Tfw the delivery driver says "wow you must sure like pizza" after he comes to your house for the third day in a row

>tfw the delivery driver says "wow you must sure like pizza" after he comes to your house for the third day in a row
>tfw he doesn't say anything on the fourth day

Attached: 1483043700066.png (765x758, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/03/20/obesity-robs-the-tongue-of-taste-buds-study-says/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not ordering from different pizza places every other day to draw attention away from yourself
Amateur.

I once had a Chinese delivery guy say "Dis arr for you??" incredulously and when he realized it was he started laughing at me.

I hate when restaurants remember me. I stopped going to Taco Bell back in university when they started getting friendly and remembering what I order. I can't wait for AI to take over and let me buy food without personal interaction.

How the hell do you have enough money to order pizza every day?

>tfw the guy at the Wendy’s drive in window says “I recognized it was you by your order”
Fuckin hell. Haven’t been back in months.

Attached: A70765E7-2CBC-43C1-B4E8-00CBB121AC5A.jpg (228x221, 24K)

Have you tried starting a career instead of just working at some shit hourly wage job?

>not ordering 10 pizzas for the week in a single transaction and freezing the rest
>not putting party favors up and acting like you're throwing a surprise party when the delivery man shows up
This also keeps the transaction quick as you hustle him out the door

What kind of job are you working if you're such a fat piece of shit that you order pizza every day?

I work for hourly wage and I’m glad for it. Salary means working overtime for free. I work 12 hour days, 24 days on and 4 days off. I would be cucking myself if I had a salary. I do actually have a guaranteed salary tho, I’m guaranteed 176 hours a month, even if I don’t work an hour. I have never collected my salary.

I'm not OP. I just think anyone with a decent living going for them will have more than enough money to pay for pizza on a daily basis. Pizza isn't even that expensive.

>giving a fuck what some minimum wage earning uneducated slave thinks about you

Attached: 1520003335356.jpg (519x497, 193K)

This, I'm waiting on my 90 day cooldown before I go back to the local korean restaurant

>giving a fuck

Hahahahaha

Are you kidding me mate?

It's a fucking pizza I mean really?

Attached: 1521350899015.jpg (1024x573, 161K)

There is a place by me that sells large pies for $10. It's crazy because that can last me 3 days easily.

>Hey it's 3-for-free!

It's cool that the folks at Arby's recognize me. They know I'll want a knife and fork, and don't wait for me to ask.

pizza delivery pays pretty well user
I mean if you live amongst whites
middle class whites

>would be cukcing myself if I had a salary
>cant afford to eat pizza everyday
whatever you say m8

>you and your family enjoy

Attached: 1494120586038.png (257x196, 7K)

This. Same with switching up liquor stores.

My roommate orders pizza almost every day but we never order together. He always orders the largest size meat lovers stuffed crust, and a side of chicken.

Sometimes I'll order on the same night that he does, and it's clear that the delivery drivers absolutely can't stand his fat ass and are always relieved when I'm home. I order like a single medium two topping pizza. Dudes are bros.

Why would you order a pie from a pizza place?

>he doesn't like eating his pizzeria cheery pie with black coffee for every meal

>Salary means working overtime for free
You actually mean this, don't you? Well, it's not true. Bonus is a thing.

>ate pizza 3 times a month for a long time
>felt disgusting
>stopped
how do people eat it every day, I hate pizza now

>order sushi
>3 pair of chopsticks in there every time

What's wrong with you

I'll never understand.

>I hate pizza now
I only eat pizza to remind myself not to eat pizza. Visually, it's very attractive, but minutes into eating it I intuitively know I made a bad decision

Salaried employees get alot of bonuses, and can get built in raises. I have a built in incentive program and I get bonuses all the time with all the overtime I work. The only thing I wish I had was guaranteed raises.

>order 3 pizzas for me and a couple of snacks
>delivery guy rings
>turn on partychatter.wav to make it sound like I have people in my flat
>open the door, get the food
>suddenly the chatter immediately stops for some reason
>guy gives me a weird look
>I quickly pay and close the door
Turns out windows decided to update itself, this was so awkward. I wanted to die.

Attached: 1457633435628.jpg (700x472, 54K)

Sperg alert

What did you expect him to say on the fourth day? He'd used up all his conversation on the third day.

I’m no op. I maybe eat pizza once every 3 months
I’m in a union. Our pay rates are negotiated. There would be no bonuses. Our office workers aren’t union, and they are on salary. When they are required to work, they have to work, and they don’t get paid extra for it. If they aren’t willing to work extra, it’s cause for termination. Also, our survey company is in the oil industry, and pay cuts are the norm right now, not raises. Who would have thought not every company is in the same industry, huh? Dumbass
See above reply. I make north of $150k a year, so I’m not looking for new employment so I can get bonuses and negotiate raises while being paid a salary. Our union takes good care of us. I could work 14 days on and 7 days off like everyone else does, but i like working 24 days on and 4 days off, and then taking December and January off each year. It’s slow then, so my bosses don’t mind. This year I’m thinking of spending my 2 months off on the Baja coast, but my mind isn’t made up. Last year I rented a little cottage in the Rocky Mountains and it was one of the most enjoyable 2 months of my life. Smoked weed, drank beer and whiskey, snowboarding, eating lots of steaks, finding cute girls to come spend a few days with me. This year tho I think I want to spend my time fishing in the ocean.

I have the same thing with instant noodles. Ate them pretty regulary a few years back before I started going outside.

I usually get free shit when they get chummy with me. Manager at Wendy's gives me a 10% discount every time now.

>12 hour days, 24 days on and 4 days off.
Sure sounds like slavery to me, when I worked 12 hour shifts I had 4 days on 4 days off, since working any more is literally illegal here.

should've sucker punched that slanteye in the face

nypost.com/2018/03/20/obesity-robs-the-tongue-of-taste-buds-study-says/

they were trying to be friendly because you're a regular customer you fucking autist

why do spergs concoct this fantasy of everyone being against them

That's not what he meant at all. That isn't it, at all.

>order pizza 9 days in a row from the same fucking place
>on day 10 do not order pizza
>fucking buzzer goes off at about 8pm as I sit down to eat a 100g chocolate bar by myself
>'pizza guy'
>go down to see what is happening
>the pizza guy who came a few times in the last 9 days is there with 3 pizzas and some sides
>'hey the address for this is apartment 4, but I guess your fat fingers just slipped haha!'
>really confused
>ask if I already paid
>he says yes the pizza was paid for online
>didn't order it, must have been apartment 3
>thank him and take the pizzas anyway
>put the pizzas in my kitchen
>nervously start eating the chicken strips that came with it
>after a few minutes no longer feel nervous
>start digging into the pizzas aggressivey
>about 30 minutes later get a knock on my door
>'hey its number 3 I THINK there has been a mix up'
>stand still and pretend not to be there
>group of people outside talking
>'I can SMELL pizza, carol. He has our pizza'
>'YOU BETTER NOT BE EATING OUR PIZZA'
>'What do we do? Do we call the police?'
>knocking becomes more aggressive
>eventually it slows down
>someone shouts 'YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT STOLEN PIZZA'
>tfw ate the entire order then used the chocolate bar to scoop up the cheese attached to the boxes
>carried the boxes downstairs to the trash one by one in a suitcase to avoid being spotted

its not my fault they gave me the pizza, now I am scared to order from that place again.

Attached: braifnatlet.png (203x248, 5K)

Attached: 1442727057391.png (470x595, 289K)

I fucking love it when a minimally staffed restaurant remembers me

>living in Chicago, going to school
>finally I can quench my Italian beef lust without going too far
>find a spot in my neighborhood, owners are an older couple, the location was opened in the 70s and has been here since
>they're one of the only remaining white families in this neighborhood, most whites have long since fled to the suburbs, now only niggers, mexicans, and the odd hipster/some college kids
>get the same order each time I come; their food is relatively cheap and really delicious
>owners start to recognize me, talk to me, they ask my name, where I live, etc.
>I keep coming back, they always say hi and ask me if I want my regular.
>they've started stacking my beef higher than everyone else, more fries than the standard as well
>always smiling when they see me, I think I remind them of their kid who has moved to college himself out of state

I order from Papa John's maybe two to three times a month. It is always the same delivery guy. He looks brown with a Spanish accent. He acts strange whenever I greet him at the door and I'm starting to think he's attracted to me. Just recently I discover a free Pizza coupon in the mailbox. I ask my roommates if they order Papa John's lately, but they haven't.

I don't know what to do about this. Yes, I'm a guy.

Attached: 126488874749595442.jpg (720x960, 66K)

Fuck him in the ass while you eat free pizza he delivered.

I'm not a queer and the guy looks old, around 30 or something.

Where do fat Americans get their money from? They sure can't hold a job de to their morbid obesity.

Veeky Forums is the most autistic board

The AI is gonna recognize your face and order for you.

me on the left

That's because he is now disgusted with you and prefers to silently judge instead of engaging in a conversatiom. Just like the rest of us.

You’re only a faggot if you’re the one getting fucked. Well, that’s not really true, but you’re a bigger faggot if you’re the one getting fucked. If it means free pizza, just get some shit on your dick. Don’t be a pussy.

You fucking retards. I usually get free shit from places I frequent because they know me. Just be more confident in yourselves, even if you are a fat fuck.

Look, I know you guys feel like everything is out to get you. The delivery guys are basically just as depressed as you guys, they don't actually give a fuck about anything most of the times. It's just something that is supposed to be nice for normal people.
-did UberEats for living for a year

>I can't change my shitty job
Looks like I'm not the dumbass here.

>make over $150k a year
>love what I do
>2 months off each year to do whatever I want
>shitty job
Go be retarded somewhere else

It feels good because they usually treat you well and give and extra.

>tfw get ubereats so every driver is different.

ayayay de monstrosia!

sign of alcoholism, no?

tfw want to have gay sex with my pizza hut guy

That's the reason why I never try this tactic. I just split my order between multiple delivery services