Al/ck/ thread- Happy edition! :- )

Only happy people satisfied with their life and job are allowed to post here- edition

RULE: Alcoholics and other depressing individuals are not allowed. No whiners.

Cheers to life and success!

Attached: ye boi.jpg (1500x1120, 179K)

There is no such thing as a happy alcoholic. You can pretend to be edgy and happy but you are miserable and killing your body.

This thread is for people that drink alcohol and are happy. Not a thread for happy alcoholics : - )

If you drink alcohol period you aren't happy and are a delusional alcoholic : - (

Now you're just being unnecessarily sad : - (

and bam, that's how easy it is to become an alcohol

I am now alcohol :(

Attached: bier.jpg (1080x1706, 111K)

Happy alcohol drinker reporting in

reporting in? reporting in from where? When are you reporting out?

I'm both here and not at the same time, like some kind of quantum user

comfy thread. I quit drinkin beer cause it made me shit so much that my ass hurt so i switched to vodka chased with crystal light or kool aid. Stuff goes down SO smooth. but i only get drunkamundo on the weekends now oh well take it easy guys.

Yeah I only drink on weekends, and I only have the equivalent of one glass per day on the weekend.

I agree

Nice finally an alcohol thread without depressed faggots

Im looking for a good rum thats nice on its own or with ice.
Im thinking plantation or diplomatico
Any suggestions?

Attached: limeguy.jpg (1536x2048, 151K)

Have you considered Cacique Anejo rum?

Reading mixed reviews on it. How do you like it?

I have been considering suicide but I don't know what is the most painless way. Alcohol has consumed my life and ruined all my relationships. I decided its time to five up. What are some painless ways to kill oneself?

Pathetic desu

>she left me 6 years ago
>haven’t recovered since

I think it's pretty good by itself, but probably works better with a mixer. Right now I am drinking Wood's Old Navy Rum, how about that one? I think it's pretty good, but it's stronger than Cacique so maybe better with ice.

step 1. get out of my thread

Attached: 1519170414673.jpg (367x446, 41K)

Same. All I got from /r9k/ was exit bags. On Amazon you can buy a mask and a helium tank. I am working up the courage to do it.

Girl who friendzoned me decided I am too fucking clingy to talk to. She won't answer my texts. I have been downing entire bottles of absolute for weeks to cope. Today I masturbated and blood came out. Is that related to the alcohol?

To be honest sounds like she made a good move

8 years for me. Find someone new because if you don't it just gets worse.

Probably something kidney related. Go get it checked out. I recently learned my liver is shot and I have diabetes. All thanks to alcohol.

Did the OP rules trigger you or something? Stop samefagging and go back to your normal depressive al/ck/ thread

Attached: 1504899719287.jpg (395x401, 59K)

This desu

Alcohol in moderation is good. Stop samefagging and go preach somewhere else

>$20 left to my name
>no job
>need to make this stretch because if I get cut off my body will literally go into shock and withdrawl

What is something really cheap that will keep me alive?

Id definitely go with diplomatico. Very tasty!

My sister is a blatant alcoholic. She gets drunk every day as soon as she gets home and makes it really obvious. My parents flip out and have to visit her all the time now. She literally called the cops on them last time because they wouldn't leave. They come to me and cry about her problem. Issue is I have the same problem I am just more discrete about it. I wanted to tell them to get help but it might destroy them if they learn both their kids are alcoholics. What do?

>yfw # unique posters didn't go up for the last 20 minutes
>one guy keep posting nice stories about how alcohol sucks

is it autism?

Attached: 1517118230941.png (411x387, 14K)

That's a unique situation. You should go to your sister and offer to go into AA with her. This way you both get help. Probably would make your parents really happy.

I usually lurk but ill post on the good guys side for this thread

>have job interview couple days ago
>made sure to shower, dress in a clean suit, cologne all that bullshit
>Ace the living fuck out of the interview
>wait a week
>"user we are sorry, we liked your qualifications but we will have to pass"
>devastated, ask guy via email why I was passed

He literally emailed me on his personal AOL email account and said it was caused I smelled really bad. He said I need to watch out with that. Does alcohol make your sweat smell bad because thats all I can think of?

hi, totally not samefagging. Yes Alcohol definitely makes you smell like shit. Alcohol bad. This thread sucks.

bye goys!

Could be worse. I routinely piss blood. Too scared to see doctor.

desu its spam
can a janny take care of him pretty please

At the end of my four day bender I threw up last sunday night. Slept for three hours and started having auditory hallucinations. Still went to work in the morning feeling weird all day. Been sober since then but def going hard this weekend.

I did it lads. I cut myself off from my family. My parents used to barge into my apartment weekly because they saw I drank too much. I told them if they ever come back I will call the police and have them arrested. They haven't been back since. Going to trader Joe's now to buy a bunch of cheap red wine and going to down at least 3 bottles tonight to celebrate.

Flor de Cana is the best, if you can find it.

how do i become one of those rail-thin alcoholics?
I drink and i binge eat on cheap trashy food.

Should I stop drinking beer and whiskey? switch to white wine?

Attached: fat-v-thin[1].jpg (1280x960, 252K)

>tfw haven't drank in 3 months
Feels good lads. When will you niggas give up the meme of drinking and start using weed?

>left: before soy
>right: after soy

You have to vomit everything you eat. The easiest way to do this I found is when you hot you absolute drink limit start pounding an assortment of different beers, the fruiter and bitter the better. You just need shit in your stomach to not agree and your body does the rest. It's like being bullemic but more honest because byou aren't putting your fingers down your throat.

DUDE WEED LMAO

different user, but after a six pack of cider i will be puking for sure. it gets me plenty drunk somehow and i have never puked drinking beer/liquor. surely this can't be a healthy way to maintain weight? i think its the sugar that makes me puke...

booze (especially beer) is scientifically confirmed as increasing oestrogen levels.

soy is a meme.

enjoy your bitch tits

Attached: giphy[1].gif (350x263, 976K)

I wish I had tits I can play with :L

Alcohol killed everyone I love. Fuck you, OP!

Attached: 1480358185605.jpg (255x204, 15K)

Loser.

Been taking more breaks recently and feeling better. Still miss getting loaded off a Bud 40 but I'll take getting trashed on 6 pints of Narragansett and some Rolling Rock.

Don't. Helium tanks nowadays have oxygen in them. For this one reason.