My mom is making me fast for the 2nd day in a row

>my mom is making me fast for the 2nd day in a row
it's not fair bros..

Attached: fatwojak.jpg (598x687, 75K)

you lardasses are subhuman
good

>>my mom is making me fast for the 2nd day in a row
>it's not fair bros..

if you gain enough momentum, can she stop you from eating?

Attached: 6d5530dab120f1c38fb0a473451a8b65dfd6c04b59c69a993f2800b1a461a7cd.jpg (600x350, 111K)

You should eat her out

Why is she doing this?

You won't lose significant weight fasting. What you need to do is not eat less, but eat differently. High nutrient density :-)

Attached: WFPB+logo.png (1000x375, 122K)

No, you need to eat less. Literally calories in, calories out.

Also eat less frequently. Two meals a day help you lose weight because it stops blood sugar spikes.

>You won't lose significant weight fasting
Wew

You won't lost much fat because you'll eventually binge. Replacing most of a fat guy meal with a pound of delicious broccoli or Brussels sprouts works much better in the long term.

>You won't lose significant weight fasting.

Attached: Trying_to_find_a_nice_hentai_that_1__aab1ef76edd2b62f9455f1e2eb8d18d3.jpg (600x600, 21K)

I guess I can concede that for someone who's a fatass like OP.

>starving makes you lose weight because African tribes have no food to eat and are skinny people
>even though no food makes your body say "oh shit there is no food, time to reduce the speed of my metabolism so I can survive longer"
Starving yourself also encourages the body to break down muscle instead of fat

I would bet my left testicle that you're American
Since you lot are all fat and come from families that can't raise or discipline children for shit

>wrong on both greentexts
Africa is a very rich continent and you can enjoy plenty of food literally anywhere, this is why they didn't evolve at our pace and why natural selection is lost to them, the only reason they are starving is because our aid makes them breed like rabbits and then their populace becomes unsustainable.

The only thing that slows down on a fast is the breaking of muscle tissue, your body produces ketones and starts consuming fat, it makes no evolutionary sense what so ever for the body to strip you of your weapons (muscle) while preserving useless fat.

You are retarded. Do your research.

CICO is useless because you can't measure your calories out. You WILL fuck up your metabolism by fasting, you won't have energy and you'll gain the weight back when you start eating again since your body won't be using any of it.

Not only this but crank up the protein intake. I lost like 10 pounds in a month drinking protein shakes for dinner and replacing breakfast and lunch with just a small sandwich and water.

>haven't eaten in 2 fucking hours

Attached: 1517278249915.png (763x758, 316K)

>plants
>high nutrient density
Stay asleep .

Overeating protein is horrible for your long term health. Overabundance of amino acids in your bloodstream draws out the calcium in your blood causing acidosis thus inflammation and chronic illness.

>calcium in your blood
calcium in your bones*

You're not allowed to be on this site if you're under 18. If you're over 18 then you're a pathetic waste of space who needs his mommy to make him diet, either way we should ban you to be safe.

You can't get a 100% exact measurement but you can get close enough using any of the dozens of free calculators.

How did you survive the 1st hour user? I always keep a healthy stock of liter bottles of 7-up and vinegar chips in my room at all times.

>tfw I haven't brushed my teeth in 2 months but it's okay because the salt and vinegar chips mixed with acidic soda eat away any food particles luke pirahna solution.

Attached: 1521519922746.jpg (850x889, 105K)

No, they aren't "close enough" because they don't know your metabolism

But that's only if you eat like 400 grams of it a day. A protein shake and 2 small sandwiches isn't gonna go over the 60 gram rda.

Almost everything has some protein in it though, do you know what your ratio of macronutrients is? 60g is only like 700kcal

Fuck if I know. All I know is I'll definitely be better off than the fitfags who consume 400 grams of protein each day without ever moving a muscle.

yeah that's true

You have no clue what you're talking about.

Most people don't have the willpower for that kind of tedium. You can stuff yourself with cruciferous and starchy vegetables and be satiated and at a deficit without any counting, while also satisfying nutrient cravings that cause fat habits in the first place.

>those calculators that tell you your bmr just with your weight and height and general activity level are accurate
>no no, your body won't go into survival mode to conserve energy if you don't eat anything, it'll just use energy like normal~!

Usually when people talk about nutrient density they mean per calorie, not by weight. You can piss out the water, keep the rest, and eat lots more.

go fuck yourself fat turd

>lard
>muh mommy
>wojak
Fuck off back to /r9k/, or even better: get a heart attack, you whiny piece of shit. Stop fucking up good boards with your pathetic existence.

Attached: usa-gif.gif (800x600, 511K)

Most fatties have severe nutrient deficiencies.

Heh heh heh

an A press is an A press, you can't say it's only half

fuck off henry

Intermittent fasting + WFPB is GOAT

Best way to lose weight and maintain muscle is undoubtedly a plain water fast though.

you probably deserve it though

I'm on the second day of my fast too. Been looking for Veeky Forums recipe infographics. Search has not been going well. Second day is the worst, hang in there.