Cheap Pizza

This pizza cost 4$ Veeky Forums its not the fanciest or the one with the best ingridients but look at it. It fills the whole oven!

I challange you to find something like this in value!

Attached: 20180321_220935.jpg (5312x2988, 3.99M)

Attached: 1482288470861[1].jpg (2048x1536, 1.15M)

>Not using a baking tray
THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

Attached: 1489978601343.jpg (360x222, 13K)

>he doesn’t use the rack like a true patrician

Attached: E90F1B83-FD99-4A23-9F09-2EFD07233E8D.jpg (240x231, 15K)

Dust it with dried oregano and a little garlic powder and black pepper to doctor it up.

Ye I normally doctor them up a bit a bit onion a bit of extra cheese whatever I am in the mood for.

However I really wanted to show what I got for 4$ so skiped the doctoring.

>How was the taste
Not great by any means... the majority of the taste was bread followed by cheap ham taste and cheap tomato paste taste. I used a really hot pepper to spicy things up.

Taste wise it is what you would expect and what people normally fix with mayo/chilli or whatever

>Value wise imo its oustanding.
I stuffed myself with pizza and ate just 1/3 of it. That's less than 2$ to feed a guy. Which is amazing to be honest.

why is your cooktop lower than the surface of your countertops?

Why would I use a baking tray? Its frozen pizza it won't slip between the grid.

If I was baking homemade pizza with dough made by meI would have used one 100%.

Has anyone bought frozen pizza that sliped through the grid?

Fuck if I know its anyoing as fuck for cleaning and getting out the damn crumbs out of the gap.

However its a rented apartment so I don't have the right to do anything.

>24" oven
you have about 2 to 2-1/2" of wall on the sides of your oven. fitting an 18" pizza into an opening 19" to 20" wide will prolly make it look huge. shitty bait. 1/10 because you got my to reply.

micro eurotrash oven for micro eurotrash penors

>Has anyone bought frozen pizza that sliped through the grid?
yes

I can make pizza crust that kicks the shit out of that for about 80¢. A jar of pizza sauce at $1.69 and a brick of cheese for $2.50. I guess you're right, it's probably the cheapest, but it's not much more to make it from scratch and I'll actually enjoy the taste and not feel like I'm dying the next 18 hours. You do you, though

Damn user, what's with all the rage. Go eat a cake or something. Stop giving americans a bad name.

True the pizza is around 45-50 cm or around 18-19 inch. In which way does this make it small? In europe a single person pizza for one serving is 15-20 cm....

i was commenting on proportions. an 18" pizza will look huge in a 24" oven. it will look less huge in the typical 30" oven. understand now?

Sure user, I see your point when I make pizza from scratch I even make my own sauce from fresh tomatoes.
Home made food is always better, tastier than store stuff and can be as cheap if not cheaper.
Frozen pizza is just for fast dinner when you have no time.

He's being fucktarded, or super obese. An 18-20 inch pizza for one person is pretty damned big in America. Anything wider wouldn't fit in my oven either.

Ahhhh then yes you are right regarding proportions.

This oven is bigger than my previois one in another renting appartment. In the previous one I could not fit a pizza this size without cutting it.

>not feel like I'm dying the next 18 hours

What kind of pussy are you

My body isn't made to digest preservative laden cardboard. Maybe my mom should've fed me more little debbies as a child.

>Eating bad pizza because it's cheap is not my idea of value.

That's not how greentext works, faggot

>BRICK OF CHEESE IS $2.50
where the fuck do you live? 500grams of cheese is $10 here in Canada, on sale. A small tin of Hunts' tomato sauce is $2. Dough, though, is cheap home-made.

Attached: Totinos.jpg (225x225, 16K)

fuck, here in San Francisco I just bought .2 lbs of cheese for $5.

If you live in the most retardedly expensive in the country and aren't a tech millionaire or have rich parents and a trust fund you get what you deserve, and nobody should care about you having to pay exorbitant prices for basic goods and services. SF was cool like 20 years ago, but millennial tech fags with no taste and lots of money have completely ruined the place.

im not a tech millionaire yet but I'm going to become one