I fucking needs it bruhs ;_;

I fucking needs it bruhs ;_;

Attached: bestburger.jpg (559x623, 143K)

do americans really service 24 hours?

Is your mom American? Because she does.

Yes. This is why we are allowed guns.

why dont more places grill the buns in butter like whataburger? it literally elevates the burger from like a 6/10 to a 9/10

Attached: df2656915828b86c4d214eca6b26dccade234fed.jpg_facebook.jpg (1200x630, 139K)

overrated

Man, those burgers look dry as fuck. I always have hated places like in n out and five guys because the burgers always come out dry and gross.
Only place I can handle is Wendys.

Attached: wendysdouble[1].jpg (840x565, 59K)

Yes, only in safe neighborhoods.

>look

Well then looks are deceiving, faggot. In n out is incredible

I do not eat beefburgers.

Based.

Attached: Lex-Luthor-Batman-V-Superman-Hair-Jesse-Eisenberg.jpg (1200x600, 138K)

I got in-n-out in encini with nick menza (megadeth drummer when they were good) and that was pretty rad.

RIP, bud.

*encino

oh bby yes pls

Attached: 210283030_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

I would rather eat a homemade burger at random from any user lurking this thread on the contingency that they gave it their honest to fuck best effort.

BASED INO POSTER

>Five Guys dry
The shit is basted in grease.

Last week I had In-N-Out for the first time at 28 years old, I was severely dissapointed. It's slightly better than a McDonalds hamburger, but not nearly as good as Wendys, Five Guys, Smashburger, etc. The INO patties are as thin or thinner than McDonalds and just as dry. The only thing that was "good" was the milkshake which is the only thing I will ever get from there again

Don't believe the hype; I went home hungry, disillusioned, and with an even greater disdain for boastful Californiaians

All of this could be true, and In N Out is still better than Whataburger.

RESISTANCE FADING

FALLING INTO TEMPATION

Attached: 1442462685882.gif (200x200, 470K)

Just make burgers at home desu. Pretty simple. Find/make a good sauce, potato buns, quality meat, American cheese, done.

What is it with you Europoors being amazed by every minute detail about the US? If the picture literally says 24 hour service, then its 24 hour service you dipshit.

no you didn’t

I don't know one person including myself that thought in and out came close to the hype it was given as an outsider eating it for the first time
and yes this is true too

My gf was so underwhelmed when she had this. Told her and she had such high expectations. She loved jack in the box tho.

It was pretty much the only fast food franchise I would step into in Cali. Miss it, do you guys like JITB too?