If you could ban an entire food type from the world what would it be? I would choose processed cheese. American...

If you could ban an entire food type from the world what would it be? I would choose processed cheese. American, mozzarella, Swiss fucking all of them. If you want cheese you have to live by a farm or a store that sells farm made fresh cheese. Processed cheese is what causes obesity and needs to end.

Attached: download (25).jpg (289x174, 4K)

>Processed cheese is what causes obesity

I don't eat processed cheese and I'm a fat fuck. What now?

Corn.

You probably eat a lot of shit that has cheese on it you fat fuck.

Meat.

3/10 Alright...ill play along.
Most cheese...particularly high quality cheeses are far from "farm fresh". Processed cheese is not alone the "cause" of anything. Well...maybe poor taste.

You're one of those retards denouncing "American cheese" and then buying Baby Bel. Haha "only the best for my little timmy."

Define "processed." You mean cheese with sodium citrate?

You can't give bait a low score than bite it. You can't hedge your bets like that. Either you bite it or not

>than

>can't nibble on bad bait
Never been fishing I see

Jokes on you by your own rules ALL cheeses would have to be banned

Attached: 1520195501052.png (326x285, 125K)

This.
Meat is great, but I honestly think the world would be better off without the large-scale meat industry. Small scale is fine, but the high demand makes this impossible

trolling is a art

If it was small scale, your dumb poor ass couldn't ever afford it.

Fuck you you cheese hating nigger

Attached: 1515641395016.gif (657x527, 122K)

This, corn subsidies need to end. I want real chocolate not corn chocolate.

fuck off fr*gposter

That's what I'm saying. The demand is too high for that to be feasible. Prices would drop and production would go up again. Can't get rid of large-scale production without removing the market all together

Bruh you could have left it at American and I would have agreed with you.

Corn is fine when it's nixtamalized. But when it isn't I agree with you.

op doesnt know what he's talking about, hes the kind of fag who throws around GMO like some kind of boogey man

Meat

I'd ban faggots that would ban things.

I would ban msg. It's fucking everywhere and it's the devil. Second would be American cheese as you pointed out. It's nothing except margarine oil and food coloring, it's evil. It's one step from plastic.

Third I would remove ham and pork because it's cheap shit garbage filth and thos out farms are apocalyptic with their waste products and pollution. Ham is marketed heavily towards feeding children for cheap.

American cheese isn't cheese though. Also that gif is retarded with the middle fingers looking like long thumbs.

HFCS

>OBSESSED
>still uses American language like 'bruh'
despicable

Probably the single most dangerous one that's hurting America the most.

yup, good luck getting rid of it though, i try to keep products with it out of my kitchen

Artificial sweeteners.First of all,they have a disgusting aftertaste. Second of all,they have numerous chemicals in them.Finally,they aren't even that healthy.

Kraft makes American cheese nigger know what you're talking about before you speak also
>critiquing an abu image

Attached: 1518331429093.jpg (741x568, 92K)

>duuuuurhhhh but kraft
>duuuuuurhhhhh I have a folder of frog memes from 2014
Great post faggot