Im bad at gardening

planning a garden
please help

i have 2 3x8 raised beds
full sun

Attached: Untitled.png (1790x888, 36K)

Grow some basil

i have some in a pot in my house already

What kind of climate are you in? Most places, there's at least something you can grow year round. Figure out a few plants you want to grow per season, and spend some time researching companion plants online to figure out positions and supplementary plants to grow. I generally like to focus on a few plants at a time though, instead of having a wide variety.

no turnips, onions, or leeks?

the 13th century is disappoint

/an/ might be better help for gardening advice

actually, /out/ they are hardcore over there

Nah /diy/

nigger, the /out/ freaks eat treebark and shit. they can certainly handle a garden

i'm in 6b and most are warm weather crops so i should be ok
i do have experience with most of these just never so many at once

looking for help in placement mostly

i almost did leeks instead of spinach

How hot is your summer?

go homegrowmen thread
>>>out/thread/1229065

>scallions
don't plant them outside, man. do it in a pot in your house. they're so invasive, they'll get in everything and you'll never be able to get rid of them

Well consider that some may be shaded by the Sun from the larger plants so draw the Suns path across your layout and move anything critical.

Bruh there was a whole thread about grafting apple trees together like a week ago, I have no idea what's going on but there are at least some people here who know what they're talking about

less zukes
they will overrun your entire garden

In such a small garden the location isn't that important the first year but next year be sure to rotate your areas so the same family of plants aren't placed in the same spots. Also, you could have done a bunch of English green peas in the tomato area since they will be finished by the time you plant tomatoes and would have added a shitload of nitrogen to the soil which tomatoes love. For example I'm in zone 7 and planted peas early to mid feb (end of jan is ideal but it was too wet) and they'll be done by the end of april.

*forgot pic. This is 1 line of 3 I planted this year. I'll be putting tomatoes, peppers and squash after they finish.

Attached: 20180322_153531.jpg (2576x1932, 3.63M)

he has bamboo, i dont think he cares about invasive plants

I see no cotton tho

no tom