GUYS BEST WAIFU IS BACK

GUYS BEST WAIFU IS BACK

>youtube.com/watch?v=H2nY7Tu1Qgs

Attached: bonappetit_pastry-chef-attempts-to-make-gourmet-cheetos-bon-appetit[1].jpg (750x450, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yxGczEE3NSw
youtube.com/user/helenrennie
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if she wasn't constantly stuffing her fat face with cheetos she could actually lose a few pounds and be attractive

heh........ so this is what american “cuisine” is

why she got that white shit on her hair.
she livin in a broom closet or somethin

>tfw no Ashkenazi threesome with Claire and Carla

Carla is ugly as fuck but she has that jew mommy look going so I'd still nuke her insides. Also, what kind of last name is Music??

No one cares about this slag. More Brad and Vinnie.

boyhood is liking brad and vinnie

manhood is liking claire

>White
>Doesn't have her tits out to compensate for that
Can't be best

>not dying that gray in her hair
So pretentious

Veeky Forums has terrible taste

Attached: images (2).jpg (240x200, 8K)

But she's terrible.

This

Claire is unnatractive, doesn't seem very knowledgeable about cooking, the videos she's in are about really uninteresting topics, and she seems like she's got an unpleasant personality.

Brad and Vinnie are funny.

>doesn't seem very knowledgeable about cooking
I get the opposite impression. Brad and Vin are the exception to the rule when it comes to BA. Andy, Claire, Carla and pretty much any other presenter on the channel takes a more traditional, instructional approach to the vids. It's alive is pretty much the only comedic stuff they have on the channel. It's definitely the best series they have but I enjoy all the vids aside from Carla who is just too unbearably jewish

>>not dying that gray in her hair

I think she bleached and dyed only that bit of her hair grey

Is she a jew?

Y'all can die in a fire.
I love you Claire. Call me.

Agree. I love Claire. She's cute.

>all these queers hating on claire
Plebs, the lot of you

Serbian.

I work with BA every so often and work in the food in NYC, it's weird because some people have tons of food experience and others have none. I know Andy and he literally doesn't know shit about cooking

You enjoy watching the gay Mexican and the gay Persian?

I do not understand the amount of layers they wear in most of the BA videos. What she is wearing in this video looks like it would be super uncomfortable to work in.

>sjw waifu
no thx

>doesn't seem very knowledgeable about cooking
For this reason, her gourmet gushers was painful to watch. She dissects things like a child experiencing the world for the first time and she cooks by trial and error.

Did she say 25 years of her life? She has to be like 45 right?

They are in NY and most of these video are filmed in advance, so it could potentially have been February. Also, winter fashion is big in NY and these are rich yuppies so they are most likely used to it.

At the end of the video, she's just wearing a black t-shirt.

Only other patrician choice is Brad in non-Vinny edited videos
That was really embarrassing and it was a dick move for the editor to leave it in.

Attached: PCP.png (1798x821, 798K)

>Veeky Forums thinks bon appetit is kino
Thank god
Nowadays it’s hard to find anyone who gives a shit about good stuff and threads not dedicated to shitting on things that are great

That is the whole point of the series. She's trying to recreate hard to replicate food in her own way, with minimal outside influence. Experimentation is, or used to be, a huge part of cooking.

Molly > Claire tho both are pretty cute

Attached: bonappetit_molly-makes-eggs-benedict-for-a-crowd.jpg (800x450, 39K)

Molly definitely fucks black guys and does her namesake in seedy nightclubs, while Claire just wants a nice white husband to cook for.

>ITT: bunch of sad salty bitches who couldn't make it in a test kitchen if they tried

Yes

>ywn have all three cook for you

I can't tell if she has some nice jew tiddies.

>tfw no threesome with her and brad

Attached: 1489159794960.jpg (868x934, 277K)

Aaand another one

i like her and i love it when they show her butt a little bit, i think in the episode when she makes Twinkies?

Just imagine her crying into a bag of cheetos in the corner of a dimly lit room wearing week old clothing

She's cute, but it seems kind of disingenuous to ask everyone in the kitchen what to do next for half of the video.

What an absolute MOMMY

I'd feed her dog food out of a bowl that says PIGGY WHORE while she was chained up. She'd have to oink to get more.

How old is she?

She is cute, but what's with everyone acting like they never had a cheeto before?

Hell, it's actually been about ten years since I have had a cheeto and I would have just lied and made it more believable than this.

Did you watch the video? Almost everyone who ate one commented it had been about 20 years since they had last had one.

this fat bitch grew up watching capeshit and idolizes Rogue

they live in socal

>they all act like they haven't eaten Cheetos for 20 years
>somehow they know the cheese finger meme and have memorized the taste and texture of a Cheeto
>they're all overweight
yeah I'm sure they don't eat any of the junk food they recreate

>gourmet cheetos
>this is what amerifats consider fine dining
jesus fucking christ you can't make this shit up

Attached: 1491790443175.jpg (275x275, 74K)

Obsessed

>Thinks a shitty YouTube channel is an accurate representation of American fine dining

Stay mad

Attached: 1521769544693.gif (371x209, 1.31M)

>youtube.com/watch?v=yxGczEE3NSw

WE ARE BLESSED WITH ANOTHER VIDEO THIS WEEK

>tfw you'll never eat claire's muffin

Attached: bonappetit_claire-makes-ba-s-best-english-muffins[1].jpg (800x450, 56K)

I want to add some white streaks across her face.

She looks like she fucks blacks

No she doesn't. She looks like a discerning New Yorker who hates all the niggers around. The new blonde looks like she fucks blacks.

I almost cum when jiggle her buns at 6:35

I don't know how popular she is around here, but I find her really cute. She also has a cute accent.
youtube.com/user/helenrennie

Attached: helen rennie.jpg (900x900, 97K)

>The new blonde looks like she fucks blacks.
Nah m8, she's obviously into macho mexicans.

How about just twosome with Brad and Jay?

I get the feeling that Claire is really dumb. She completely overcomplicates these videos as though she's someone who's just learning cooking and experiencing food for the first time. She often has to ask (disappointed-looking) colleagues for advice on her gourmet series. And the editor-in-chief of the whole publication took one look at her and walked away in shame.

STOP

Don't be mean to claire-

Looks very jewish

haha epic she is over-analyzing and trying to recreate a simple item LOL

Is this the nu-male, I'm with her kitchen?

imagine the smell

Attached: JxxCosa.jpg (1392x779, 69K)

damn, she's got a nice booty!
made for bbc!

Jewish women love the bbc

MOMMY

Attached: khazar-milkers.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

I wanna impregnate Claire!

I love this gif

God, her hair is going to be entirely white by 35. Imagine shaving her bald.

I want claire to make me dinner after a long day at work!

well I want you to stop being a stupid faggot, but we don't always get what we want

C-claire?

I dont believe she never ate a cheeto before. Quit lying.

What does she need to be attractive for?

Stop trying to turn this board into an unfunny version of /tv/.

Attached: 1486085913571.jpg (736x535, 54K)

I fucking love Brad and Vinny

>doesn't love vincenzo's cheeky editing
?

I like my steak lavender-mauve and get agitated when cooks can't hit below that 2 degree range and let it finish exactly there.

The really retarded looking pepes are always the best ones.

To find a good husband and be happy

>an unfunny version of /tv/
redundant

yes please let me cum on claire but my goyim sense tingles hard on clara

Attached: consent.jpg (960x656, 96K)

I've only just started watching this channel a couple of days ago- been listening to it in on the background while I draw.

I'm slowly warming up to Claire, but she just can't compete with the dynamic comedic duo that is Brad and Vinny, they're just too perfect.
Though, I agree with this user: >I get the feeling that Claire is really dumb. She completely overcomplicates these videos as though she's someone who's just learning cooking and experiencing food for the first time.
But in the sense that I actually enjoy Claires stumbling and 'bumbling' efforts in an attempt to complete the task she's been given: it's basically the story or the adventure, not the destination for me.

>WAIFU
Speak for yourself i hate this cunt. Also how the fuck could anyone like her? She is the worst kind of person. "i would never dare eat a twinkie". fucking kike

>I hate her because she hates the Jewish plot to turn every American into a wheelchair-bound whale

How obese are you, user?

>some unfunny retard thought the right half of this image was needed.
Just as bad as the fucksticks who feel a need to draw red arrows and circles around the "funny part" of images. It literally makes the joke worse.

Cheetos are fucking awful, Whatsits are definitely the supreme cheese puff

Also, am I the only one who thinks she is either fucking or wants to fuck Brad?

Isn't Brad like one of the only three heterosexual men at Bon Appetit and the other two are manlets?

She doesn't need a husband to be happy. Just like a man doesn't need a wife to be happy.

>surprised girls want to fuck a funny, outgoing, manager Chad

This.

best waifu is the rose wine girl

who?

Attached: 2d5d33fea9.jpg (820x465, 70K)

Fuck, how do I get a job there?! I can ham it up about never eating a cheeto in my life in front of a camera.

Go back to Tumblr with that shit right now

Are you Jewish?