Mexican food appreciation thread. Who else loves Mexican food as much as I do? Pic related

Mexican food appreciation thread. Who else loves Mexican food as much as I do? Pic related.

Attached: tacobell_7.0.0.jpg (1200x675, 149K)

@10327687
>tacobell

not giving you any (usted)s senor

>Cheese on a taco

lmaoing my lmao off

>hard shell
This is literally not a thing anywhere. Why tacobell would do it I'll never understand or respect.

>not adding tomatoes
You fucked up OP

I love this shit. "Authentic mexican food" shills literally shriek like little autistic children, but """authentic""" mexican food is so shitty. America perfected Mexican food. We do it better than Mexicans. Sorry Mexicans, we'll always need you, just not in the food industry :^)

He still got you to reply, you meme-loving faggot.

this but unironically

>Mexican

Are you fucking serious

>he didnt buy a shit ton of potato tacos off the dolar menu
ya fucked up op
ya fucked up bad

real mexican is amazing and taco bell is good. what sucks is those wet burrito slopovshit stuff at sit down tex mex places.

Americans don't make food better. They make it easier to mass produce so they can create fast food chains a round it. The modern American taco is how it is for its ease to make and transport.

>quads wasted on a faggot post
The measure of how good food is depends on taste not it's portability.

who the fuck unwraps tacobell tacos and then puts them back in the box? The fucks wrong with you

Quads of truth

Quads making a post true is a persistent meme on Veeky Forums. Too bad it was wasted on that post.

Potatoes are dirt garbage for poor people

You might be more happy on a site like reddit where your posts possible could be appreciated.

t.child

>giving a peer an (Usted) instead of a (Tu)
Unless you're Guatemalan, in which case you'd give them a (Vos).

>illegal immigrants food
No ese, you have to go back.

>Vos
You mean argentinian faggot.
The fuck is a guatemalan.

Maybe I was just in an upscale part of Mexico, but all the food I ate there was amazing. I ate mostly fish and it was all fresh caught shit, perfectly prepared.

Attached: 1.jpg (1988x3056, 2.06M)

>puts a shit ton of processed cheese on everything
>deeps fries everything
>make a fast food chain of it

>American perfected

fuck off mutt
keep your greasy fingers away real food

Attached: B3075161-99C4-4291-82DE-0B4E5F699E16.jpg (651x400, 74K)

Because the Mexicans at this one restaurant across the road from the first one did it

all this talk about mexican food makes me want to get a strawberry freeze and some fries from taco bell.

We use "vos" in Costa Rica as well.

>@

@10329765
>he doesn’t know about (you) denial
first day here?

>Americans don't make food better. They make it easier to mass produce
This is by far the most important aspect of making food better. It doesn't matter how good the food is if no one can afford it.

Well meme’d my melanin affluent friend

Apart from the lettuce, crunchy tacos are absolutely fine and in fact delicious.

Is you denial like NTR for incels?

At least put some effort, man.