So user tell us, what is your guilty pleasure when it comes to food?!

>So user tell us, what is your guilty pleasure when it comes to food?!

Attached: p2161469-1161354-10-1518795981584.jpg (1300x1128, 1.45M)

Tbhf Jalapeño chips

raspberry sorbet

greasy americanized chinese food

I like to eat plain tortilla chips

Chick fil a

If I have the day to myself and no one is home but me I’ll drive to Target and spend about $30 on food, all garbage, and also get some fast food on the way home and binge eat all day, often going well over 8,000 calories in a single day. I go to Target because they have self check out so no one sees what I’m getting. This isn’t a daily thing, but I do it at least once a month.

What the fuck

Ordering absurd amounts of expensive fast food and eating it all in one go despite knowing it'll give me heartburn. It makes me feel guilty because I'm getting fat and I should stop doing it because then I can begin losing weight and maybe even get fit someday. But then I remember I'm a mentally ill NEET in his mid-twenties and even if I spend the next few years working my ass off improving myself I will, around 30, be at a point in life most people are at around 16. And kids have social skills. I certainly don't. So is there any point at all? I feel that, to get the kind of life I want, where I have a job and my own place and I'm relatively healthy we're looking at mid-thirties minimum and I don't know if I can handle the idea of reaching that point so late in life. I think it's probably better I just give up and hope my parents die a quick, painless, accidental death so I can kill myself without feeling guilty. Also, Coca-Cola.

Fuck off loser

Sometimes I buy a dozen oysters and sit by the water and drink a bottle of stout and eat oysters.

No. This is my board as much as it is yours. I also forgot to mention I love those "Delicatassen" meatballs and I sometimes buy a few packs and I'll end up eating almost 100 meatballs in a single day. They're gross but cheap for precooked meatballs.

your stinky cunt, slag. Fuck off beta, this one is mine

Attached: 1519178511524.png (174x198, 39K)

God I wish that were me

Buy a jet ski, when you're feeling down just go jet skiing

>poutine and hot dogs
>McDicks
>diabeetus-tier amounts of gummies

I like eating small forest animals that are still alive.

Attached: Guy.jpg (1280x1656, 760K)

The salty water from pickled cabbage, and the meat sauce or oil at the bottom of the tray, basically all kind of fluid byproducts of cooking

Burgers I suppose, I'm indecisive about dammed near everything in life so I don't really have particular favorites.

>this is my board as much as it is yours
no its not. you being a pathetic loser and openly admiting it genuinely means you are a lesser person than me. since you are so worthless your stake in ck is worth less than mine

Fresh bread and butter
Or cheese fries

Rude.

Attached: 1497349790636.jpg (500x500, 34K)

that white "queso" dip with tortilla chips. i could seriously sit there and eat a pound of that stuff if i werent paying attention. every once in a while ill get a bowl of that bullshit, maybe with some salsa and veg out hard on a shitty movie.
also, Tostinos pizzas loaded up with whatever I have in the fridge.

You posted almost the exact same thing on /tv/. I know this isnt pasta.
How are you this pathetic? Craving pity from anonymous people

my nigguh. sounds comfy.
>double quarter pounder with cheese
>20 nuggies
>bbq sauce
>drink a 6 pack of craft beer while going on a fapathon
>drink the last beer, finish
>take a shower
>nap time
I still remember that day.

Drinking evaporated milk straight from the tin

Milano’s cookies. I can eat a whole bag in a sitting then feel like shit.

Two reasons! One: I'm bored, and enjoy (You)s. And two: If there's one thing I've learned from lurking /r9k/, it's that seeing posts written by someone far more pathetic than themselves will occasionally cheer anons up. It's why so many normal people go to /r9k/, to see people who are so disgusting and worthless they feel good about themselves. But they're not who you should worry about. It's the ones who too consider themselves pathetic and disgusting. But luckily even they feel better knowing they're not at the bottom of the totem pole. Maybe it doesn't make a difference on Veeky Forums but on /r9k/ it certainly does!

Attached: 1508949887854.jpg (736x718, 87K)

Every god damn time i visit my grandma i eat an entire layer of these

Attached: 0007874204735_A.jpg (380x380, 29K)

you know they are brother and sister right, you stupid weeb autist

Large pepperoni pizza and garlic knots from local pizza place. Garlic knots are swimming in melted butter, garlic and other spices. I like to pour the garlic butter all over the pizza and dab it up with the garlic knots, then dip the pizza in marinara. Eat half for dinner and other half for lunch the next day.

Delicate Cups?!

I like to make empanadas with chinese takeout as the filling.

Marie biscuits and tea. I go through entire packs and I'm only a 130lbs.

Attached: P0GEqOJ.png (1016x367, 311K)

Sometimes when I wake up feeling depressed, I shove boiled eggs in my ass and go about my day as usual because no one else knows that they're there and that makes me feel better.
Funny thing is I wake up depressed almost every day.

every fucking meal i eat is a guilty pleasure, i really need to get my shit together

Buffalo chicken sandwiches
The sauce with the bleu cheese and the pan-fried bread is like crack
also flamin hot cheetos, can't keep them in the house

raw hamburger beef.

Churros. Fucking churros.

last time made? Nov 2009. ate 2 portions within 10'. Never again

Attached: panseta-gemisti-orig.jpg (600x450, 93K)

unironically this
i fucking love how sweet american chinese food is
also el taco burritos (not del taco). I ate 5 in one sitting last time I was capable of picking them up

>stout
>not prosecco or sparkling rosè

Pickles. I can scarf down an entire jar of pickles in one sitting and not regret it at all. Then I'll save the juice as a chaser for alcohol. I can't wait for the demonic kidney stone I'll one day have to pass.

I get a quarterly bonus from my job and as soon as I have a couple days off I order a veritable feast from one of the restaurants in my neighborhood. Either Cambodian, Mexican-American, Colombian and Salvadoran, Thai, Indian and Nepalese, Afghani, Somali, or Lebanese. I order enough to feed a family. And for the next couple of days I just have a little bit of everything.

gummies babeeey

I have never felt guilty about any thing I've eaten and don't understand people that do.

*blows headoff with ksg*

No this ain’t your board because it sounds like you DONT FUCKINC COOK do you?

Hot dogs. I only indulge a couple times a year. I like the good Kosher beef or smoked pork from the Polish butcher in natural casings with sauerkraut and mustard. Or a shittier ones with chili and onions. But even the worst quality hot dogs you can get are still delicious dressed up the way they do in Latin American countries. I love a salchichas torta.

I'm addicted to tuna salad on crackers

I buy a package of fake crab every time I go shopping and it rarely survives the way home.

White chocolate

For the love of god, can you keep that god damn suicide bullshit in /r9k/? I get it, you hate yourself and your life, boohoo. Don't bother us with it, will you?
/r9k/ is the worst that has happened to Veeky Forums and now that fucking place is leaking. Fuck off. Stop ruining everything.

Attached: oh boohoo.jpg (291x329, 16K)

Fried egg bologna and cheese sandwich with toasted bread.

I eat tuna from the tin.

This
Also
This. Jalapeno cheetos especially man

Dude just... consider suicide. When your life is literally only being lived so other anons might not feel so suicidally depressed, you may have fucked up.

Hahaha that was perfect user, also I identify heavily with your sentiment.

I use an entire thing of papajohns garlic dipping sauce for EACH slice of pizza

sounds good tho

Attached: Screenshot_2017-03-04-10-18-54-2-1.png (211x215, 32K)

Trips to go with your triple bypass.

Stop before it's too late.

Damn. I know I'm the minority on Veeky Forums but most of this thread is depressing.

All of you motherfuckers are going to destroy the health care system because of your disregard to find healthy ways to cope with NEETdom.

about 2 yrs ago I took a hard look at my eating habits and changed my diet.
But I find myself wondering if I ever went back to my absolute favorite junk food snack/drink combinations would I fall back down

>Spicier Doritos and Red Stripe beer
>Famous Amos cookies and Sundrop

Whenever I snacked on either of those combos it was like I was having some mild, prolonged mouth orgasm. I swear my brain would go numb as I'd go thru half a box or bag and probably a liter of which ever drink corresponded.

I recommend you DO NOT try this. Even from 15 years ago I can remember the feeling it gave me and I am tempted. At least that dorito flavor isn't made any more.

At my uni we're not allowed to have microwaves in our rooms. Once in a while I'll buy pizza pockets and sometimes if I'm too lazy I'll just eat them cold. They're not terrible

they look like a couple of grade A goobers

Today I ate 5 sugar cookies I baked and a custard, along with italian rainbow cookie mini cake as part of breaking a 60 hour fast. I ended up puking it all up and currently am smoking weed to calm myself. I honestly feel so sick from the few calories I did get, I regret having any food around, but I really enjoy baking and cooking as a leisure activity, even if I just give away all the food.

buy a bunch of cheapo $1 pizzas and roll them up into a big roll ajavascript:;nd eat it

I like putting ketchup on my eggs

There’s this place that makes food similar to halal guys but way better, and I ate it so much that my ldl went from 100 to 300 in a year

NY style pepperoni pizza and Panda Express which is American-Chinese food. Pretty fucking good honestly.

Drinking the blood of a fertile virgin

Boiled Peanuts.

I absolutely love frozen winegums. When I get candy, I get Haribo's gummy bears, planes or alphabet and I freeze them. I don't eat much candy or other sweets usually though and I have pretty much stopped consuming sodas completely, so I'm not really sure if I can call them "quilty pleasures".
I absolutely love mead though, there's literally nothing that compares to mead in this universe.

Taco Bell. Americans perfected Mexican food. We don't even need "authentic mexican food" because it's not as good.

>I recommend you DO NOT try this.
Really depends on where you're at. For someone who eats a lot of crap it might be total crack. But once you're out of the habit of eating crap those loud, extreme flavors seem less like an orgasm in your mouth and more like an assault.

Le so randum xD

Post feet

Pizza pockets