm going to be sick
>get home and start throwing up all over the place
>can taste my lunch every time I puke for the rest of the night
>a month later the family is eating hotdogs for dinner but I say I don't want to eat any because I keep remembering that taste
>parents make me eat what they made for dinner
>halfway through while gagging the whole time and bite into something hard like a bone chip so I spit it out
>not only it it hard but it is also green and fuzzy
>last hotdog I have ever eaten in my life

>Let's hear it, you assholes.
Go to bed luthier guy. Yes, its great how you can call somebody asshole on the internet without having your shit pushed in, we get it.

I didn't know that octo-sausages were an actual thing.
My mom used to make them just for me and my sister when i was a kid

Everything on there not counting the bunlet shit looks great

Don't fall for the all-beef retardation. A proper hot dog should be a mix of beef and pork.

No bun and onions when I went camping a few days ago

Attached: 51972D49-E802-4801-8E3A-AE03E8F7C7B4.jpg (3264x2448, 1.49M)

The brazil one is not accurate since they also change a lot depending on the state, e.g., in São Paulo they put in mashed potatoes and press them, and in Rio de Janeiro they use quill eggs.

Hot dogs are disgusting, and are one of the few foods I refuse to eat.

Ive always had hotdog for breakfast with rice

I don't eat meat hotdogs.

Take a trip to Henderson, NV sometime. They also have a turkey dog with stuffing, gravy, and cranberry sauce on it.

Attached: Steamie_Weenie_hot_dogs.0.0.jpg (1200x900, 169K)

tell me about how you manage to camp with your cat. Will it stay near you or is it leashed?

FUGGG
gimme those grease dogs pls, so much flavor every bite.

Wtf, I want hotdogs now.

>liked steamed over charred
tastlet and texturelet detected

>using bread thats not meant to hold hot dogs when you could use buns that are meant to hold hotdogs

Backyard "camping"? Im curious too. Not sure my cat would like to be brought on a camping trip.

Imagine being elitist about the way some low-tier sausage is served. Are Chicagoans even human?

>steamed over grilled

Attached: 679867987978.jpg (303x166, 7K)

nah, shes a paraplegic cat that moves around like a little seal. so she needs daily manual urine expression of her bladder, and I had no one to take care of her on short notice, so I just took her camping in the desert outside of town. she stayed inside her carrier most of the time, though I had her walk a little on a sling underneath her back legs and she was inside the tent too.

ok, how about this: I ordered a """chicago""" style hot dog at one of trump's golf courses at the snack bar, and let me tell you what. this fucking sausage had mustard, BELL PEPPER, regular dill relish, red onion and tomato on it. seriously, what the fuck was that about? almost ruined what was supposed to be a good day it was that fucking terrible

Attached: 1516263429347.jpg (591x701, 122K)

Missing based Los Angeles Street dog

Attached: images(2).jpg (255x198, 10K)

When I had a cat he would stay by me when outside. Even went for a walk a couple times.

god bless you user seal cat sounds kinda cute until you have to help it piss and shit

Pretzel dogs are so goddamned good.

It's just a Johnson's dog you can buy from supermarkets on a roller grill for 3 hours. In fact, it's actually pretty disgusting, convenience stores rarely get any grade past C from the health department. Those grills get cleaned once a day or two IF the clerk actually gave a fuck about their job. Do they sell coffee that got cold? Then chances are, they don't care about cleaning the grills. Absolutely horrifying and I don't know how people don't catch hepatitis B from eating those.

does a kalache count?

Attached: hotdogs.jpg (678x1024, 75K)

Attached: 1504704396951.jpg (1200x908, 648K)

I hope so, Kolaches are fucking awesome. A local bakery makes 'em in the mornings, put some mustard on it and it's great.

its like self serve chocolate icecream. worst part is when it splashes in the toilet and gets in my mouth.

>grab plate
>place number of hotdogs you wanna eat on it
>take knife or fork
>pierce each hotdoge near edges and middle
>rotate each doge 180 and do teh same
>put microwave splashcover (or papertowel) over top
>microwave how ever long they say, usually 1 min per dog
>grab another plate
>get your buns ready
>dogs done
>take out with potholders
>gonna be mad water on the plate so just dab each with a fresh sheet of papertowel and place on buns
>cover each with 3 healthy rows of yellow mustard

use european sausage instead of that fucking plastic shit ylu use in the us. Also take a crispy bread and not that spongy, shitty bread.
Hot sauce, caramelized onions and a bit sweet mustard.

The dog and cup shall reign supreme for years to come.
>dem onions
>dat kraut
>dat deli mustard
>dat relish
Pure ecstacy

Kitter and camping
EEEEE

This user.. youre such a good person. Kitty loves you and so do i

I love Nathan's hot dogs.

No.

What's your go-to depressing gas station hot dog, Veeky Forums?

Attached: 1521384146676.gif (320x235, 873K)

I love hot dogs,
I put a slice of american cheese on the bun under the hot dog, then I add Mayo, Pickle Relish, Jalapeno, Ketchup, and Mustard.

Chicago dogs are good too

I like these

Attached: viana-vegan-veggie-real-jumbos-sausages-275g-01-500-o-500x500.jpg (500x500, 56K)

I'm usually not a hotdog guy.
I'll take a burger instead any day.

But once in a while, that hotdog, even if it's something cheap, turns into something fucking magical for some reason.

Good to see another man of culture on this board.

youtube.com/watch?v=pmLpSY5w6u0

czekt

Oh yeah?
I'm the worlds fastest hotdog shooter, bitch. Let's hear what YOU have to say about hotdogs.

What's the most you've eaten in one sitting (competitions don't count)?

For me it was 8 one late night.

Speedway. Their imitation chili flavored sauce isn't bad, and they always have onions to toss onto it.

What if I like the dog grilled and the bun steamed?

Käse-shinckenwurst, fried; mittelscharfer Senf. Take a baguette, poke a whole in it lengthways, put the sausage in there with the mustard.

Easily the best I've ever had, from a street cart in Vienna.