Mom tells me I need to go pick up some yogurt

>mom tells me I need to go pick up some yogurt
>forces me to go to whole foods because harris-teeter doesn't have her pretentious hipster brand
>walk inside, nu-males everywhere
>pass the fish section
>there are literally fish with the heads and skin still on
>people are lining up to buy it
>coasties will defend this
When will this fad end?

Attached: AA85A2AE-EE9A-4DA4-943B-1B87B4424728.jpg (1600x1200, 311K)

Im a new retard boy and i wish to know why this is bad, me and my mommy are fine with cleaning the fishie guys.

Stupid people like to feel like they are doing something with their lives, that's why they would rather prepare the fish by themselves to do something with their time

Who would've thought you'd find WHOLE fish at WHOLE foods?

>calls others nu-males
>ewwww mommy the fishy has a head :(
Kill yourself.

we can thank antifa for this one. some fat lesbian went on vacation to a third world shit hole like they always do. and she saw how the shitskins live. so now she has to come back and destroy the west. because normal food is racist or something.

our ancestors must be spinning in their graves

>in cooking forum
>makes a post crying about raw ingredients

What's it like to be so retarded user?

What's the problem here?

If you buy pre prepped fish filets there's no guarantee what you're getting because crafty fish processors will label anything that can pass a visual test as something more expensive and most people can't tell the difference. Buying a whole fish is safer, gives more cooking options, saves on labor costs and if you can't clean a fish you're a bitch anyways

People are replying without the most important ingredient

Attached: Sage.jpg (800x800, 75K)

>buying fish from someone who can’t be trusted

play stupid games win stupid prizes

what the flying fuck are you faggots even talking about? what does antifa have to do with fresh fish? you fucking idiots

Euroboi here. Is this not normal?
We have fresh fish/meat/bread counters in all our big supermarkets.

they are pandering some bullshit agenda, but depending on your location in America you may, or may not have access to quality fresh fish, or a complete carcass for that matter.

I am shocked, shocked that European grocery stores sell fish with the heads and fins still on them. NOT!

Attached: 8493172491_74e2507a1b_k-800x450.jpg (800x450, 92K)

It's the easiest way to tell if the fish is fresh.
If the fish eye is cloudy don't buy the fish.

It was a time when the fish was cut and filleted, but fish monger saw all that waist. So now he sells whole fish, and profits off of selling the scraps to the consumer and burden them with disposal to boot!

The only fish sold whole at my local grocery stores are red snapper, I believe because they're an expensive fish that are often fraudulently mislabeled

>"I am insecure and threatened by social progress."

Put the fish head in a crab pot and catch some crabs. Win win

Attached: images (1).jpg (384x384, 32K)

>Numale riot squads.
>((((PROGRESS))))

>Trusting anyone in the food and hospitality industry
You are either super young or have never worked in a kitchen/supplier job before

>Not making fish head soup, fish fumet, or using it as chum for catching more fish/crabs
>Also cover it with water and herbs in a mason jar and bury it for a year for fish sauce
Only waste if you are devoid of culinary talent

Fuck I love Harris teeter.

>Pastry section is bomb if you or your SO deserve a special treat

>Fresh pizza and prepared breakfast/ lunch/dinner section is bomb

>Great prices

>Free giveaways sometimes

>Samples

I live in the desert...

“Hello ladies” says the blind man walking past your house...

You shouldn't be eating fish then.

¿Is there really a store called «Harris Teeter» in América?

It sounds funny in our language

Where are the WHOLE cows, professor?

Walmart. They're everywhere there.

They require assembly

>just wanted some pan fried fish fillets
>now I have to take the day off to go crab fishing
God fucking damit.

they keep them out back. its where they harvest the hamburgers from, then the meat grows back, it's sustainable. you dont have to kill the cow to eat the cow.

That waste is not a burden to the supplier. It is processed into pet and plant food.

>fish monger saw all that waist

Attached: 12088241_1131261813553595_6999295305622126053_n[1].jpg (528x960, 58K)

Not everything is filleted or chopped into nuggets for you. You really should try whole baked fish someday.

Those prices are outrageously high, otherwise there's nothing wrong and you're just a whiny fag.

Attached: 1327609444088.gif (343x230, 1.99M)

is it alive?

>price per pound
>paying for garbage
>not having the fish monger clean and fillet it for free before it hits the scale

Yes. What is your language and what does it sound like to you?

Go away

All markets where i live only sell fish with skin and head lol

This

Attached: 16123Seafood.jpg (300x200, 16K)

This.

>SO
>double spacing between greentext (aka reddit format)
>probably a woman

Get the fuck off my board

This thread is an alt right psyop.

Attached: 6f2b9c7e-be24-4431-8057-3838fa2d4b94.jpg (400x399, 25K)

Both are fine, soyboi.

>soyboy on a mongolian cooking board doesn't know how to filet a fish
Why are you even here?

You are mentally ill fuckwit, cuntlips

First of all, having to descale and fillet a fish at home sucks ass.
Second, you have to pay for fish per pound. A WHOLE fish weighs more than a fillet - but there's a ton of shit on the fish you're not going to use. The head, the tail, etc.
You're paying whole lot more for a whole lot less.

>a ton of shit on the fish you're not going to use
Make stock? You could say the same about buying a whole chicken.

In the past I've been willing to give the Americans the benefit of the doubt, but if this thread and it's replies are real then there's Turkey no hope for you.

Cooking whole fish is amazing, much easier to keep it moist, tastes better, always fresher, fun to eat, more ways to cook it.

Fuck this gay earth I don't want to live here anymore if these regards are running the place.

Whole fish always come gutted and scaled. You know nothing.

as one a of the few people that has life experience with every socio-economic background from 1-10, i can safely say I'd rather hang outside of a corner store in an inner city ghetto getting propped by a unwashed jonesing crackhead begging to blow me for $10 than set foot in a whole foods

I can take 75iq niggers, i can't take middle class dorks with an unwarranted superiority complex and the pretentiousness of a royal dynasty

Oh wow a bait thread I skipped last night at 1am when I was blackout drunk and her it is on the front page today being bumped by retards

Their synapses still react to the acid in soy sauce.

Im guessing the nerves react to the sodium in the soy sauce

Kek this.

Why even entertain the retarded op?

If you walk into the grocery store full of "nu-males" and shake your head at the fresh whole fish you need to accept that you are one of them. I've taught a handful of people from family members to friends how to turn fresh caught fish into food and it's always the skinny pop culture socialite bearded ones that have the most trouble because they are scared to get their hands dirty

they're up your ass WHOLE you fucking homo

yeah I just love gnawing on fish guts and choking on spines. such progressive! wow!

where in Africa is this?

I mean, at the store, that's pretty different, normally they're scaled and the heads are removed. I go fishing all the time though, so I never buy fish from the store.

As someone of viatnamese descent... Since when is the fish head garbage? The only part of the fish you don't usually use for something are the guts. Seriously man, you need to expand your culinary horizons.

You have a freezer I assume right?
Crabs don't care if it's been frozen or not bro

it really depends where the whole foods is located
inner city whole foods usually aren't bad
suburb ones suck
neither are as good as wegmans though

some recipes call for whole fish, retard

wegmans is overrated