My local grocery store consistently has milk on display that expired the week prior. No sale, full price...

My local grocery store consistently has milk on display that expired the week prior. No sale, full price. Is there a rational excuse for this or is it just plain laziness / not giving a shit?

Attached: D06E94FA-73AC-44C2-8850-0A50FDD22693.jpg (460x614, 47K)

What is the ethnicity of the workers there?

1538 was a good year.

Send pictures and complaint to local health department.

Not even meming but you should tell the cops they will get the FDA and local health inspector to investigate and put an end to that shit, it means they don't rotate stock or are being Jews about wasted product. If that aren't bothering with something as obvious as milk think about what else they are being Jewish with?

You don’t Dial 911 over expired milk, dipshit.

i agree with this, people are more than welcome to consume products past the use or sell by dates, but stores should not be selling them. either staff is being shitty and lazy and isn't being appropriately checked by management, or the management is shitty and lazy and telling them to do it. either way it's not okay.

>all calls to cops are made through 911
learn something new every day

No you call the station on their regular line.

Attached: ima-lay-here-a-minute-and-think-i-cant-believe-this-nigga-said-that-shit.jpg (250x250, 16K)

You don’t call the cops over expired milk.

I bet you call them when McDonald ‘s shorts you a tendie...

Why would you even involve the cops? This is a problem for management. You talk to the general manager and he will talk to the department manager. This is just people being lazy... Stockers for not doing their job and managers for not checking on them. Many grocery stores have vendors that supply and rotate their own stock independently of the grocery store workers. This is common for milk beer and breads. It's not a great conspiracy it's just laziness.

Hello police, there is a squirrel stealing seed from my bird feeder.

>fda
>cops
>health department
What is wrong with you? Im guessing youre a rural white male between 16-21 from a working class family. You are one of those people who say "contact the better business bureau" or "sue them for false advertising" and "the customer is always right". Youre a rube.

>buy milk
>drink a bit
>get sick
>sue them
>???
>PROFIT
>they get shut down and stop peddling expired milk

Attached: streaker victory.webm (640x360, 2.17M)

How are you all so incompetent that you cant even use a search engine to figure out what # to call

Why would you call an emergency line for something like that?

You do know police have non-emergency numbers to call for just reporting crimes and shit right?

Attached: 1520751859759.gif (400x259, 2.61M)

You know that many cities instruct citizens to only call 911 to reach the police, they are set up to receive calls and to separate emergency and none emergency calls.

The better business bureau is a fucking joke, the health department isn't. You do know restaurants get actual health inspections once a year in America right? It isn't just some shit for cartoons or television shows there are actual laws around that kind of thing to make sure our food isn't adulterated (that mean contaminated btw) or unfit to eat. This isn't China or India, they take shit like selling expired milk seriously as it shows a lack of procedures and can lead to someone getting sick. Them doing it once is whatever mistakes happen but consistently is a big problem and the health board that you pay for with your tax dollars (if you aren't some worthless NEET faggot) are there specifically to deal with this kind of shit

Attached: 1520627911626.jpg (600x756, 177K)

But why would you even THINK of calling the police over such little bullshit like this in the first place when an intelligent individual would just call the health department because that’s who you call based on the rating card in the stores window.

Attached: 03703397-2938-4229-A6B8-CBD9F30B2EBF.jpg (1024x1304, 164K)

Never heard that before in my life, only reason I can think for that is the location would allow them to patch you to whatever station or substation is actually closest to you. Would like an example of a city though as I have never heard that before.

nice

>buy expired milk
>subtly record/photograph the expiry date next to the current day's newspaper
>eat a yeast infected hooker's pussy
>blame ensuing gastrointestinal distress on expired milk
>sue supermarket for medical bills and emotional distress

When they leave out expired milk, they become legally liable to any health issues that may develop as a result of consumption. Make them pay so they stop being lazy.