What do you guys think of Campbell's Chunky?

What do you guys think of Campbell's Chunky?

Attached: image.jpg (460x460, 48K)

It’s chunky

It's Campbell's-y

to expensive

Attached: 1494282467957.jpg (480x480, 39K)

Virgins food symbol

My cashier friend told me everyone buys them looks like some antisocial loner

It always needs pepper.

It's okay for a canned soup. I like the jambalaya and the chicken-and-sausage gumbo better. There's no reason to get the chicken noodle when you can get the chicken and wild rice though. It's the same thing, but with more potatoes and veg in it.

Attached: jazzy jambalaya.jpg (2400x2400, 3.58M)

>buying canned soup
>not making 5 days' worth for less money

I have always enjoyed it but now feel conflicted that I've seen just how much sodium is in most canned soups.

Love it because I like big hunks of meat!!

Doesn't everything?

This is also true. I never realized that until my mom mentioned it to me years ago. It really is outrageous how much sodium they have.

Beer cheese burger soup is the shit. It's not even unhealthy, I eat that as my supper meal and it's about 400-500 calories so just about right to end the day

Staple of my diet. Make rice and/or beans and dump a can of that shit on top. Near zero prep time for a meal that isn't total garbage.

I call that shit bachelor chow for a reason though. You get that pitying look from the cashier everytime you buy a bunch cans at a time.

Unless you have hypertension, that doesn't actually matter.

>cashier
>openly judges people

This, $4 for a can is a fucking lot of money.

The plastic lining sprayed on the inside walls of the can are disrupting your endocrine syste.

Can the latter be created in a microwave safe bowl in 60 seconds?

They're okay. It's a nice thing to have around when you don't feel like making shit, so whenever I see them for around a dollar a can I pick up a few.
I agree, the gumbo's the best.

too salty

It made me feel like an adult when I moved up from Kid Cuisine to Hungry Man and Chunky, but I don't think I've tried it since probably 1996.

Good to bring backpacking, That's it.

>backpacking with canned soup

Are you training under master Roshi or something? That's retarded as fuck.

*blocks your path*

Attached: a241305a854c0cfa5f326d877cb085fa.jpg (303x500, 37K)

They ain't bad. I'd eat them more often if it weren't for the high sodium content.

Attached: 1521096817217.jpg (259x194, 10K)

These cost 2/$5 and I would eat 2 a day to lose weight. Managed to lose about 60 lbs by only eating these, vitamins, and busting my ass off at the gym.

I'll never understand how anyone can pay $4 a can for this when it's so easy and affordable to make a pot of much better soup.

The food of the man that has no idea how to cook but is to full of pride to go get fast food