Goes to Thailand

>goes to Thailand
>sees wh*te tourists buying unripe mangos with spicy fish sauce dip from vendor, thinking it’s some sweet sauce
>they look disgusted after taking a bite and throws it away

>goes to Philippines
>sees wh*te tourists buy unripe mangoes with shrimp paste from vendor, thinking it’s chocolate sauce
>they too look disgusted after eating it, throwing it away

And on both occasions, they see me buy some too and enjoying it, being a cultured person with a superior palate who knows how underrated this kind of blend of flavors really is
Pathetic westerners

Attached: CF503F22-65D9-4C53-BE6C-3B92621ACFCB.jpg (500x375, 41K)

go to thailand
fuck ladyboy
turn yellow with jaundice and hep c
die.

>unripe mango
>unripe
for what pvrpose?

>be brown
>travel internationally
lol you almost got me

sour and crispy. Goes perfectly with something salt

>go to thailand
>can buy out a neighborhood block on burger flipper wages
>gook acts superior because he can handle eating rotten food because it's all he's known
Great story Tim

How many durian did you eat?

Same way a dark, dark green banana can be boiled, they taste like boiled potatoes...

My friend brought me back some green mango from Cambodia and I made some really good pigeon pea broth-based curries with it. Regular grocery stores here only stock ripe mango, the only place in town with the unripe stuff is a Filipino store that charges $5 per mango. Feels bad, man.

you're still waiting on that polio vaccine?

what is wh*te?

Shitskin's attempt at a derogatory term for white people

Its a tumblrfag forgetting where they are.

unripe mango has a great texture btw

Jokes on you, I’m actually European. I just find the average tourist’s palate to be pathetic

calling someone white is racist, user

Sure thing Muhammad.

>travel
>eat at american fast food chains
why do wh*te "people" do this?

Cumskins on suicide watch, lol.

>whites think mangos are an exotic fruit

Because people outside of America fucking shit in the streets and eat with their hands. Like hell I'm going to eat your disgusting, disease-ridden food, you goddamn animals.

how do you make pigeon pea broth, and a curry out of it?

>goes to SEA to fuck ladyboys
>cultured

Cumskin's another one that doesn't work; our skin isn't actually the same color as cum, but theirs is the same as literal shit, therefore shitskin works.

>LARPs on Veeky Forums
>can't make up an interesting fake story

But sour mango is nice dipped in chilli salt.
I’m white.

You think they hire americans for mcdonald in asialand?

>Cumskin
jesus christ user, that sounds hot.

BASED PINOY POSTER, MAGANDANG UMAGA PRE!

>t. wh*te person who trashed mango with shrimp paste

My dream is going to thailand to bareback a ton of hot ladyboys.

>cultured person
>superior palette
>visits the Philippines
Oh I’m laughin

>spells it palette
>irrationally hates on Philippines and their food
What a surprise

Attached: 26515ECA-77E5-4C8E-A152-A75ACC0AC360.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Are you me?

>goes to Philippines
Sounds fake desu, why would anybody do that?

>not spelling it palette on Veeky Forums
>thinking any hate for the Philippines is irrational
The food is shit. The people are shit. They women will marry literally anyone to get out of the Philippines. Everywhere they go, they work for minimum wage because they are uneducated and unskilled. 90% of the camwhores from Asia are Filipino and most are disgusting who just sit there touching themselves for a few pennies a day. There is no culture, the country is filthy, they shoot anyone suspected of even using drugs, let alone selling them without trial or evidence, and anytime one manages to speak to you online they beg you for money. Would you like me to continue?

Cheap drugs?

> be white tourist
> visit your country for only a week cause that's as long as you can stay in a third world shit hole without risking death

dunno maybe, are you me tho?

>tfw i don't remember posting anything in this thread before now but have no idea who i am

FUCK DONLAD DRUMP AN FUCK WYPIPO

OBESED

shiet nigga.

I have done this. Don’t bareback the hookers. I met one that said it was 18 and then admitted to being 16. It stayed with me for 4 days. Think it was a virgin. Couldn’t suck dick for shit but cumming in that skinny brown ass was just heaven.

but pawpaw salad is a great food I love it a lot but I cant get it a lot of the time since I dont live near any thai places

Tell us more

Just save up and go yourself. If you’re going for hookers go to Pattaya, but if you want to fuck regular ladyboys bangkok is the spot.

Imagine having so little going on your life that you're proud you eat fruit with dipping sauces that others don't like.

I'm in Vietnam at the moment, and I'm trying everything I'm coming across. Sometimes the flavours aren't what I expected, or are potent or pungent or fermented flavored but I've never had something that I hated. Except for a fried noodle at some shitty tourist bar that I only went to because it had an amazing view.

>goes to Thailand
>sees wh*te tourists buying little brown girls to have sex with, thinking they are virgins
>they look disgusted after tasting, throwing girl away

Attached: 1509150766374.jpg (555x474, 263K)

Nobody expects any girl over the age of 5 to be a virgin in Thailand you faggot.

Attached: 466F9E12-DD8C-40F6-BED6-14A6489B8891.jpg (1600x1010, 155K)

>being so insecure and boring you start making threads about how you enjoy obscure fish paste from filthy shitskin vendors that everyone else hates

Attached: 9a7f6a6c342e132d2dbd639c605d5137c592518315d2f9673493efaea1a18e7e.jpg (939x502, 43K)

please fuck our ugly women we need euro genes here

Attached: 27654657_612595299251935_1079187357363366292_n.jpg (700x826, 105K)

I'd fuck the right one

The Philippines is the only country in the Pacific on par with the West apart from Japan and Australia

What's Veeky Forums's opinion on Malaysian food? I often hear Australians getting a stomachache in Malaysia, and most westerners don't really like stuff like durian and such

did a Flip fuck your mom or some shit because you are SEETHING

Duterte incinerated all the drugs (and drug dealers)

Yes, continue

You know if she has a kid that's even mildly light skinned she is going to claim it's yours

i think that user was describing ass-fucking a teenage boy transexual, not a female

Love it especially Penang stuff but that's almost Chinese fusion, I know papa rich is bottom of the barrel Malay hawker food but i enjoy the overly sweet sambal and oily/crispy/fluffy roti. A lot of Aussies get sick in Asia since our food hygiene is so strict we aren't really exposed to any bacteria so even if it's a little off people can get sick/ they are hypochondriacs and get psychosomatic symptoms in Asia. Most don't like durian personally i think it tastes like vanilla custard mixed with garbage water, but a lot of westerns have grown accustom to fish sauce, shrimp paste and other fermented pungent stuff.

>fish sauce

Attached: FKxuU8V.gif (378x212, 972K)

>I know papa rich is bottom of the barrel Malay hawker food
That's kinda interesting, how'd you know that? Most foreigners I see always go to eat that overpriced junk first.

Why wouldn't you get fish with mango sauce instead you faggot fuck

>pigeon pea

let's hope not..

Tell me more.

excuse me sire how shall I ever amount to the greatness that is your faggot ass palate fetish. I'd imagine you walk around alone making smug faces at people while you eat, all the while thinking about how cultured you are, all alone, as usual.

It's palate though.

paparich is cheap in the states

Pineapple/raw mangoes preserved in vinegar with red chilli powder on top of them is absolutely GOAT.

why buy mango instead of something that tastes the way you want when ripe? it seems like a waste

>literally this butthurt
I actually feel like every post shitting on flipfood is actually just one guy

Attached: 4CAD3788-9021-4B4D-B086-36A549455537.jpg (230x219, 5K)

THICC

>Thai ladyboys

Now this is my kind of thread!

>t. wh*te tourists who can’t eat unripe mangoes with salty sauce

Are you stalking these wh*te people?

Attached: 918F40E3-A847-4192-8185-E8084986DED3.jpg (234x214, 25K)

but why not just eat the unripe fruit that tastes like what you want?
if anything its less of a waste because less time, nutrients, and energy went into the fruit.

>chop

Attached: 1515031069896.png (514x438, 20K)