This guy comes to your town looking for the most iconic eats and ambiance. where do you take him?

this guy comes to your town looking for the most iconic eats and ambiance. where do you take him?

Attached: 1491581783836.jpg (1280x960, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yelp.com/biz/momo-ghar-columbus
shucksrestaurant.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My town? Nowhere. My town is a suburb with nothing really good or authentic. I'll take him to the city or the cape.

"Iron Gate" tulsa.
All you eat homeless help church.

Choi's Restaurant

Testy Fest

Do you not understand what the main purpose of a suburb is? It's not suppose to be dotted up and down with world class cuisine, that's why you can afford to live there

Prairie Schooner Steakhouse

Attached: 2694076223_cf74819a11_z.jpg (640x427, 77K)

yelp.com/biz/momo-ghar-columbus

Attached: cPXTslu.jpg (1000x666, 66K)

the Firday's in Times Square

The "weirdest" thing people eat in maryland I guess would be soft shell crabs. But that super tame by comparison to the other shit he's had.

Aifur, a viking style restaurant

Attached: Skärmklipp.jpg (1396x981, 179K)

Ill take him to my local dive bar for a schnitsel with a side of angry glares.

San Antonio: Alamo Cafe
Rudy's
Los Gueros Tacos
Whataburger? Idk I haven't been living here long enough

Take him to the Greene Turtle in OCMD

i take a big fat shit right in front of him then watch him try to force it down while he talks about how fudgey and nutty it is

>wing night at the inn
>$.10 wings and $1 pbr
>Ambiance is the sound of mill workers, tree doctors, farmers, and landscapers talking about the high school sports team and the upcoming county fair/haiti auction/tractor pull
If this doesnt sound like a great night out your welcome to one of the wineries out on the lake. Like all the other urbanites that come up here

Is this Texas?

Close. New York

my nigga.

Ive cooked for him before.. Said our pighead was the best braised pighead dIsh he has ever had

>braise, reduce braise liquid down to basically a demi glace consistency. Season with hoisin, tamari, brown sugar, sherry vinegar, hella scallion and parsley/chive, press into head cheese on a sheet tray then cut into 1x5” pieces, bread w panko and fry
>sweat shallots in butter, add pears thyme cinnamon stick and a little sugar, cook them til soft. Cover 1/2 way up with prosecco and add a couple ounces of pear liqueur, cook down til like 1/2 cup of liquid, puree, finish with creme fraiche and salt and serve chilled
>red cabbage and mustard seed pickled with apple cider vin/merlot and aromatics
>serrano slices for garnish

The hot/cold contrasts and the textural variance between the crunchy cabbage, the crispy outside and the gooey/fatty croquette and pear puree is fucking killer

Anyway, pic related. Screenshot from tinder because i dont have fagbook on my phone

Taco Bell.

God dammit

Attached: 74ABD072-BEF6-41F8-9FF6-57FF66E5D66A.jpg (750x983, 462K)

damn nigga you look like you slay on tinder. You trynna double team some beckys w/ a real nigga?

guess i'd have to take him to shucks
shucksrestaurant.com

Wasn't that guy a heroin addict at some stage in his life?

What a ridiculous question..

Of COURSE im trying to run through some tinder becky’s with a real nigha

i live in pittsburgh so i'd shit on the ground and put french fries on it and give him a jar of mayonnaise

I wouldn't point him anywhere good, because wherever he goes and puts on TV will inevitably get flooded by normies and ruined forever.

costco food court, is there anything more iconic than the $1.50 hot dog and a soda combo?

I'd take him to another town, traffic already sucks ass around here

Still waiting for the episode to air that they filmed.. Im no longer at that restaurant but i fear this might happen.

yeah homeless drug addict in the streets of NYC robbing women's purses in broad daylight. now he gets to travel the world eating food and hanging out.

that's tight as fuck

B A R N Y A R D Y

looks comfy. is it any good?

Orange County CA, here.

Most iconic for this area is neighborhood Mexican places, where the actual Mexicans eat.
Chile verde is my favorite.

Attached: 26 Chile Verde enrobed, burrito style.jpg (1600x1071, 163K)