Made sushi for the first time in my life and they turned out GREAT

Made sushi for the first time in my life and they turned out GREAT

Except that I put too much vinegar in the rice and they don't taste so great :(

I'm pretty sad

I was all happy by how good they looked for my first sushis ever

Attached: IMG_20180321_183122.jpg (816x612, 45K)

>they turned out GREAT
>they don't taste so great

Attached: 1511740568418.gif (350x260, 1.84M)

you know what else doesnt taste so great because it's too vinegary?
my balls, faggot.

I was building up the punch of the story ok

Hey be nice, I'm pretty sad about my sushis

sushi is for homosexuals and asians, the same way dog food is for dogs.

I am a homosexual

You suck bro. Why not just not add vinegar -_-

my first sushis tasted great and looked hideous

wear these next time, fedora

Attached: 357960553936ce504cad056c84b8b374.jpg (600x474, 59K)

lol thats funny as shit.
youre gay.

Why are you not also dead for choosing to be gay?

Good. I hope you die soon.

Because I was told you absolutely need to season your rice with vinegar or they will taste bad.

Next time I'll put about half the amount of vinegar/salt/sugar I put.

That woulda been OK.

That's racist - why are you being toxic?

Yes I am, why is that funny?

I didn't choose to be gay. If I could be straight I would.

Why do you hope I die soon?

Faggot or trap?

AIDS... Faggots should be shunned from society, not celebrated.

I am sure being gay is an option as well as it is a choice. You can be a real man and like fun toys like anime and sushi also.

>made in Hong Kong
>racist

I'm not a trap. I'm a manly homosexual man.

Why do you think we should be shunned from society? Why does our existence bother you? I agree we shouldn't be celebrated, nothing to celebrate about, would be like celebrating someone for being straight.

>implying there's a difference

it's funny because youre gay.

It's not a choice, really. I've tried not being attracted to men because my life would be easier and I couldn't do it. Maybe I'm just not strong willed enough.

a lot of queers are the most close-minded racist scum you'll ever meet

Have you considered god?

you chose to live as a gay man. that is a choice, therefore being gay is a choice.

It’s like hot tup and jacuzzi. All traps are faggots, but not all faggots are traps.

Looks great OP. To each their own. Some may like it more vinegary and tingy, some like it straight white.

What if you're a lesbian trap?

straight white is objectively the best way to be in this world.

Attached: smile.gif (300x259, 1.68M)

Yes tried that too.

What do you mean by live as a gay man? Are you suggesting the only correct solution is suicide because then I'll know you're trolling and won't respond anymore.

Hey thanks I didn't eat them because the vinegar was too much. :(

If you mean you only fuck other traps, it means you’re a faggot. If you are a trap who dates biological females, you’re a heterosexual faggot who dresses like a girl.

not naziism. ask a black, whites have it better in this world.

If you want to talk about your homosexuality, there’s a board for that. Stop shitting up Veeky Forums replying to the people commenting about you being a faggot.

no, you could live as a straight man and just be repulsed by women and attracted to other men like the rest of us.

I'm just replying, if you guys don't want to talk about it don't bring it up. ;)

But if you were repulsed by women and attracted to other men, then you wouldn't be living as a straight man.

stop being a dick faggot. It's not your thread anyways.

>I didn't eat them because the vinegar was too much
Wut. I always eat my food regardless of taste. No wasting food here.

yes, I would be living as a straight man if I have sex with women and no men.

Really? Even if they taste very unpleasant?

So you're suggesting to have sex with women, while finding them repulsive and finding other men attractive, in order to be considered "living as a straight man"?

I can't physically get myself to have sexual encounters with females, that's how being repulsed works.

>ITT: Closeted homosexuals attack a guy who admits he's gay because that's the portion of the tiny kernel of personality they possess that they've been told they have to hate about themselves.

shut the fuck up faggot.

Hey thanks for standing up to me.

Why are you being rude?

They look nice, yeah. The taste, not so much, unfortunately. :(

lol faggot

Hey, please don't be rude.

why are you gay? havent you read the bible? jesus was pretty clear about what he thinks about homosexualism.

I didn't choose to be gay. I also don't believe Jesus wrote the bible or that it accurately represents what Jesus said or did.

Nigga everyone knows Jesus didn't write the Bible. Learn more about Christianity.

I'm not particularly interested in learning about Christianity. Learning how to make good sushis however, that sounds pretty neat.

>I'm not particularly interested in learning about Christianity
You're going to, heathen.

I hate gays desu

Something would be very wrong with you if you didn't

don't be sad m8 they look fantastic. just do the same next time with not as much vinegar obviously. xoxo

OP did this to himself by writing a fag op and then outing himself after only 5 posts. he knew exactly what was going to happen.

Attached: 008BF7FF346A41FE9F01EA2743AF356C.jpg (360x360, 49K)

Finally, it had to be said openly on Veeky Forums. Tell me exactly where gay chefs have contributed to culinary history?

Attached: The-Gay-Chef-1-696x435.jpg (696x435, 42K)